Jump to content

Covid-19 Situation in your Area


Recommended Posts

How are things going on in your area? 

As more and more businesses opening again since the first lockdown, has the infection remains low in your local? I've read in the news that lockdowns are returning in some parts of the US and one specifically in North Dakota. The latest wave of cases is washing over nearly every part of the United States, unlike the spring, when it was concentrated in the New York metropolitan area.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The second wave is much worse than the first. During the first wave there was a strict lockdown, which I believe helped in lowering the numbers. With winter here I think politicians are afraid to do that again and risk more people becoming unemployed. I just found out about this article and I thought I could share and leave it here, a good read for most of us that's trying to maintain our mental well-being during these days. Always keep yourself safe.

http://managing-depression-intelligently.com/are-you-having-a-mental-breakdown-pandemic-and-mental-health-awareness/

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MJames said:

The second wave is much worse than the first. During the first wave there was a strict lockdown, which I believe helped in lowering the numbers. With winter here I think politicians are afraid to do that again and risk more people becoming unemployed. I just found out about this article and I thought I could share and leave it here, a good read for most of us that's trying to maintain our mental well-being during these days. Always keep yourself safe.

http://managing-depression-intelligently.com/are-you-having-a-mental-breakdown-pandemic-and-mental-health-awareness/

Ok mr depressed 😘

sounds like a personal problem You are advertising, but that’s surely a great way to introduce yourself by suggesting every one else get therapy 👍

with millions of people now carrying antibodies, and more than a year into developing a herd immunity you must have gotten your fear factor from CNN.  🤣   

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 7:24 PM, Slotback Right said:

Finally, for the first time, I had someone I know test positive for Covid-19.

My brother-in-law 67 years old with heart trouble tested positive 10 days ago. So far...no symptoms.

He's probably asymptomatic, I pray that he won't have those long-term symptoms after his recovery.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 6:24 AM, Slotback Right said:

Finally, for the first time, I had someone I know test positive for Covid-19.

My brother-in-law 67 years old with heart trouble tested positive 10 days ago. So far...no symptoms.

Have him take Vitamin D3 10000iu's a day with some fatty food,a little, Zinc and Ubiquinol Capsules 200

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2020 at 8:11 PM, Newbie said:

Ok mr depressed 😘

sounds like a personal problem You are advertising, but that’s surely a great way to introduce yourself by suggesting every one else get therapy 👍

with millions of people now carrying antibodies, and more than a year into developing a herd immunity you must have gotten your fear factor from CNN.  🤣   

You really believe herd immunity will save you? Viruses mutates time to time, so good luck seeking your shelter with your so called herd immunity. Then again, if leaving just a helpful article hurts your what? then that's your problem not mine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MJames said:

You really believe herd immunity will save you? Viruses mutates time to time, so good luck seeking your shelter with your so called herd immunity. Then again, if leaving just a helpful article hurts your what? then that's your problem not mine. 

So according to you, vaccines won’t work against viruses.  Somebody better let the CDC, WHO etc know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 6:24 AM, Slotback Right said:

Finally, for the first time, I had someone I know test positive for Covid-19.

My brother-in-law 67 years old with heart trouble tested positive 10 days ago. So far...no symptoms.

Hope he sails through it, couple of people we know had some pretty serious reactions to it with NO pre-existings....

bgw

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MJames said:

You really believe herd immunity will save you? Viruses mutates time to time, so good luck seeking your shelter with your so called herd immunity. Then again, if leaving just a helpful article hurts your what? then that's your problem not mine. 

You Really can’t be that stupid 🤓

Herd immunity is nothing more than what any vaccine is trying to replicate and produce.  😘

Not perfect for sure, and still the best we got 👍

you really believe some vaccine is going to save you? Now how is it gonna do that.  Without creating some artificial herd immunity   That is   

Haha talk about being the biggest  LOLLIPOP 🍭 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

 

Most of the mask mandates state "wear a mask when social distancing is not possible".

Masks, distancing and vaccines are also deterrent measures, not preventative ones.

There is no such thing as a preventative measure against nature.

Why is this so hard for people to understand?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...