Election results 2020

HSFBfan

15 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Somehow you fail to see your failure.  your mouth has outspent your wallet yet again.  Where are you going to get $2,500,000 to cover that.  🤓

nice try at a recovery, invoking death charity like you are playing saint now 👍 but you don’t get to wimp out now.  This is not just  any gamble.  This is you proving your claim, and if you have to try to change anything because you are wrong, then you are only proving just how wrong you are....

now put down the lipstick 💄 and kiss my ass 💋or take the bet....👍

Oh and btw....

Hope this helps 👍

🍿

Make it a $10,000 donation to Planned Parenthood then.

If Biden is not sworn in you will donate $10,000 to Planned Parenthood and you’ll prove it on this site.

And you can have your 10,000-1 odds that Trump is given a second term and Biden just goes home quietly.

Sounds good to me.

21 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Make it a $10,000 donation to Planned Parenthood then.

If Biden is not sworn in you will donate $10,000 to Planned Parenthood and you’ll prove it on this site.

And you can have your 10,000-1 odds that Trump is given a second term and Biden just goes home quietly.

Sounds good to me.

How come you are trying to gamble on something that is not a gamble in your world.  I mean just look at the mess you are making of your lipstick 💄 Are you trying to negotiate what level of stupid you reside in? 💋

Im just a poor poor little newb, $1 is my limit.   But I am in luck since you are not ahead of your self the odds mean absolutely nothing when you are so certain you are taking my dollar. 😘They just went up to 50,000 to 1....and no worries for you at all when you think you are right 👍 but if you don’t have that kind of bankroll for all your planned abortion gifts, I’ll cut you a break and only risk a quarter if your mouth 👄 has outspent your wallet again 👌

just let me know , in the mean time....here you go 

💄

2 hours ago, Newbie said:

How come you are trying to gamble on something that is not a gamble in your world.  I mean just look at the mess you are making of your lipstick 💄 Are you trying to negotiate what level of stupid you reside in? 💋

Im just a poor poor little newb, $1 is my limit.   But I am in luck since you are not ahead of your self the odds mean absolutely nothing when you are so certain you are taking my dollar. 😘They just went up to 50,000 to 1....and no worries for you at all when you think you are right 👍 but if you don’t have that kind of bankroll for all your planned abortion gifts, I’ll cut you a break and only risk a quarter if your mouth 👄 has outspent your wallet again 👌

just let me know , in the mean time....here you go 

💄

Make it 100,000-1.

Trump gets inaugurated in 2021 and you win.

Biden gets inaugurated and you pay for all the abortions in Camden, NJ for a whole year.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Make it 100,000-1.

Trump gets inaugurated in 2021 and you win.

Biden gets inaugurated and you pay for all the abortions in Camden, NJ for a whole year.

Smearing that lipstick 💄 in your armpits is no help either.  A little more to the right please 💋 and kiss faster 

🍿

22 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Smearing that lipstick 💄 in your armpits is no help either.  A little more to the right please 💋 and kiss faster 

🍿

I’ll let you decide how the abortions go down.

I’m a fan of smashing their heads in with the little mallets you get at a crab shack.

But a good ol’ slurping out with a vacuum is always a laugh riot.

Lets add Newark in too. 

• Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I’ll let you decide how the abortions go down.

I’m a fan of smashing their heads in with the little mallets you get at a crab shack.

But a good ol’ slurping out with a vacuum is always a laugh riot.

Lets add Newark in too. 

If you feel like mutilating your own offspring, Darwin won’t stop you.  

Hope this helps 👍

Ps. ok a little more to the left 💋

🍿

4 hours ago, Bormio said:

Appears the GOP may win 2 House seats - Iowa 2 and NY 22 - by a total of 18 votes.  A 222-213 House is looking very possible.  Have fun, Nan

Sounds like fraud to me. No way that’s possible.

No way that’s legitimate.

STOP THE STEAL!

Our rights are being destroyed!

FRAUD!

Dominion!

Or does that only work when Biden wins Michigan by 150,000 votes?

• Like 2

GOP was cash poor for House races, but Democrats were loaded, spending $ like water.  Despite losing apparently at top of ticket, GOP may have gained 12 seats.  Combined with probable failure to gain the Senate and losses in state legislatures (critical to redistributing), very poor result for Democrats down ballot.  Apparently Trump did not damage GOP brand.

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

GOP was cash poor for House races, but Democrats were loaded, spending $ like water.  Despite losing apparently at top of ticket, GOP may have gained 12 seats.  Combined with probable failure to gain the Senate and losses in state legislatures (critical to redistributing), very poor result for Democrats down ballot.  Apparently Trump did not damage GOP brand.

Sounds like obvious voter fraud.

Out raised, outspent, incumbent President loses, yet gop gain House seats and only lose a seat in the Senate.

FRAUD!

STOP THE STEAL!

Obviously we can’t seat any gop members until we know all allegations of fraud have been proven 100% wrong. All Dems can be seated as pretty obvious only gop cheated in this election.

HUGE FRAUD!

Of course the GOP should not feel comfortable about the 2 close wins.  The House can seat whoever they want, certification or not.  See the 1984 “Bloody 8th” election in Indiana, where the Democrat House overrode the state certification of the GOP candidate as the winner, and seated the Democrat in his place.  This power grab by the Democrats was one of the things that led to Gingrich’s rise.

51 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No doubt this was pulled straight out of your ass crack.

I love when dummies insert their own preferred outcomes into historical events.

Gingrich railed on this for weeks, and forced Bob Michel to be more aggressive on this issue, which was unlike him.  It gave Gingrich an issue to go after the corrupt Democratic leadership - long before the House bank and Jim Wright’s tainted sales.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Who cares?

Doesn't mean it had anything to do with anything that happened 10 years later.

Yeah it did.  Gingrich was exposing the inherent corruption of the Democrat power structure, and this made people notice him.  He also started using C-SPAN as a platform to reach voters, which was critical to his success.   Gingrich did not appear out of the blue in 1994, like the terminally uninformed think.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Yeah it did.  Gingrich was exposing the inherent corruption of the Democrat power structure, and this made people notice him.  He also started using C-SPAN as a platform to reach voters, which was critical to his success.   Gingrich did not appear out of the blue in 1994, like the terminally uninformed think.

I see that you're sticking to the Bormio signature move of pulling things straight out of your ass.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

A recount run by the House Democrats, that was so dirty Barney Frank refused to vote for it. (Like 10 other Democrats).

As opposed to the first recount run by Indiana Republicans?

It was a mess.

Even the losing candidate said that it wasn't what anybody wanted to see.

Trump is literally trying to throw out election results and you say it's his right. But a single Congressional seat in 1984 that was decided by 4 votes is "dirty" and "corrupt."

🤡

• Haha 1