Election results 2020

HSFBfan

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Thank you for this post. I mean that. But until the people...the counselors...the advocates for this President admit “defeat” (after ALL legal and Constitutional avenues are explored), I can’t get on board with you. At least not yet. This isn’t over by a long shot despite what CNN is telling you. And the more that the msm tries to shove “its over” down my throat, the  more that my bullshit radar goes up and becomes tuned to the bullshit. Trump got 73 million votes(actually more like 80 million or more!). You and I both know that corrupt dementia with his loser ho VP did not get 80Mill +. No way no how. Prove me wrong. You know I’m a reasonable man. 

Peace bro 👊

I read this post, I feel your sincerity as I have in other posts of your. It is apparent why you believe what you do, why you say what you do in spite of facts knocking at your door.

Peace and prosperity to you and your family on this Holiday! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

@Blueliner is so stupid that even @I AM IRONMAN is embarrassed and telling him to move on.

Who would’ve had Iron Man in the pool  for “first to move on and get on with some form of reality.”

Total dark horse that pulled the upset.

Someone should buy this guy a pizza or something as a job well done.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Oh good, another tweet. That settles it. Guess Trump won after all.

Man you’re going to be really dumbfounded as Biden is taking the oath of office aren’t you?

Wonder what you’ll think of all that 3-dimensional chess being played as he’s signing executive orders that undo all of Trump’s previous signings.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

The supervisor of elections and canvassing boards of the states, the Secretary of State of a couple, and in the case of GA - the governor.

So...I guess that’s it.

I guess all of that isn’t equal to one blustered press conference for Sid and Rudy?

Gov can't certify...By Christmas, we will know....

3 hours ago, DownSouth said:

The supervisor of elections and canvassing boards of the states, the Secretary of State of a couple, and in the case of GA - the governor.

So...I guess that’s it.

I guess all of that isn’t equal to one blustered press conference for Sid and Rudy?

both sides have been telling you it's going to court for the last 6 months now.....

So when do you think the court cases will finish ?

or better yet.....

when do you think they are actually going to start?

image.png.0b770eab1f4c12c766daa378f9c6324a.png

PS: not saying at all they will win here.....I'm saying you are quite a bit naive in your beliefs 👍

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Troll said:

yes I posted it again for you...👍

did you read it ?  🤣

might help you with the answers you seek 👌

I’m not seeking answers.

I already know the answer.

The question is who won the election? - Answer: Joe Biden.

The secret is that I am from the future and have already been to Inauguration. That’s how I know. My real name is John Titor.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DownSouth said:

I’m not seeking answers. I already know the answer.

The secret is that I am from the future and have already been to Inauguration. That’s how I know. My real name is John Titor.

Hope this helps.

You know when that’s all you got you are toast right?

🍞

but a great way to rationalize the fact that you are way ahead of your self 🤣

🍿

45 minutes ago, Newbie said:

You know when that’s all you got you are toast right?

🍞

but a great way to rationalize the fact that you are way ahead of your self 🤣

🍿

You’re right.

Aside from data, certifications, time, precedent, procedure, and a few other things it’s all in Trump’s favor.

Things are looking good.

Trump has the Deep State on the ropes, right where he wants them. They fell right into the trap.

The master plan all along was to lose the election, then scream fraud, then lose every case trying to prove it.

BOOM!

Let me know when something actually happens that would suggest Biden isn’t getting inaugurated very soon.

I’ll wait, I’m very patient.

Rope his delts.

I mean,

Dope this melts.

Ugh, sorry I meant,

Hoop those pelts.

Agh, I’ll remember eventually.

Oh that’s it...

h0pE Th1s H3lpS

22 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

You’re right.

Aside from data, certifications, time, precedent, procedure, and a few other things it’s all in Trump’s favor.

Things are looking good.

Trump has the Deep State on the ropes, right where he wants them. They fell right into the trap.

The master plan all along was to lose the election, then scream fraud, then lose every case trying to prove it.

BOOM!

Let me know when something actually happens that would suggest Biden isn’t getting inaugurated very soon.

Rope his delts.

I mean,

Dope this melts.

Ugh, sorry I meant,

Hoop those pelts.

Oh that’s it...

h0pE Th1s H3lpS

Actually NONE of that helps you.  🙄. You are still going to have to wait and see like every one else. 🤣

And if you think that is not a gamble, I’ll take your 10,000 to 1 odds for $1, and you will need to take that bet here to prove your self correct, or stfu and kiss 💋 my ass 🤣

ps just let me know if you are opting for the bet or the lipstick 👍

🍿

20 hours ago, Newbie said:

Actually NONE of that helps you.  🙄. You are still going to have to wait and see like every one else. 🤣

And if you think that is not a gamble, I’ll take your 10,000 to 1 odds for $1, and you will need to take that bet here to prove your self correct, or stfu and kiss 💋 my ass 🤣

ps just let me know if you are opting for the bet or the lipstick 👍

🍿

So you want to bet that Joe Biden will not be sworn in as President?

Sure.

But if you lose you need to donate $250 to Planned Parenthood. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DownSouth said:

So you want to bet that Joe Biden will not be sworn in as President?

Sure.

But if you lose you need to donate $250 to Planned Parenthood. 

Somehow you fail to see your failure.  your mouth has outspent your wallet yet again.  Where are you going to get $2,500,000 to cover that.  🤓

nice try at a recovery, invoking death charity like you are playing saint now 👍 but you don’t get to wimp out now.  This is not just  any gamble.  This is you proving your claim, and if you have to try to change anything because you are wrong, then you are only proving just how wrong you are....

now put down the lipstick 💄 and kiss my ass 💋or take the bet....👍

22 hours ago, DownSouth said:

BOOM!

Rope his delts.

I mean,

Dope this melts.

Ugh, sorry I meant,

Hoop those pelts.

Oh and btw....

Hope this helps 👍