Welcome Pres. Biden...

DBP66

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Congrats on your big win in the electoral vote and with your 4 million vote lead (and growing) in the popular vote....America needs you now more than ever!...#Americawon

Your an idiot, American finally gave in to domestic terrorism what a joke, have fun becoming a third word country 

milks about to hit $20 a gallon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Your an idiot, American finally gave in to domestic terrorism what a joke, have fun becoming a third word country 

milks about to hit $20 a gallon

LOL...and what are going to do now that you can't drink any more Trump Kool-Aid that makes you say/think stupid shit like this ^^...🙄

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The Supreme Court must agree with you for this to be ultimately true. 

LOL...nothing is making it to the S.C....it's all B.S....he LOST fair and square...the sooner you and him realize that the better our country will be...4 million more votes and counting......#thewillofthepeople....😉

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Assuming these results stick, as I imagine they will, I will be praying for Joe to remain vertical with a pulse for the next 4 years and that the Dems continue with their story about how his mental faculties haven't deteriorated to worrying levels.

The option is putting one of the - if not THE - most liberal senators in Congress in the White House.

Take your vitamins, Joe... and never present your back to Kamala...

2 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Maybe Trump and all his supporters can pull Jim Jones and drink the Kool-aid one last time! 

So 70 million people should off themselves...that seems reasonable lol.

Can't figure out for the life of me how you guys ended up getting your clocks cleaned down ballot. 😂

Just now, DBP66 said:

Biden flipped FIVE states!....and GEORGIA??....that's an ass beating Ronnie....🤡

you might want to get a snickers bar....

looks like you might be here a while...🤡

PS: Certainly you will welcome any investigation into foreign influences in our election process, as you have so espoused for years....🤡

Just now, Troll said:

you might want to get a snickers bar....

looks like you might be here a while...🤡

PS: Certainly you will welcome any investigation into foreign influences in our election process, as you have so espoused for years....🤡

LOL...like you guys did with Russia??...🤡..GEORGIA?!?!....😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

well just maybe we will find out now....

...won't we. 🤔

being such a fan of foreign influence in our elections being investigated,

you must be proud 👍

🤡

foreign influence is the "flavor of the day"??....how about Presidential influence??...having press conferences spreading  unfounded conspiracies?!...sickening and right up your ally!...🤡

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

foreign influence is the "flavor of the day"??....how about Presidential influence??...having press conferences spreading  unfounded conspiracies?!...sickening and right up your ally!...🤡

No.... the flavor of the day is whatever safeguards where put in place, to guard the voting silly 🤡....

You obviously welcome any safeguards to protect the integrity of your own vote... even if it means the election didn't really go the way it was reported to you I'm sure...

So you must agree with me, that if DHS watermarked the ballots, you would want to see those results.

...and too important to get wrong.

BTW: "foreign interference" Is not my flavor of the day...it's the interwebs ....what if the ballots where printed in a foreign country ?

• Confused 1