Jump to content

Meanwhile, in Texas...


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Champa said:

Everyone in Texas knows who West Orange is. If you're referring to China Spring, yeah, no idea.

Just got word that 7 WOS starters were missing due to Covid 19 and they were not gonna forfeit.

Loss makes a little more sense now. Still a disappointing season.

China Spring was in a semifinal game in 2016 against Carthage which is probably the only reason I know who they are.

After Carthage’s first TD, China Spring came back quickly & was up for most of the game until Carthage tied it at 20.

The game wound up going into overtime and after 3 of them, Carthage won it. China Spring had a really good chance to upset them but it wasn’t meant [Game winning field goal goes left; intercepted in the endzone to win overtime 😢] It just wasn’t meant for them.

Maybe this is finally their year for redemption 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness, you posted 8 teams that DIDNT play defense tonight...at all.

...where that Ga96 shitbag says none of the top teams play defense: Katy 49, Dickinson 7 Southlake Carroll 42, Keller 10 Allen 42, McKinney Boyd 9 DeSoto 42, Mansfield Lake Ridge 0

You were saying Texas' TOP TEAMS don't play defense.  You want me to cut-n-paste your exact post?

Posted Images

12 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

China Spring was in a semifinal game in 2016 against Carthage which is probably the only reason I know who they are.

After Carthage’s first TD, China Spring came back quickly & was up for most of the game until Carthage tied it at 20.

The game wound up going into overtime and after 3 of them, Carthage won it. China Spring had a really good chance to upset them but it wasn’t meant [Game winning field goal goes left; intercepted in the endzone to win overtime 😢] It just wasn’t meant for them.

Maybe this is finally their year for redemption 

For some reason I expect Sealy to give them that work.  Probably because China Springs has disappointed in the playoffs far too often.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

For some reason I expect Sealy to give them that work.  Probably because China Springs has disappointed in the playoffs far too often.

China is a heavy favorite but you have a point. 

With China being ranked #2 (4AD2) now, would that be an upset?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2020 at 12:12 PM, Frosty4024 said:

For some reason I expect Sealy to give them that work.  Probably because China Springs has disappointed in the playoffs far too often.

China Spring record may be little misleading due to overall competition.  I will just say with the father and son duo "Mark Bell AD - His son Brian Bell HFC" they are doing everything possible to advance that program.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Texasball said:

China Spring record may be little misleading due to overall competition.  I will just say with the father and son duo "Mark Bell AD - His son Brian Bell HFC" they are doing everything possible to advance that program.  

So basically this year's Sanger.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...