Lowndes 10 vs Colquitt 40 final

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Typo. I meant it as a muffed punt, but, as @georgiagator1 pointed out, it did bounce off a Lowndes' players arm while blocking, and the guy back to receive couldn't get there because our guy was already there.

I know what you meant, I like to pick at shit from time to time. 🤓

bgw

• Like 1
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an ass beating. I cannot believe 96 talked all that shit about defense and this is his team 😂😂😂 

C'mon bro. Lowndes only had like 22 minutes to practice before playing that game and the band director had a torn cuticle on the left pinkie toe. 

Fuck that      @Ga96     @Sportsnutand his LoveJoy cats are next

Posted Images

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I haven't even began looking at the bracketology yet. I think we wrapped the region championship up tonight with Tift dropping their game to Camden. 

I got you. You guys would play Grayson in the semifinals. And the winner of Norcross/Archer in the quarters.

• Thanks 1
Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Then MD, SFA, SJC and Columbia*, who each beat IMG, would need to do the same. Don't sandbag. You and I both know that Grayson and CQ could both play with IMG this season. 

Woah!!!! Columbia beat IMG??? I thought you said.....

Never mind, you said a lotta shit. 

bgw

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Then MD, SFA, SJC and Columbia*, who each beat IMG, would need to do the same. Don't sandbag. You and I both know that Grayson and CQ could both play with IMG this season. 

Whether they can play with them or not isn't the point. Whether or not they should, is. 

• Thanks 1