Election results 2020

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

sounds like you're a Welcher Troll...🙄

Dude glad you took the bet.  👍If you think you have not lost already, all 9 can review it tomorrow 🤣 so even if you thought you could move your goal posts, you STILL have not even won anything. 🤓

looking forward to that pepperoni 🍕😘

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Dude glad you took the bet.  👍If you think you have not lost already, all 9 can review it tomorrow 🤣 so even if you thought you could move your goal posts, you STILL have not even won anything. 🤓

looking forward to that pepperoni 🍕😘

Dude..the S.C. is not hearing the case today as you claimed...you lost....don't be a "Welcher"...man-up Troll!....🤡

37 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I’ll bet you a stromboli, a calzone, and 5 cannolis that none of this ends up mattering and Biden is sworn in as President in January 2021.

Betting odds were at 11 to 1 last I saw 👀

you trying for the current odds or are you offering more since you are so confident 🧐

might be persuaded to bite into a 12 to 1 on those cannolis 😋

🍿

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Dude..the S.C. is not hearing the case today as you claimed...you lost....don't be a "Welcher"...man-up Troll!....🤡

That’s just your losing evidence 🐘. Not arguing the evidence you posted🤓. Just agreeing with it 👍

Hope this helps,  but you still lost your claim and bet 🐘

Only a 🍕welcher would try to back out now 🤣

🍿

7 minutes ago, Newbie said:

That’s just your losing evidence 🐘. Not arguing the evidence you posted🤓. Just agreeing with it 👍

Hope this helps,  but you still lost your claim and bet 🐘

Only a 🍕welcher would try to back out now 🤣

🍿

wow...I knew I shouldn't have gone down Incoherent Rd. with you today Troll...your claim is 100% wrong...hope this helps...don't be a "welcher"!!...you lost the bet you made..LOL..🤡

33 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Betting odds were at 11 to 1 last I saw 👀

you trying for the current odds or are you offering more since you are so confident 🧐

might be persuaded to bite into a 12 to 1 on those cannolis 😋

🍿

Just a bet straight up.

Trump gets inaugurated after being declared winner and it’s all yours. 

If Biden gets it, then you provide the spoils to me - or a proxy of my choosing.

Trump is not getting a second term in 2021, I have no clue how anyone thinks it’s even remotely possible.

You want a financial wager I’d make it real easy for you: Trump gets sworn in, in 2021 I’d give you $10,000. Biden gets sworn in you wire me $1000; if you all think it’s too early to tell and so much is left to be determined then it sounds like you think Trump has at least a 50/50 shot at starting a 2nd term in 2021. - Seems like an incredible opportunity if you think it’s so close.

If you think I’m joking with that amount (I’m not), then I’ll give you $500 and you give me $50 if that scares you less. 

But you can take either option.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

wow...I knew I shouldn't have gone down Incoherent Rd. with you today Troll...your claim is 100% wrong...hope this helps...don't be a "welcher"!!...you lost the bet you made..LOL..🤡

Made.....you mean like “made it to” ???

when did you  get the impression that the SC would ever have to “intervene “ or issue some “ruling “ in order for it to “make it to “  or reach the court?🤓

Ps. well look 👀 at that 🤣the PA sec of state is calling you a welcher already 🤣

"This case reaches the Court against the backdrop of unfounded claims -- which have been repeatedly rejected by state and federal courts -- that wrongly impugn the integrity of the democratic process and aim to cast doubt on the legitimacy of its outcome," the filing on behalf of Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar says. "Given that context, the Court should not plunge itself into a firestorm by issuing the first ever judicial order decertifying the results of a presidential election."

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Just a bet straight up.

Trump gets inaugurated after being declared winner and it’s all yours. 

If Biden gets it, then you provide the spoils to me - or a proxy of my choosing.

Trump is not getting a second term in 2021, I have no clue how anyone thinks it’s even remotely possible.

You want a financial wager I’d make it real easy for you: Trump gets sworn in, in 2021 I’d give you $10,000. Biden gets sworn in you wire me $1000; if you all think it’s too early to tell and so much is left to be determined then it sounds like you think Trump has at least a 50/50 shot at starting a 2nd term in 2021. - Seems like an incredible opportunity if you think it’s so close.

You don’t even know how to phrase a bet properly.    Like when it’s still in the courts so pelosi is sworn in 🤣. or Biden gets his Xmas gift of a dozen dogs 🐶 to play with,   and Harris has to step in 😬

think man think 🤔 

don’t be a dumbo 🐘 just to try and suck up to one who loves sausage 🤣

🍿

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

then it sounds like you think Trump has at least a 50/50 shot at starting a 2nd term in 2021. - Seems like an incredible opportunity if you think it’s so close.

Btw. NO it doesn’t.... that is just more shit you pull from your ass and choke on 🤣

i think his chances are less than 50/50 , but only a moron would rule any chance of  it out at this juncture 🤓

imagine that 🤣

🍿

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Made.....you mean like “made it to” ???

when did you  get the impression that the SC would ever have to “intervene “ or issue some “ruling “ in order for it to “make it to “  or reach the court?🤓

Ps. well look 👀 at that 🤣the PA sec of state is calling you a welcher already 🤣

"This case reaches the Court against the backdrop of unfounded claims -- which have been repeatedly rejected by state and federal courts -- that wrongly impugn the integrity of the democratic process and aim to cast doubt on the legitimacy of its outcome," the filing on behalf of Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar says. "Given that context, the Court should not plunge itself into a firestorm by issuing the first ever judicial order decertifying the results of a presidential election."

so it looks like you're "welching" Troll?....🙄...and don't make sense once again!...🤡

4 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Btw. NO it doesn’t.... that is just more shit you pull from your ass and choke on 🤣

i think his chances are less than 50/50 , but only a moron would rule any chance of  it out at this juncture 🤓

imagine that 🤣

🍿

only a moron would think Trump has any kind of chance of winning a month after the election is over....🤡

15 minutes ago, Newbie said:

You don’t even know how to phrase a bet properly.    Like when it’s still in the courts so pelosi is sworn in 🤣. or Biden gets his Xmas gift of a dozen dogs 🐶 to play with,   and Harris has to step in 😬

think man think 🤔 

🍿

you better call a tow truck to try and get yourself off of Incoherent Rd....sounds like your stuck!....on stupid!..🤡

20 minutes ago, Newbie said:

think man think 🤔 

🍿

You’re being a pussy.

Hope this helps.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so it looks like you're "welching" Troll?....🙄...and don't make sense once again!...🤡

Sec of state of pa disagrees with you and is imploring the Supreme Court Now that this “case has reached the Supreme Court “.  🤣

Btw Texas filed direct with the court today lollipop.  So there’s yet another that has made it’s way to the court 👍

time for me to collect.  🤣. You will need to pick a day.👍  But it better be sooner rather than later,  not going to just let you Welch like some 🤣

🍕

13 minutes ago, Newbie said:

imagine that 🤣

🍿

If this were November 1st I’d agree.

If you want to keep finding ways to not take a very simple bet, go for it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

You’re being a pussy.

Hope this helps.

Actually just being nice 😁and not taking advantage of another dumbo 🐘🤣 no need to be greedy lol    

Ps you said straight up then gave me 10 to 1 on the amount 👍

Now tell me you are not a dumbo 🐘🤣

ps no worries 👌 sausage lover was impressed and laughed at your posts 🥰. Good job 👏 

🍿

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Sec of state of pa disagrees with you and is imploring the Supreme Court Now that this “case has reached the Supreme Court “.  🤣

Btw Texas filed direct with the court today lollipop.  So there’s yet another that has made it’s way to the court 👍

time for me to collect.  🤣. You will need to pick a day.👍  But it better be sooner rather than later,  not going to just let you Welch like some 🤣

🍕

facts disagree with you Troll...the case was not heard by the S.C as you stated...you lost and you're a "welcher" now!!..Congrats!..🙄

Just now, DBP66 said:

facts disagree with you Troll...the case was not heard by the S.C as you stated...you lost and you're a "welcher" now!!..Congrats!..🙄

Is that a heard of cattle? 🤣 Smells like some bulls actually 😏

you know the difference between heard and ruled on yet?  Here’s a clue, the sec of state of Pennsylvania had his arguments heard today as this case has reached the court 👍

you pick a date yet?  

🍕

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Newbie said:

🍕

the Sec of State said...."Given that context the court should NOT plunge  itself into a firestorm..."...nice try Welcher!...🤡

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Is that a heard of cattle? 🤣 Smells like some bulls actually 😏

you know the difference between heard and ruled on yet?  Here’s a clue, the sec of state of Pennsylvania had his arguments heard today as this case has reached the court 👍

you pick a date yet?  

🍕

the sec. of state?...LOL...nice deflection!...welcher!...🙄

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the Sec of State said...."Given that context the court should NOT plunge  itself into a firestorm..."...nice try Welcher!...🤡

By intervening 👍

too bad you didn’t bet on intervention 🤣🤣🤣

So go ahead and explain how the court is not hearing his arguments...while deciding whether or not to intervene 🤓

🍿

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Newbie said:

By intervening 👍

too bad you didn’t bet on intervention 🤣🤣🤣

So go ahead and explain how the court is not hearing his arguments...while deciding whether or not to intervene 🤓

🍿

you continue to make no sense...call a tow truck!...Welcher!...🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the sec. of state?...LOL...nice deflection!...welcher!...🙄

You must have missed it.   Says you are a loser 👍

here you go again 🤓

57 minutes ago, Newbie said:

“This case reaches the Court against the .....” filing on behalf of Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar says. 

So yeah your own defense team is stating it has made it to the court 👍

🍕