Election results 2020

HSFBfan

14 hours ago, DBP66 said:

where do you find these nut jobs you love to post??..buddies of yours??....🤡

I am going to go out on a limb and guess you're 12. Haven't quite reached puberty yet, maybe a little fuzz on your nuts. 

Hopefully when your nuts drop you will realize  clown, smiley or whatever else faces you think are cool....isn't. It is chick shit.  AH maybe that's it you have found your feminine side.

I hope this isn't considered Doxing. Sorry for posting your picture 666

image.jpeg.eb20045644ad8142eba1c6101c2a7468.jpeg

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Binko_Binks said:

I am going to go out on a limb and guess you're 12. Haven't quite reached puberty yet, maybe a little fuzz on your nuts. 

Hopefully when your nuts drop you will realize  clown, smiley or whatever else faces you think are cool....isn't. It is chick shit.  AH maybe that's it you have found your feminine side.

I hope this isn't considered Doxing. Sorry for posting your picture 666

image.jpeg.eb20045644ad8142eba1c6101c2a7468.jpeg

I'm going to go on a limb and say your Troll/Newbie reincarnated!...welcome silly Binko!...you're as goofy as your other two personalities!..do you eat popcorn too??...🙄

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I continue to be impressed by the size of the claim (rampant voter fraud! rusky collusion)  and the complete absence of proof for it.

Geniuses like Candace Owens Mr Schitt make the assertion and just expect people to believe them. It's almost like their political agenda. In fact it's exactly like it.

Trump's Lawyers Threatened to Blow Up the Impeachment Trial. Watch Adam  Schiff's Response. – Mother Jones

fify

politics shifty schiff clown show Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

impressive 💩

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Were they not? While Biden had 20 people at his rallies when he wasn't hiding in his basement and spewing incoherently.  Oh he'll do great with China..making deals under the table...for him and his son.

yes mam..the rallies (super spreaders) were HUGE!..LOL....and they didn't mean a dam thing....he LOST by 6 MILLION votes and an electoral "landslide" according to Trump...silly clown...🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

yes mam..the rallies (super spreaders) were HUGE!..LOL....and they didn't mean a dam thing....he LOST by 6 MILLION votes and an electoral "landslide" according to Trump...silly clown...🤡

you can't just take the ball, quit playing, and go home ....

It's not your ball yet...🤡

and plenty of game left to be played.

and time on the clock.

PS: we know you wish it where otherwise... but keep on squealing 👍......and too bad

🤡

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

you can't just take the ball, quit playing, and go home ....

It's not your ball yet...🤡

and plenty of game left to be played.

and time on the clock.

PS: we know you wish it where otherwise... but keep on squealing 👍......and too bad

🤡

the country took their ball and ran home in case you didn't notice?...we have a few nuts like Rudy and the side show clowns (who are getting paid to say stupid shit) like you who think Trump won by a "landslide"....so you keep wishing on that conspiracy star!....🤡

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the country took their ball and ran home in case you didn't notice?...we have a few nuts like Rudy and the side show clowns (who are getting paid to say stupid shit) like you who think Trump won by a "landslide"....so you keep wishing on that conspiracy star!....🤡

show me one time where I ever said T even won ( landslide or not)...

you can't 🤡

because you are just lying yet again 👎

and I STILL say, it is STILL too early to tell....

in case you missed the dozens of references

🤡

PS: and the "country" has not gone anywhere, whether the msm implores them or not. 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

show me one time where I ever said T even won ( landslide or not)...

you can't 🤡

because you are just lying yet again 👎

and I STILL say, it is STILL too early to tell....

in case you missed the dozens of references

🤡

PS: and the "country" has not gone anywhere, whether the msm implores them or not. 👍

Trump - 6 MILLION votes!....the country left...🤡

• Haha 1