Georgia HSFB Scoreboard week 12

TheMaximumHornetSting

16 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Back to back losses that far from home can really ruin the experience. Just think the two best teams in Lovejoy history still lost to non championship Colquitt teams. 

That's my point. People see what they want to see. When the stimuli is an ass whipping on the field with the rowdy Hawg Pound fans over there heckling you, you look over and see a group of black faces and all the sudden Colquitt has segregation. xD

Brookwood's classy coach the same issue. He's on the sideline with his back to the Hawg Pound hecklers and his team is getting out coached and worked on the field of play. He turns and looks up and sees a group of black faces and all of the sudden Colquitt has segregation. 

Neither one of those guys legit scanned the crowd on either side or they'd see reality instead of what their whipped ass with all that sore ass stimuli wanted to see while being heckled. 

Like I've said already, I can sit on the home side and sit with Emanuel Perez's family, and Baby Lou's family and numerous other hispanic fans that I don't really know. Have the Pace family right close by, and more. I can look across the field, from that long distance, probably close to 100 yards at an angle to the Hawg Pound and see white faces in with black faces. From that distance mind you. This Wildcat Will clown sitting feet away says its segregated as does the Brookwood coach. Somebody is lying or flat blind, or, both. 

Look, I've personally never been to a colquitt home game, so I'm not gonna say that the segregation claims are true. I have heard about the "segregation" claims from north and south georgia teams (including one team who went to the hawg pen and put a running clock on colquitt), so that's why I was curious about it. @Wildcat Willhas said that these claims that they're true on two occasions; @HawgGoneIthas refuted those claims;  @ATLien12xstated that he didn't notice it (although it was from a very small sample size). No school wants this kind of attention, so of course this would be something that's kept under wraps.....especially if it was true. I could delve deeper into this particular matter, but ain't nobody got time for that today....lol. The truth will come to the light when it's all said and done. With that said, just focus on the now. After having a season full of uncertainty, we made it to the playoffs. Let's all enjoy this because it'll be over before we know it

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Look, I've personally never been to a colquitt home game, so I'm not gonna say that the segregation claims are true. I have heard about the "segregation" claims from north and south georgia teams (including one team who went to the hawg pen and put a running clock on colquitt), so that's why I was curious about it. @Wildcat Willhas said that these claims that they're true on two occasions; @HawgGoneIthas refuted those claims;  @ATLien12xstated that he didn't notice it (although it was from a very small sample size). No school wants this kind of attention, so of course this would be something that's kept under wraps.....especially if it was true. I could delve deeper into this particular matter, but ain't nobody got time for that today....lol. The truth will come to the light when it's all said and done. With that said, just focus on the now. After having a season full of uncertainty, we made it to the playoffs. Let's all enjoy this because it'll be over before we know it

Why would you put something under wraps? There are no rules that say white people and black people can't sit together, and I guaranfuckintee you that they do. 

When you tell me something is segregated that means none sitting together. It's simply not true. I'll call every person that says its so a damned lie and do it to their face. If I need to hold their wee lil hands and walk them up and stand them in front of multiple races sitting wherever they want in our stadium, I'll do that too. 

Its a load of bullshit, and deserves to be called what it is every time it's said. I hate a fucking liar. 

55 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why would you put something under wraps? There are no rules that say white people and black people can't sit together, and I guaranfuckintee you that they do. 

When you tell me something is segregated that means none sitting together. It's simply not true. I'll call every person that says its so a damned lie and do it to their face. If I need to hold their wee lil hands and walk them up and stand them in front of multiple races sitting wherever they want in our stadium, I'll do that too. 

Its a load of bullshit, and deserves to be called what it is every time it's said. I hate a fucking liar. 

When I say "under wraps," I'm not trying to single out colquitt by any means. That would go for ANY and EVERY school. Sorry if I confused you. But like I said, the truth will come to the light. If it's not true, then there's nothing to worry about; if it's made of bullshit, then shame on the ones who said that. 

33 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

When I say "under wraps," I'm not trying to single out colquitt by any means. That would go for ANY and EVERY school. Sorry if I confused you. But like I said, the truth will come to the light. If it's not true, then there's nothing to worry about; if it's made of bullshit, then shame on the ones who said that. 

I think people are confused. 

When someone tells you something is segregated, what do you think they mean? Then they add in, you need to come to the here and now. What do you take from that? 

The Hawg Pound is predominantly black, but not segregated. 

I suppose Lovejoy doesn't have a predominantly black neighborhood at all, or Willie the Wildcat would be concentrating on desegregating his town rather than lame attempts at taking dumps on Colquitt. 

I've been to a lot of areas around metro Atlanta, and, yeah, they must be segregated too. 

It's a goofy argument to have with someone that lives in Moultrie and goes to practically every game. To sit where ever he is and type out that crap that he did. The same goes for Brookwood's asinine coach as well. 

Gonna sit there and type out some straight garbage and try to convince me, someone that lives here and goes to every game, that I don't see what I see. Or... is it that they're trying to convince someone else? 🤔 I know its the latter, because you can't tell me shit about where I live and attend games at. It's a simple agenda to try shitting on us here, and it's a damned lie they're spreading. A damned sure shame on them. I'm not gonna let it be proliferated without standing up to it either. 

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When someone tells you something is segregated, what do you think they mean? Then they add in, you need to come to the here and now. What do you take from that? 

I suppose Lovejoy doesn't have a predominantly black neighborhood at all, or Willie the Wildcat would be concentrating on desegregating his town rather than lame attempts at taking dumps on Colquitt. 

I've been to a lot of areas around metro Atlanta, and, yeah, they must be segregated too. 

It's a goofy argument to have with someone that lives in Moultrie and goes to practically every game. To sit where ever he is and type out that crap that he did. The same goes for Brookwood's asinine coach as well. 

Gonna sit there and type out some straight garbage and try to convince me, someone that lives here and goes to every game, that I don't see what I see. Or... is it that they're trying to convince someone else? 🤔 I know its the latter, because you can't tell me shit about where I live and attend games at. It's a simple agenda to try shitting on us here, and it's a damned lie they're spreading. A damned sure shame on them. I'm not gonna let it be proliferated without standing up to it either. 

Butthurt about a truth?

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I did not initiate the convo child. 

I see it is a sore spot for you though.

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

There was talk of this many times before me and after.

I have no need to lie about such a thing.

No one does.

42 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Butthurt about a truth?

I know for a fact many black fans have avoided going to games vs Colquitt due to some racist packer fans. Racism is abundant in Georgia and most of the south. Idk why its hard for the pack to see it. Ill tell you lowndes has some ignorant and racist fans as well and I do not associate with them or acknowledge them. People forget they have social media its not hard to find the scum in all communities. I seen a packer fan almost get his ass beat at a Lowndes game called a Lowndes coach the N word because they lost.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

By all means, defend colquitt county with everything you got....hell, I'd do the same thing. Ultimately, no need to sweat it. You know the truth of the matter. But I definitely understand where you're coming from. @Wildcat Willwitnessed what he witnessed and you know what you know since you're part of the community. Gonna have to agree to disagree. It's all good tho. Let's just move forward. 

13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I stopped going to games in moultrie around 2011 due to some of their fans.

Here's you some Gospel....I haven't been in Martin Stadium since I went in 2010.  Absolute horrible experience.  It's a friggin miracle I didn't get arrested.   Now that being said...I would imagine some Lowndes fans have received the same 'LOVE" while in Mack Tharpe that I got in 2010 in Martin.

Both places are hostile.  

But I can get bailed out in South Norman Park.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You didn't mind jumping in with lies through.

The only sore spot for me is I have a major dislike for fucking liars. Welcome to being majorly disliked. Liar. 

I am not here for you to like me. I really don't care if you like me. I have not lied and that is what bothers you.

Leave the girlish emotions beside the bed when you post.

Your response exhibits your disposition. They say the truth hurts.

You are an adult....right?

57 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I know for a fact many black fans have avoided going to games vs Colquitt due to some racist packer fans. Racism is abundant in Georgia and most of the south. Idk why its hard for the pack to see it. Ill tell you lowndes has some ignorant and racist fans as well and I do not associate with them or acknowledge them. People forget they have social media its not hard to find the scum in all communities. I seen a packer fan almost get his ass beat at a Lowndes game called a Lowndes coach the N word because they lost.

I believe you. The 2nd time going to Colquitt, I went in heavy. The first time freaked me out. We had to calm a situation between a players mom and a man from Colquitt sitting on the visitor side, on the other side of the chain link fence that runs up the bleachers on the visitors side.

These people can talk all they want in terms of denial but truth is truth.

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

By all means, defend colquitt county with everything you got....hell, I'd do the same thing. Ultimately, no need to sweat it. You know the truth of the matter. But I definitely understand where you're coming from. @Wildcat Willwitnessed what he witnessed and you know what you know since you're part of the community. Gonna have to agree to disagree. It's all good tho. Let's just move forward. 

Exactly but whenever the subject is broached, the take it extremely hard.

When we were there, I could see that the Hawg Pund was predominately black but it didn't look 100% to me.  Personally, I can't see well enough across the field to see if the home side was.  I really doubt it though.  IT just doesn't make sense.  I know everybody sits everywhere at our stadium.  I know where I sit for our games there is a mixture of folks and we all get along and we all have a good time and we all talk back and forth.  It's why I sit there.  If anything, I tend to stick out due to my mass of white hair and maybe not epic but substantial white beard.  I know when we went to Colquitt in 2016 I personally saw a couple of water bottles tossed at our band by Colquitt fans but there are jerks everywhere and Colquitt was having a really bad night.  I was more concerned about the activity than the race of the fans.  I have no idea if they were black, white, green or purple.  I don't really care for those stadiums like Valdosta where home season ticket holders are spread through the visitor section.  Depending on the rivalries, that can be a recipe for trouble.

Overall, people tend to sit with their friends, many to most of whom are often of the same race.  That doesn't mean it is segregation.  It means they are with their friends.  It becomes segregation when it is declared or institutionalized.

• Like 2

Just now, Fred said:

When we were there, I could see that the Hawg Pund was predominately black but it didn't look 100% to me.  Personally, I can't see well enough across the field to see if the home side was.  I really doubt it though.  IT just doesn't make sense.  I know everybody sits everywhere at our stadium.  I know where I sit for our games there is a mixture of folks and we all get along and we all have a good time and we all talk back and forth.  It's why I sit there.  If anything, I tend to stick out due to my mass of white hair and maybe not epic but substantial white beard.  I know when we went to Colquitt in 2016 I personally saw a couple of water bottles tossed at our band by Colquitt fans but there are jerks everywhere and Colquitt was having a really bad night.  I was more concerned about the activity than the race of the fans.  I have no idea if they were black, white, green or purple.  I don't really care for those stadiums like Valdosta where home season ticket holders are spread through the visitor section.  Depending on the rivalries, that can be a recipe for trouble.

Overall, people tend to sit with their friends, many to most of whom are often of the same race.  That doesn't mean it is segregation.  It means they are with their friends.  It becomes segregation when it is declared or institutionalized.

We would have thrown those bottles right back! After drinking them of course, no wasting water!