Predictions for tuesday

HSFBfan

My prediction is chump pulls it off.  My buddy and I were talking and we agreed, there is just too many non-college educated white folks (which as we know is his largest base)to get him the win.  Throw in the racist both in and out of the closet and he gets to about 275ish EC's.  Sprinkle a little of the voter suppression that repub governors are giving him like Texas and that recipe leads to a win.  Hate to admit it, but I'm a realist.  Now the house and Senate?  That's a different story.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Two different books. The one is primarily economic; the other, political. 

Are you sure you've read them?

It's funny.  Sitting around the fire pit a couple of weekends ago, my buddy made the assertion that while it has become trendy to toss Das Kapital into the conversation, hardly anybody has actually read it, and almost nobody knows what's actually in it.  He found it astonishing that even Econ majors never read the thing.

Being an Econ major who never read the thing, I wasn't in a position to dispute his claims, but at least now I can add this thread to the pile of anecdotal evidence that maybe he was on to something...I did at the time, however, feel a kind of intuitive satisfaction that we happened to be eating a pizza from the local employee owned and operated pizza joint that continues to do well for itself...A place for which I could make a credible case serves the best deep dish in the country, and that includes Chicago...😉

Hope you are well my friend.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

My prediction is chump pulls it off.  My buddy and I were talking and we agreed, there is just too many non-college educated white folks (which as we know is his largest base)to get him the win.  Throw in the racist both in and out of the closet and he gets to about 275ish EC's.  Sprinkle a little of the voter suppression that repub governors are giving him like Texas and that recipe leads to a win.  Hate to admit it, but I'm a realist.  Now the house and Senate?  That's a different story.

I hope you're wrong my friend...I hear what you're saying about non-educated white guys but IMO the women in this country will get us the President we need. We all know women are smarter than men....😉

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

well at least you made a prediction.... in the prediction thread 🤣

Don't even know If I could do that...🤔

This whole election cycle (and the last) has been like a fixed boxing match....

could be people taking a dive via blackmail, as is the common political theme these days. 🤪

PS: Two Suns were seen in china yesterday (a sun dog illusion)....and their most accurate ancient chinese fortune teller has an ancient prediction, that when this occurs it's a sign of a new order...with subordinate warlords doing battle, with the side not on the side of law losing....FWIW  🤔

• Haha 1

I think Trump wins all the southern battlegrounds including Arizona.  I think it is 50/50 on getting Michigan or Pennsylvania.  I think he may lose the popular vote by 4 points, but that is immaterial.  If he wins Michigan and loses Iowa and Ne-2 and Me-2, I think the EC would be 271-267 and the Democrats would spend 5 weeks bribing or threatening electors.

• Like 1

Sweet Baby Jesus! This was the night cap out of a total of 4 peaceful protests in PA today. That is absolutely stunning. This video has been watched by nearly 1.5 million viewers on Scavino’s twitter feed in only 3 hours. I wonder how Corrupt Dementia and the lunatic left are feeling about PA after today🤔. They probably still believe that Corrupt Dementia is up by 67 points. Just ask the media...they’ll tell ya. 🤣

https://parler.com/post/1ad91cf843c04b589003c6c8878b1205

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 1:59 PM, Atticus Finch said:

The one thing that I think will repeat from 2016 is that the Senate races will fall the same way as the Presidential race.

Electoral

Biden - 312

Trump - 226

Popular

Biden - 52%

Trump - 45%

I know your not an idiot. This is wishful thinking. You locked in your ideology... let’s see how it flows when the tide ebbs and flows twice in 24 hours. 

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My home away from home, Beverly Hills, is turning RED! 

These spontaneous events are happening from coast to coast. The Trump enthusiasm is off of the chats. You KNOW that the fix is in by the dcraps. We can just pray that the powers-that-be can somehow stop it for our country's sake.

• Like 1