Lowndes 10 vs Colquitt 40 final

Ga96

23 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Here dumbass since your too fucking stupid to read for yourself before calling someone else a dumbass...

Previous top-ranked Grayson certainly didn't do anything to hurt its reputation with a 58-17 win over Brookwood. Recent transfer quarterback and USC commit Jake Garcia completed 10 of 14 pass for 228 yards and three touchdowns

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗 so far.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗 so far.

That guy's reading comprehension pertaining to the discussion about Colquitt potentially meeting Grayson in the semis(clearly he confused that talk with us saying the state championship would be that game or something) then calling someone a dumbass while clearly being more of a dumbass pertaining to the subject matter being discussed, and his inability to really carry on much of a coherent conversation at all is pathetic at best. 

I almost feel bad for him, like, maybe he is "special needs" or something. Honestly. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

🤣😂🤣😂 I better not hear anybody say that Colquitt was out for 2 weeks or I'm reporting yall to the coaches wife because she is tired of it. We are gonna put a stop to this right now. LOL

20201111_230056.jpg

Well, I'm gonna be having to post some more laughing devils if they continue with this type of ignorance over there. xD

Clearly she is confused about a few things. One of them might be the date our quarantine started. The other might be what type of guidance the Dept. Of Public Health based over in Albany is giving the school board here. 

They have coaches talking out like a fan to Under The Radar on highlight videos.  Fans/coaches/whatever on here smack talking and don't really know their ass from a hole in the ground pertaining to the subject matters being discussed embarrassing them daily and now the coaches wife speaking out of turn and telling tales outside of school. 

That ass whipping over here at The Pen really mind fucked them I reckon.

• Haha 3

On 11/10/2020 at 9:46 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Here dumbass since your too fucking stupid to read for yourself before calling someone else a dumbass...

Previous top-ranked Grayson certainly didn't do anything to hurt its reputation with a 58-17 win over Brookwood. Recent transfer quarterback and USC commit Jake Garcia completed 10 of 14 pass for 228 yards and three touchdowns

In saying he has played very little due to injury and bullshit from gHSA

On 11/7/2020 at 6:25 PM, Rufus69 said:

I'm not sure how long we'll have Rodemaker.  He'll take a HC job before too long.  I would love to have somebody being groomed to take his place when the time comes.  Of course...he COULD make a helluva living just being Colquitt's DC,  But I would guess...that would be a longshot.

Rufus>>

Dang.  Y'all's assistants are like a merry go round. No loyalty to stick around for the long run?  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dang.  Y'all's assistants are like a merry go round. No loyalty to stick around for the long run?  

Quite a few of our assistants are former HCs.  As Colquitt is successful...these assistants attract attention for other HC jobs.  It's the nature of South Georgia football.  Has been for a while.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

On 11/10/2020 at 5:53 PM, HurricaneNick said:

lowends is lucky they don’t have to see this guy. Jacurri could not keep up with the “overrated” kid 

When the Southern California kid wins the big boy title in Georgia this place is going nuts 😂

F17B8E03-B6B4-4EB7-9461-F3D91E233C22.jpeg

Yeah, that post aged well. LOL.  Grayson will not be denied this year. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Quite a few of our assistants are former HCs.  As Colquitt is successful...these assistants attract attention for other HC jobs.  It's the nature of South Georgia football.  Has been for a while.

Rufus>>

it's supposed to be about the kids brother.  Commit to them and they commit to you. Just sayin.

31 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

It's actually not ideal, but, more or less its the way it has to be to have great assistants. 

The assistants that come through here are hungry or hangry. Hungry ones want to show out and go some rungs up the ladder which usually means they're going to other school systems, or, they're angry after being dismissed from their previous positions as head coaches so they want to show out why they should have been kept at their previous spot and why they're worth hiring up at another school.

If they aren't hungry or hangry, they're probably complacent and that ain't getting it done in region 1. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

It's actually not ideal, but, more or less its the way it has to be to have great assistants. 

The assistants that come through here are hungry or hangry. Hungry ones want to show out and go some rungs up the ladder which usually means they're going to other school systems, or, they're angry after being dismissed from their previous positions as head coaches so they want to show out why they should have been kept at their previous spot and why they're worth hiring up at another school.

If they aren't hungry or hangry, they're probably complacent and that ain't getting it done in region 1. 

Just bustin chops.  I hear ya.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That guy's reading comprehension pertaining to the discussion about Colquitt potentially meeting Grayson in the semis(clearly he confused that talk with us saying the state championship would be that game or something) then calling someone a dumbass while clearly being more of a dumbass pertaining to the subject matter being discussed, and his inability to really carry on much of a coherent conversation at all is pathetic at best. 

I almost feel bad for him, like, maybe he is "special needs" or something. Honestly. 

And by the way who really gives a fuck what you say there fella. Point is Garcia righted or wronged has not played very much this season. I could give a shit about Grayson until there in front of us. Same for Colquitt. Stated the obvious the Pack spanked our ass but good. Our need is clear get back to work. So have a nice day cause what you say does not impress me. Enjoy the win and have a coke and a smile

2 hours ago, MTP28 said:

And by the way who really gives a fuck what you say there fella. Point is Garcia righted or wronged has not played very much this season. I could give a shit about Grayson until there in front of us. Same for Colquitt. Stated the obvious the Pack spanked our ass but good. Our need is clear get back to work. So have a nice day cause what you say does not impress me. Enjoy the win and have a coke and a smile

Apparently you do, you dumbass. Your point and what you said were and still are two different things. 

How about the next time, you either bring your translator or you miss me with your ignorance? That's much easier than fretting over what I say and tagging me with dumb shit when you are lost in the conversation. 

• Haha 3

On 11/10/2020 at 9:35 PM, MTP28 said:

The Cali kid ain’t played dumbass. We gonna be fine. And saying that it’s rams and Hawgs is stupid. Both you girls are on the same

side of the bracket. 

On 11/10/2020 at 9:46 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

17 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

No, the point is you said a “wronged” thing and won’t own it.

• Haha 1