#8 SJR 36 at #9 Cherokee 35 Final

good on Cherokee...bad on SJR....up 20-0 in the first quarter and you start throwing the ball like your the KC Chiefs....total joke.....Cherokee made the adjustments...SJR did not....complacent at times...yes very disappointing.....do not understand this team.......almost embarrassing loss....not because of the opponent but on the players and coaches of SJR....

• Like 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look at   @imaGoodBoyNow 

Didn't he say he was happy that team would step up to play SJR even if they were going to get running clocked?  Lol.  BNU tier 4, 5?

As always you have false facts - The HC coached the game today he was back on the field 

Posted Images

on a different note....how is Audric Estime not a 5 Star running back ....if he is not the player of the year for the state...then something is totally wrong.....297 yards on 27 carries.....insane,,, avg 11 yards a carry and had  4 Tds

• Like 2

I’m watching his highlights now , I was at work, but god damn he was Beast mode once again and saved the coaches asses once again

even the home announcers were like it’s simply unfair to have to go up to someone like Estime, he’s a different type of breed

10 hours ago, SJR89 said:

good on Cherokee...bad on SJR....up 20-0 in the first quarter and you start throwing the ball like your the KC Chiefs....total joke.....Cherokee made the adjustments...SJR did not....complacent at times...yes very disappointing.....do not understand this team.......almost embarrassing loss....not because of the opponent but on the players and coaches of SJR....

Your a phony SJR fan -  Did you watch game ?  They threw for a TD that was called back. You think up 20-0 and threw the ball made the game close ?  How about the defense cant stop anyone ?  How about Audric was hurt and out of game ?  Go get your LAX stick. On the players and coaches ?  How about the other team was pretty good. I watched game on video did you?  

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

One thing is for sure... We don't need to ever again  hear about how good SJR is or how crappy the Jersey publics are. One or the other... either or. They can't both exist in the same universe. One is good, one is bad, or both are fairly equal? Which is it? 

I'm sure there is an excuse thread just waiting on all the mental contortionism coming to save SJR. xD

Privates >> Publics.  Isn’t that the way it goes?

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol y’all acting like a public actually won the game tho

Weren't you the one who said to not even rank Cherokee because they didn't have a chance? I'd say winning by 1 against that same team is a loss.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Weren't you the one who said to not even rank Cherokee because they didn't have a chance? I'd say winning by 1 against that same team is a loss.

You’re correct. In GA this would be akin to Eagles Landing Christian losing to Grayson or CQ by 1. Inexcusable. 

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You’re correct. In GA this would be akin to Eagles Landing Christian losing to Grayson or CQ by 1. Inexcusable. 

Not really. In Georgia it would be like Grayson beating Denmark by 1.

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who the fuck u calling bad, ur QB throws the ball like he has his Left foot for an arm,

y’all lost to LoveJoy, Archer, Collins hill, fuck out of here with that corny shit

Seems like we have hit a nerve...time to exploit!

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, FROSTEDFLAKES said:

Your a phony SJR fan -  Did you watch game ?  They threw for a TD that was called back. You think up 20-0 and threw the ball made the game close ?  How about the defense cant stop anyone ?  How about Audric was hurt and out of game ?  Go get your LAX stick. On the players and coaches ?  How about the other team was pretty good. I watched game on video did you?  

little kibbles....watched the first 3 quarters......an axiom of coaching...is they cannot stop that play...keep running the play...SJR starting passing a higher % after the 20-0 lead....another stupid move....Cherokee drives unabated down to SJR 5 yard line...defense is clearly off kilter....1 min or so left in half...you have 3 time outs ...take a time out and sort out your defense and or do it earlier on the drive.....phony fan.....funny....cannot remember what iteration of ass hat you are...but whatever..

On 11/22/2020 at 9:47 AM, Wosinc said:

Privates >> Publics.  Isn’t that the way it goes?

On 11/22/2020 at 10:05 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol y’all acting like a public actually won the game tho

You're acting like they got their asses kicked.

I know you went to a BNU school, so I'll give you the baby steps.

>> means MUCH more  (or, in this case, better).  In no universe does a one-point win equal MUCH better.

25 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

You're acting like they got their asses kicked.

I know you went to a BNU school, so I'll give you the baby steps.

>> means MUCH more  (or, in this case, better).  In no universe does a one-point win equal MUCH better.

We almost pulled an Atlanta Falcons, we were dominating , 20-0 in first quarter, then we tried getting cute, and went away from our game plan cherorkee took full advantage and punched us in the teeth, but believe in no universe is Cherokee better than st Joseph regional, even a blind squirrel eventually finds a nut

7 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

We almost pulled an Atlanta Falcons, we were dominating , 20-0 in first quarter, then we tried getting cute, and went away from our game plan cherorkee took full advantage and punched us in the teeth, but believe in no universe is Cherokee better than st Joseph regional, even a blind squirrel eventually finds a nut

You know the old saying: You are what you are.

And that night you were only one point better than Cherokee, no matter how you try to rationalize it.

• Like 1