Election results 2020

HSFBfan

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

the donald meltdown in a couple minutes should be epic.......

what a POS sore loser he is....making us look like a Banana Republic saying the election is fixed against him??....he needs to STFU and start packing his bags...he continues to be an embarrassment...pushing conspiracy B.S. trying to save his ass so he doesn't get what coming to him from the legal system when it's over....he needs to stop what he's doing NOW...f*in POS

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Four years ago it was Russia, now it’s Donald. You’re the sore loser!! It ain’t over til it’s over! 

LOL...you make as much sense as Trump...🤡..🤡..the FAT lady has sung...and don't forget the 3.7 million he LOST the popular vote by and counting...😉

• Thanks 1

I hate it if Trump loses, but damn, what an election otherwise.  Florida not a swing state anymore, Texas Democrats in tatters.  Saved the Senate.  Badly outspent in House races and gained seats and weakened Pelosi horribly.  Gained state legislatures that will redistrict.  The Lincoln Project GOPers identified and destroyed for the rest of their lives politically.  Gained minorities, especially Latino vote.  The Democrats gained the Presidency and placed in it someone likely to be the Franklin Pierce or James Buchanan of the 21st century.  I will live with all this.  And the Democrats likely had to cheat to oust Trump.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Bormio said:

It appears that Southern Democrats need to take a lesson in how to cheat from their northern brethren.

16 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I hate it if Trump loses, but damn, what an election otherwise.  Florida not a swing state anymore, Texas Democrats in tatters.  Saved the Senate.  Badly outspent in House races and gained seats and weakened Pelosi horribly.  Gained state legislatures that will redistrict.  The Lincoln Project GOPers identified and destroyed for the rest of their lives politically.  Gained minorities, especially Latino vote.  The Democrats gained the Presidency and placed in it someone likely to be the Franklin Pierce or James Buchanan of the 21st century.  I will live with all this.  And the Democrats likely had to cheat to oust Trump.

Don't forget about GA and AZ. 

On 11/4/2020 at 6:04 AM, HSFBfan said:

enjoy thr last 2 months of america everyone 

It was a great 4 years 

Now back to corruption china eating us for lunch 

Obamacare destroying people lives 

Thousands if not millions of terrorists coming in 

Illegals from shit holes 

Good luck and goodbye everyone 

You've gone MIA from this thread.  I wonder why?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Democrats rule!!! 

21 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I honestly think this election is a big win for the GOp. They keep the senate, pick up seats in the house, did great in state races across the country and got rid of TRump which they all wanted but could not say. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

[...]

what does your crystal ball say?

[...]

I never think more than a few minutes into the future.

A few days ago, I didn't care one way or the other, and I thought Trump would win. Now I think Trump won't win, and I'm starting to feel good about that, given how he's treating the election. 

So I'm not looking forward to a Resurrection, and I doubt his legal team will be able to bring him back from the dead. 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I honestly think this election is a big win for the GOp. They keep the senate, pick up seats in the house, did great in state races across the country and got rid of TRump which they all wanted but could not say. 

Probably some truth in that.....that's why the big dog's of the gop have been basically silent the last 3 days.

That said....IT'S A WIN FOR EVERYONE!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

White suburban voters are not on board with defund the police and Green New Deal.  A civil war is coming to the Democrats and those white suburban voters can be gone in a single election.  But Trump’s demographic shift with Latinos is likely to endure.  It wasn’t just Florida-it was Texas too.  And Texas Democrats are stunned at the magnitude of their failure.