Covid-19 Situation in your Area

KoolingGrew

How are things going on in your area? 

As more and more businesses opening again since the first lockdown, has the infection remains low in your local? I've read in the news that lockdowns are returning in some parts of the US and one specifically in North Dakota. The latest wave of cases is washing over nearly every part of the United States, unlike the spring, when it was concentrated in the New York metropolitan area.

The second wave is much worse than the first. During the first wave there was a strict lockdown, which I believe helped in lowering the numbers. With winter here I think politicians are afraid to do that again and risk more people becoming unemployed. I just found out about this article and I thought I could share and leave it here, a good read for most of us that's trying to maintain our mental well-being during these days. Always keep yourself safe.

http://managing-depression-intelligently.com/are-you-having-a-mental-breakdown-pandemic-and-mental-health-awareness/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MJames said:

The second wave is much worse than the first. During the first wave there was a strict lockdown, which I believe helped in lowering the numbers. With winter here I think politicians are afraid to do that again and risk more people becoming unemployed. I just found out about this article and I thought I could share and leave it here, a good read for most of us that's trying to maintain our mental well-being during these days. Always keep yourself safe.

http://managing-depression-intelligently.com/are-you-having-a-mental-breakdown-pandemic-and-mental-health-awareness/

Ok mr depressed 😘

sounds like a personal problem You are advertising, but that’s surely a great way to introduce yourself by suggesting every one else get therapy 👍

with millions of people now carrying antibodies, and more than a year into developing a herd immunity you must have gotten your fear factor from CNN.  🤣   

• Thumbs Down 1

On 11/26/2020 at 7:24 PM, Slotback Right said:

Finally, for the first time, I had someone I know test positive for Covid-19.

My brother-in-law 67 years old with heart trouble tested positive 10 days ago. So far...no symptoms.

He's probably asymptomatic, I pray that he won't have those long-term symptoms after his recovery.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2020 at 6:24 AM, Slotback Right said:

My brother-in-law 67 years old with heart trouble tested positive 10 days ago. So far...no symptoms.

Have him take Vitamin D3 10000iu's a day with some fatty food,a little, Zinc and Ubiquinol Capsules 200

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2020 at 8:11 PM, Newbie said:

Ok mr depressed 😘

sounds like a personal problem You are advertising, but that’s surely a great way to introduce yourself by suggesting every one else get therapy 👍

with millions of people now carrying antibodies, and more than a year into developing a herd immunity you must have gotten your fear factor from CNN.  🤣   

You really believe herd immunity will save you? Viruses mutates time to time, so good luck seeking your shelter with your so called herd immunity. Then again, if leaving just a helpful article hurts your what? then that's your problem not mine. 

5 hours ago, MJames said:

You really believe herd immunity will save you? Viruses mutates time to time, so good luck seeking your shelter with your so called herd immunity. Then again, if leaving just a helpful article hurts your what? then that's your problem not mine. 

So according to you, vaccines won’t work against viruses.  Somebody better let the CDC, WHO etc know.

On 11/26/2020 at 6:24 AM, Slotback Right said:

Hope he sails through it, couple of people we know had some pretty serious reactions to it with NO pre-existings....

bgw

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MJames said:

You Really can’t be that stupid 🤓

Herd immunity is nothing more than what any vaccine is trying to replicate and produce.  😘

Not perfect for sure, and still the best we got 👍

you really believe some vaccine is going to save you? Now how is it gonna do that.  Without creating some artificial herd immunity   That is   

Haha talk about being the biggest  LOLLIPOP 🍭 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Most of the mask mandates state "wear a mask when social distancing is not possible".

Masks, distancing and vaccines are also deterrent measures, not preventative ones.

There is no such thing as a preventative measure against nature.

Why is this so hard for people to understand?