Things that make you go hmmmmm

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’ve reached the summit you insufferable prick. 

Don’t lie. 

bgw

Unlike you...you immature, UN-American, indoctrinated, slave, woke fuck. I have many more levels of “insufferable prick” -ness to get to...believe you me...before I am through.  
           You just don’t get it, do ya, asshole? Even if you’re right (which you’re not), there’s literally MILLIONS of other REAL PATRIOTS that are ready to stand behind one another or into my shoes to save this great nation. No joke...this how our founders must have felt as they pondered defying Great Britain. THIS is what you and your pathetic ilk are up against going forward. No joke. Don’t let CNN tell you otherwise. Just like 1776...you’re gonna lose. This is real....not some video game. God bless President Trump....the best President in my lifetime...if not ever. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should report this to the RNC....seems like no one of consequence is aware.

I agree. For some reason, the evidence isn't making its way from Twitter to court.  It makes you go hmmmm.

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Unlike you...you immature, UN-American, indoctrinated, slave, woke fuck. I have many more levels of “insufferable prick” -ness to get to...believe you me...before I am through.  
           You just don’t get it, do ya, asshole? Even if you’re right (which you’re not), there’s literally MILLIONS of other REAL PATRIOTS that are ready to stand behind one another or into my shoes to save this great nation. No joke...this how our founders must have felt as they pondered defying Great Britain. THIS is what you and your pathetic ilk are up against going forward. No joke. Don’t let CNN tell you otherwise. Just like 1776...you’re gonna lose. This is real....not some video game. God bless President Trump....the best President in my lifetime...if not ever. 

"best Pres."??...LOL...he's a 1 term clown who lost 2 popular votes and lost a landslide electoral vote...#LOSER....🤡

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Trumpy is an idiot. 

There, does that help?

And so are you. 

Sincere regards,

bgw

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Trumpy is an idiot. 

There, does that help?

And so are you. 

Sincere regards,

bgw

‘preciate it. But here’s the thing. Unless you wake the the fuck up (not “woke”), ya gonna lose....at least in YOUR lifetime. Are you ready for that? Are you ready to die for your cause?  Because I like 10s of millions are. As crazy as that sounds, but it’s really not that crazy if you analyze it from a historical perspective. This is OUR moment/blip in history. Literally tens of millions of us are out there. You just don’t get that do ya? Enjoy CNN...they’re like a warm blanky for you. America...as our founders imagined it....is going to prevail..at least through THIS generation. I’d love to hear you perspective this.  😊😊😊😊😊😊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

‘preciate it. But here’s the thing. Unless you wake the the fuck up (not “woke”), ya gonna lose....at least in YOUR lifetime. Are you ready for that? Are you ready to die for your cause?  Because I like 10s of millions are. As crazy as that sounds, but it’s really not that crazy if you analyze it from a historical perspective. This is OUR moment/blip in history. Literally tens of millions of us are out there. You just don’t get that do ya? Enjoy CNN...they’re like a warm blanky for you. America...as our founders imagined it....is going to prevail..at least through THIS generation. I’d love to hear you perspective this.  😊😊😊😊😊😊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍

I don’t watch CNN. 

I gave you my perspective on the last post. 

Tens of millions of idiots? I don’t think so. 

bgw

• Thumbs Down 1
1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

there’s literally MILLIONS of other REAL PATRIOTS that are ready to stand behind one another or into my shoes to save this great nation.

think of the irony here... You want to save this great nation and instead you are taking a nation which is the stongest in teh history of civilization and tearing it apart. 

BTW, the term "patriot" is now like the term "real American" bastardized by the right and are now derogatory terms meant to divide. It's a shame. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What am I losing Douchebag?

What makes you think I’m un-American?

Because I disagree with idiots?

bgw

Too many questions to answer considering where I am currently.....stand by, woke fuck.........