Welcome Pres. Biden...

DBP66

17 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Lol ..come on 

you are just celebrating a game that is not past finished. No matter who is the potus in January.  Of coarse you celebrate by just saying the other team sux, instead of actually cheering your teams lead.  We all know that type of fanboy, you can see them in the stands all the time. 

Slow Clap  👋

so when is the game over Troll/Newbie/Ronnie??....when your leader tells you it's over...not logic or common sense??...you need to face REALITY and let those conspiracies running around in your head go...🤡

cheer for my team?...there is a lot to cheer about...Biden WON GEORGIA...Biden WON GEORGIA..AND flipped FIVE states...not to mention he received more votes than any candidate in Presidential history!!..not too shabby....FAST/LOUD clap...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

so when is the game over Troll/Newbie/Ronnie??....when your leader tells you it's over...not logic or common sense??...you need to face REALITY and let those conspiracies running around in your head go...🤡

cheer for my team?...there is a lot to cheer about...Biden WON GEORGIA...Biden WON GEORGIA..AND flipped FIVE states...not to mention he received more votes than any candidate in Presidential history!!..not too shabby....FAST/LOUD clap...😉

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

26 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Lol ..come on 

you are just celebrating a game that is not past finished. No matter who is the potus in January.  Of coarse you celebrate by just saying the other team sux, instead of actually cheering your teams lead.  We all know that type of fanboy, you can see them in the stands all the time. 

Slow Clap  👋

You must have missed something. 

Try again 🍿

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

good luck as you keep grasping for straws Troll/Newbie/Ronnie!...maybe one day you reach one??...🤡

It’s people who claim victory before the game is finished, that are the definition of reaching 🤣

keep reaching and try again to explain how you are not 🤣

saying I am is no excuse 

🍿

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Newbie said:

It’s people who claim victory before the game is finished, that are the definition of reaching 🤣

keep reaching and try again to explain how you are not 🤣

saying I am is no excuse 

🍿

the FAT lady has sung Troll/Newbie/Ronnie....did you happen to see EVERY headline in EVERY newspaper in America today??...you know what it says...BIDEN WON....time to throw in the towel.....🤡

On 11/6/2020 at 2:12 PM, rockinl said:

The Dems (Read: the black and brown women in Congress) have a plan, and it doesnt include Joe.

Hope you and the wife have made a full recovery.  

But to your post, you are right.  Joe is not the future.  But he was the only one that could have beat Trump.  Imo.  He is too old to be part of any plans that these younger people envision.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the FAT lady has sung Troll/Newbie/Ronnie....did you happen to see EVERY headline in EVERY newspaper in America today??...you know what it says...BIDEN WON....time to throw in the towel.....🤡

Always expecting people to explain everything to him.  Even the obvious.  Complete waste of time.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Actually no.  Haven’t read any antique newspapers or wasted any time on the boob tube.  Yes apparently that must be your problem 🤣

And look at that, you missed it  again 🤣 

image.jpeg.9a6a9c3edf16b2048d7b6b7f5e9f3c52.jpeg

image.jpeg.b15097642e78ecb9a17a8d3592642c4d.jpeg

image.jpeg.fb4da6be41ef7913c6c9af86ae04f454.jpeg

newspapers ???

LOLOL

maybe you should try again 

🍿

Just now, dan in daytona said:

I appreciate that man, but the toxic nature of this board is a downer, and I don't mean Quaalude like (Newbies ask your daddy)

I hear you.  I've been posting less myself.  But all this place needs is the good posters to come around for some good conversation...as a type of antidote to the toxicity.

Lol at quaaludes.  The good ol days. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Actually no.  Haven’t read any antique newspapers or wasted any time on the boob tube.  Yes apparently that must be your problem 🤣

And look at that, you missed it  again 🤣 

image.jpeg.9a6a9c3edf16b2048d7b6b7f5e9f3c52.jpeg

image.jpeg.b15097642e78ecb9a17a8d3592642c4d.jpeg

image.jpeg.fb4da6be41ef7913c6c9af86ae04f454.jpeg

newspapers ???

LOLOL

maybe you should try again 

🍿

have a good day in fantasy land today Troll/Newbie/Ronnie...remember Trump WON...and by a landslide!...just ask Ironmam...🤡..🤡 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I hear you.  I've been posting less myself.  But all this place needs is the good posters to come around for some good conversation...as a type of antidote to the toxicity.

Lol at quaaludes.  The good ol days. 

An antidote for these "Fan Boy" Trumpers ?  They need a bullet.... JOKE,JOKE,JOKE (In very bad taste and not advocating violence upon my wayward conservative brothers)... Humor : the quality of being amusing or comic, especially in literature or speech. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Hope you and the wife have made a full recovery.  

But to your post, you are right.  Joe is not the future.  But he was the only one that could have beat Trump.  Imo.  He is too old to be part of any plans that these younger people envision.

Thanks my man. We are at about 95%. Just some left over fatigue mainly, and I still have very little smell.

• Like 1