Things that make you go hmmmmm

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should report this to the RNC....seems like no one of consequence is aware.

I agree. For some reason, the evidence isn't making its way from Twitter to court.  It makes you go hmmmm.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

This is the sort of thing that makes you go hmmmmm?

Come on. The leader of the party who is anti-Christian just so happens to use a 5 digit number in 2020 that multiples with 666? Come on man! 

someone coordinated that. The part that makes you go hmmm is the fact that they pretend to be faith based followers. They will say they are practicing Catholics on their way to pass laws to kill unborn babies. 

Hmmmmmm

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1
4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Come on. The leader of the party who is anti-Christian just so happens to use a 5 digit number in 2020 that multiples with 666? Come on man! 

someone coordinated that. The part that makes you go hmmm is the fact that they pretend to be faith based followers. They will say they are practicing Catholics on their way to pass laws to kill unborn babies. 

I don’t think they could be that smart to plan it like that.  Probably just dumb coincidence.

As for pretending to be faith based followers..... well, there are millions of pro choice “Catholics” in CA.  These are the same people that to this day, deny the sexual abuse scandals.  A lot of those same illegitimate Catholics will be exposed in the Boy Scout Troop Leader abuse scandal.   There are few legitimate Catholics these days.

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hmmmmmm

Catholic social teaching doesn't fit nicely into either camp, which is why American Catholics are divided politically. The right does better on abortion, but the left does better on helping the poor. I think a lot of us feel like we don't really have a party. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, On2whls said:

I don’t think they could be that smart to plan it like that.  Probably just dumb coincidence.

As for pretending to be faith based followers..... well, there are millions of pro choice “Catholics” in CA.  These are the same people that to this day, deny the sexual abuse scandals.  A lot of those same illegitimate Catholics will be exposed in the Boy Scout Troop Leader abuse scandal.   There are few legitimate Catholics these days.

Don't forget what Nietzsche used to say: "there was only one Christian, and he died on the cross."

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You should report this to the RNC....seems like no one of consequence is aware.

I agree.

For some reason, the evidence isn't making its way from Twitter to court. 

It makes you go hmmmm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Isn't it odd that we get news of the vaccine being 95%+ effective and will start rolling out within a month and then all democrat govenors start locking down their states? Like wtf is wrong with these dictators? In ky dictator andy just said no more than 8 people allowed in someone's house at a given time. Who gave the right to government to make that kind of decision for me? Good fing luck stopping my Thanksgiving and friendsgiving.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, THS2011 said:

Isn't it odd that we get news of the vaccine being 95%+ effective and will start rolling out within a month and then all democrat govenors start locking down their states? Like wtf is wrong with these dictators? In ky dictator andy just said no more than 8 people allowed in someone's house at a given time. Who gave the right to government to make that kind of decision for me? Good fing luck stopping my Thanksgiving and friendsgiving.

Yeah nj said we shouldn’t be with family during thanksgiving, but it’s fine to attend a biden or BLM rally

15 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Say it with me PRESIDENT BIDEN!!!

President Harris.  I give Rip Van Biden maybe 6months and that includes direct lining a cocktail of liquid Neuriva and Focus Factor through a central pic catheter.  

On 11/16/2020 at 8:44 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Hmmmmmm

Really? So someone is anti christian because they don't support Trump

You should stick to football and leave politics to someone else SMH very disappointed

2 hours ago, THS2011 said:

Probably had a lot to do with there being 150k cases a day in the country and the total deaths hitting 250k.

But if we need more paranoid silliness we’ll come to you, Caliban.

35 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Probably had a lot to do with there being 150k cases a day in the country and the total deaths hitting 250k.

But if we need more paranoid silliness we’ll come to you, Caliban.

If masks really worked then what’s the need for a lockdown? Wouldn’t a lockdown be an admittance that masks don’t work? 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

If masks really worked then what’s the need for a lockdown? Wouldn’t a lockdown be an admittance that masks don’t work? 

I’m guessing masks work just fine in public but probably don’t work if you decide to have 60 friends over for a party like my Vegas neighbors did a couple months back.

They probably don’t work too well in Miami’s Cuban neighborhoods either when there’s 7-10 people living in a small space - which is why during FL’s huge summer spike in cases the worst of it was in Hialeah and Allopattah.

A lockdown is needed when too much of the above begins to stress the hospitals to the point that people can’t get adequate care and choices have to be made over who gets to have the extra attempt to save them and who ends up dying in a room alone because there wasn’t enough resources to do anything more.

Maybe you should ask yourself why now, all-of-a-sudden the Governor of North Dakota is trying to get everyone to wear masks, 10 months into this. - Probably because he hasn’t done shit the entire time but now his state is one of the worst hit spots in the world.

Masks work if everyone uses them. Go to Costco, wear a mask (it’s ventilated as the doors are open anyway) and you’re fine. Go home, don’t wear it and if you’re a family that is social with others at home and takes no precautions then you might end up being a super spreader family. Have enough of those = the healthcare system gets crushed, people die that shouldn’t have, the hospital workers end up at a breaking point. Rinse and repeat.

It’s pretty clear to see.

I don’t want lockdowns just as much as you, but I’m not going to deny the reality that people are careless and weaklings crying over things like Thanksgiving - it’s just going to get worse with that mindset and continue to stress/break healthcare systems around the country.

Distance and mask measures work only if the populace helps to make them work. Have 40 people over for Thanksgiving or insist on having 80 people in a small space for your lame wedding...and things break.

Not difficult to sift through.

• Thanks 1