Meanwhile, in Texas...

Yard Dart

1 hour ago, Champa said:

Everyone in Texas knows who West Orange is. If you're referring to China Spring, yeah, no idea.

Just got word that 7 WOS starters were missing due to Covid 19 and they were not gonna forfeit.

Loss makes a little more sense now. Still a disappointing season.

China Spring was in a semifinal game in 2016 against Carthage which is probably the only reason I know who they are.

After Carthage’s first TD, China Spring came back quickly & was up for most of the game until Carthage tied it at 20.

The game wound up going into overtime and after 3 of them, Carthage won it. China Spring had a really good chance to upset them but it wasn’t meant [Game winning field goal goes left; intercepted in the endzone to win overtime 😢] It just wasn’t meant for them.

Maybe this is finally their year for redemption 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

China Spring was in a semifinal game in 2016 against Carthage which is probably the only reason I know who they are.

After Carthage’s first TD, China Spring came back quickly & was up for most of the game until Carthage tied it at 20.

The game wound up going into overtime and after 3 of them, Carthage won it. China Spring had a really good chance to upset them but it wasn’t meant [Game winning field goal goes left; intercepted in the endzone to win overtime 😢] It just wasn’t meant for them.

Maybe this is finally their year for redemption 

For some reason I expect Sealy to give them that work.  Probably because China Springs has disappointed in the playoffs far too often.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 12:12 PM, Frosty4024 said:

For some reason I expect Sealy to give them that work.  Probably because China Springs has disappointed in the playoffs far too often.

China Spring record may be little misleading due to overall competition.  I will just say with the father and son duo "Mark Bell AD - His son Brian Bell HFC" they are doing everything possible to advance that program.