Election results 2020

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

You must have missed it.   Says you are a loser 👍

here you go again 🤓

So yeah your own defense team is stating it has made it to the court 👍

🍕

finish her quote...she doesn't want the court involved and once again the S.C. did not hear the case as you continue to claim...Welcher!...🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

finish her quote...she doesn't want the court involved and once again the S.C. did not hear the case as you continue to claim...Welcher!...🤡

Good thing for you that your claim and bet was  “ make it to “. 

That means you get to pay up 🍕sooner 👍

but you can still have fun watching those goal posts you are trying to move get knocked over in time as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Why do you think I am making you buy 2 pepperoni pies 🍕.  You want your sausage you are going to have to buy your own.  🤣

the news just broke...."S.C. denies GOP bid to block certification of Pa. election results"...another one bites the dust...when  will I get my pizza?...you LOST...😉..the FAT lady is getting tired of singing!

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the news just broke...."S.C. denies GOP bid to block certification of Pa. election results"...another one bites the dust...when  will I get my pizza?...you LOST...😉..the FAT lady is getting tired of singing!

Boy are you a dumbo 🐘

you got a link for the denial feel free to bring it when you pay for those 🍕pies 👍

cant deny any claims that were not put before the court  🤣

ps a refusal for an injunction does not mean that they will not make other rulings in the court case ( all they did was prove you wrong here again by issuing rulings)🤣

btw: how did Texas’s case that has already made it to the Supreme Court go today?   Any rulings there to prove you wrong as well lololol. 🐘

🍿

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Boy are you a dumbo 🐘

you got a link for the denial feel free to bring it when you pay for those 🍕pies 👍

cant deny any claims that were not put before the court  🤣

ps a refusal for an injunction does not mean that they will not make other rulings in the court case ( all they did was prove you wrong here again by issuing rulings)🤣

btw: how did Texas’s case that has already made it to the Supreme Court go today?   Any rulings there to prove you wrong as well lololol. 🐘

🍿

call that tow truck....you're stuck on Stupid Lane....and you lost the bet you made...when will I get my pizza??...🤡

Imagine being so fucking stupid, so obsessed with cult leader Trump, that you STILL think the election was stolen from him. Let me give anyone in that camp some advice: End your life. Just go ahead and blow your fucking brains out. Because you're hopelessly sick, and that sickness threatens our democratic republic. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

call that tow truck....you're stuck on Stupid Lane....and you lost the bet you made...when will I get my pizza??...🤡

Lose nothing.  Even in your world I’ve got years for the Supreme Court to take up (run full court trials) and “adjudicate “ it or not 👍. This was also including any one of those cases, whether they decide to intervene or not, or whether you think they rule in your favor or not 🤣

of course we already have 2 that have “made it to “ the court just today that proved your loss, whether you realize your own bad semantics or not 🤓

Arguments heard an rulings made by a justice is all I needed for it to be shown that it has gotten there, whether they decide to do anything with it or not lololol 🤣 perhaps you should have required adjudication instead 🤓🐘

🍿

looking forward to the 🍕pies, you will need to let me know that date 👍

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Lose nothing.  Even in your world I’ve got years for the Supreme Court to take up (run full court trials) and “adjudicate “ it or not 👍. This was also including any one of those cases, whether they decide to intervene or not, or whether you think they rule in your favor or not 🤣

of course we already have 2 that have “made it to “ the court just today that proved your loss, whether you realize your own bad semantics or not 🤓

Arguments heard an rulings made by a justice is all I needed for it to be shown that it has gotten there, whether they decide to do anything with it or not lololol 🤣 perhaps you should have required adjudication instead 🤓🐘

🍿

looking forward to the 🍕pies, you will need to let me know that date 👍

tell the tow truck driver you moved to Welcher Lane....🤡

27 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Imagine being so fucking stupid, so obsessed with cult leader Trump, that you STILL think the election was stolen from him. Let me give anyone in that camp some advice: End your life. Just go ahead and blow your fucking brains out. Because you're hopelessly sick, and that sickness threatens our democratic republic. 

How do you think you know one way or the other.   

Clue. You don’t.  

You have your opinion and no proof either, so perhaps you should practice what you preach 👍

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

tell the tow truck driver you moved to Welcher Lane....🤡

Thanks but no thanks 🤣.

We don’t have to go to your house to eat pizza  😉

you just have to pick a date you can pay.  I’ll let you slide till after payday, but not too long now, we wouldn’t want anyone calling you a welcher now would we.    🤓

🍕 

13 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

The states certifying their results actually means they’ve confirmed the results.

Hope this helps.

No it means that they believe it to be true 👍

unless you feel like trying to explain how you think that they confirmed anything without a  full signature verified recount cross referenced against an accurate valid voter database.   

Agreeing here is not corroboration or confirmation, but yes feel free to say it has been partisan certified 🤣

Ps maybe you should take bad routers advice 

🍿

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Thanks but no thanks 🤣.

We don’t have to go to your house to eat pizza  😉

you just have to pick a date you can pay.  I’ll let you slide till after payday, but not too long now, we wouldn’t want anyone calling you a welcher now would we.    🤓

🍕

you and GSB can enjoy your Welcher pies together!!...don't forget to invite Troll..I'm sure he'd love to join you too...🤡

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

How do you think you know one way or the other.   

Clue. You don’t.  

You have your opinion and no proof either, so perhaps you should practice what you preach 👍

I know by looking at the state's that have certified election results showing that Biden was the winner. And, fortunately, I'm not a psychopath who's obsessed with cult leader Trump, so my ability to perceive truth and reality is not impaired.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

I know by looking at the state's that have certified election results showing that Biden was the winner. And, fortunately, I'm not a psychopath who's obsessed with cult leader Trump, so my ability to perceive truth and reality is not impaired.

You mean you think you know 👍

🍿

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

No it means that they believe it to be true 👍

unless you feel like trying to explain how you think that they confirmed anything without a  full signature verified recount cross referenced against an accurate valid voter database.   

Agreeing here is not corroboration or confirmation, but yes feel free to say it has been partisan certified 🤣

Ps maybe you should take bad routers advice 

🍿

Here’s a bet for ya:

Trump gets inaugurated in 2021 for a 2nd term and I’ll give you $500.

Biden gets inaugurated and you buy DPB66 a comically large pizza from whatever place in your local area makes one. 

You keep wanting to bet yet cower when I give you incredibly favorable terms...I would think this one would be easiest of all to take. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you and GSB can enjoy your Welcher pies together!!...don't forget to invite Troll..I'm sure he'd love to join you too...🤡

Great!👍

just make sure to bring your wallet to pay for those welcher pies 🍕

I’ll let GSB know you are finally going to pay his bet too. 🤣

not sure about troll but pretty sure he would be willing to join up 👍

Now what day you thinking🤓

🍕

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Great!👍

just make sure to bring your wallet to pay for those welcher pies 🍕

I’ll let GSB know you are finally going to pay his bet too. 🤣

not sure about troll but pretty sure he would be willing to join up 👍

Now what day you thinking🤓

🍕

ask Troll when he can make it...🤡

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Here’s a bet for ya:

Trump gets inaugurated in 2021 for a 2nd term and I’ll give you $500.

Biden gets inaugurated and you buy DPB66 a comically large pizza from whatever place in your local area makes one. 

You keep wanting to bet yet cower when I give you incredibly favorable terms...I would think this one would be easiest of all to take. 

Now you are talking👍

No problem buying 66 a ridiculously large pizza if Biden is inaugurated lol 🤣

frame that post and save it😁

since you are finally being reasonable you should not have to give such odds. You on the hook for 5 large is unreasonable so I won’t hold you to that, $200 is about 10 to 1  and better odds than the street so you can drop your wager and should only be on the hook for that amount 😁

we will revisit in January 

🍕