Easy money

Belly Bob

Did you know that major media outlets posted articles that the whistleblower in Pennsylvania recanted his story? 

And the whistle blower made a video clearly stating that he never did that and they are trying to send out fake news. 

Even after the whistleblower made the video unequivocally denying that he recanted his claim it is still the number one trend on Twitter and none of the media outlets have recanted their story. 

Big tech and their alliance with the media to cover up widespread voter fraud is just proof that  they believe things are corrupt and they need to do everything they can to cover it up. 

I really hope more whistleblowers come forward and expose the corruption. I thought you left wingers loved whistleblowers. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did you know that major media outlets posted articles that the whistleblower in Pennsylvania recanted his story? 

And the whistle blower made a video clearly stating that he never did that and they are trying to send out fake news. 

Even after the whistleblower made the video unequivocally denying that he recanted his claim it is still the number one trend on Twitter and none of the media outlets have recanted their story. 

Big tech and their alliance with the media to cover up widespread voter fraud is just proof that  they believe things are corrupt and they need to do everything they can to cover it up. 

I really hope more whistleblowers come forward and expose the corruption. I thought you left wingers loved whistleblowers. 

No....they love to get their whistle blown!

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'd suggest that if you think a person's story that claims the existence of aliens proves that aliens actually exist then you have bigger problems than just your God-King losing an election.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

[...]

Is this the story you claim big tech and the media are covering up?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsylvania-postal-worker-ballot-tampering-claims-questioned

Fox News published the story 10 hours ago. It's on the front page. 

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

He was interviewed by a House Committee. Then the Washington Post talked to three sources familiar with the interview. They all said that he recanted. Then the Washington Post reached out to the postal worker himself. He never responded to their requests.

Then he makes a YouTube video wearing an NRA hat.

I wonder who to believe?

🤷‍♂️

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 2:49 AM, Belly Bob said:

For @GardenStateBaller, @HSFBfan@Slotback Right, etc.

Republican officeholder offers $1,000,000 reward for evidence of voter fraud. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-lt-gov-dan-patrick-1-million-reward-evidence-arrest-conviction-voter

I tried doing this last year, if you help a police officer who struggling the state would pay you 250-$500, I doubt thier still doing that 

40 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Red herring. 

LOL....not when the $ million is for evidence, ARREST, + CONVICTION....ya gotta read the fine print 😉

anyhooo....

ya said there where 30 court cases and someones offering a reward...

well I'm just trying to boil all the BS down 

This dude leans right (a bit irritating too LOL) but he seems to boil it down to 30 cases too.

I smell some BS right up front, but understand the legal reasoning for the claims....

So fairly certain there is no way they win them all,

but what do you think the number would have to be? 

while 0-30 "seems unlikely" here...

How many claims might prevail?

PS: and I'm reminded that this is just Ga.....

9 hours ago, Troll said:

LOL....not when the $ million is for evidence, ARREST, + CONVICTION....ya gotta read the fine print 😉

anyhooo....

ya said there where 30 court cases and someones offering a reward...

well I'm just trying to boil all the BS down 

This dude leans right (a bit irritating too LOL) but he seems to boil it down to 30 cases too.

I smell some BS right up front, but understand the legal reasoning for the claims....

So fairly certain there is no way they win them all,

but what do you think the number would have to be? 

while 0-30 "seems unlikely" here...

How many claims might prevail?

PS: and I'm reminded that this is just Ga.....

your girl??^^....LOL...is bat-shit crazy but you know that...that's why you like /trust her!!....🤡...a fellow conspiracy nut-job!

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

your girl??^^....LOL...is bat-shit crazy but you know that...that's why you like /trust her!!....🤡...a fellow conspiracy nut-job!

Dude freaks out like some electrocuted freak at some thumbnail pic of some chick.

what stage of TDS is that?

sounds serious 

🤓

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

so Newbie and Troll have the same girlfriend, Sidney??...imagine that!!....🤡..🤡

Who gives a 💩 about the lawyer.  🤣Maybe that’s just you being triggered  🧨

Don’t you think the content is more at issue here, or is your spastic triggering  just your way of trying to ignore it. 🤓

you know you are barking at a thumbnail....the definition of click bait.

Bravo

🍿 

11 hours ago, Newbie said:

Who gives a 💩 about the lawyer.  🤣Maybe that’s just you being triggered  🧨

Don’t you think the content is more at issue here, or is your spastic triggering  just your way of trying to ignore it. 🤓

you know you are barking at a thumbnail....the definition of click bait.

Bravo

🍿

LOL..come on Troll/Newbie!...who cares about the lawyer you posted about??...you do!!...or you wouldn't post her crazy conspiracies...she has as many conspiracies as you!!...well almost!...🤡🤡

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..come on Troll/Newbie!...who cares about the lawyer you posted about??...you do!!...or you wouldn't post her crazy conspiracies...she has as many conspiracies as you!!...well almost!...🤡🤡

It’s a thumbnail you clown.  🤣

hope this helps 👍

🧨🧨🧨😏

🍿