It is inhumane...

badrouter

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Bro. That is what you DON'T GET. We will NEVER "calm down". ....and you deserve to be "cussed out", to be called a indoctrinated douche. But it's all good. It's in the name of preserving our country. You can feel good about that👍

Well shit Blue, put on your big girl skirt and come lift it for me. 

Fucking delusional moron. 

bgw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Bro. That is what you DON'T GET. We will NEVER "calm down". ....and you deserve to be "cussed out", to be called a indoctrinated douche. But it's all good. It's in the name of preserving our country. You can feel good about that👍

Preserving the country.... give me a break. 
If you mean tax breaks for the 1% and conglomo, et al then yes. 

bgw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Preserving the country.... give me a break. 
If you mean tax breaks for the 1% and conglomo, et al then yes. 

bgw

Your depth of knowledge in terms of the understanding of life is shockingly lacking  for somebody who thinks they know it all. Not surprising though. My daughter acts the same way. She knows it all too. Just ask her. “My teacher told me”; “I saw it on the internet”; “CNN (msm news) said it’s true”. You just don’t get it. That’s your generation though. I do my best to understand and have acceptance. But there’s only so far that I’ll go. I know the truth of this great nation. Warts and all. And just know this, skippy. There’s about 80 million of us out there. How are you gonna handle us? Gonna dismiss us all as crazy? 🤣. This is America, bro. You have at least 2 generations that are still alive that will NEVER...EVER...NEVER...EVER...NEVER buy into the MASSIVE lie that you (bless your heart) and your ilk have been subject to. The people that you hate are not who you think they are; the assholes that your support are not who you think they are.  This is a come to Jesus moment, stretch. Admitting one was wrong (or played) is hard. I get it. But you have been played, bro. Not your fault. Being a gullible young mofo is a gauntlet WE ALL went through. Like a right of passage. But this gauntlet is like no other in human history...and you are one of soldiers that will affect history. Choose wisely. 👍

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Your depth of knowledge in terms of the understanding of life is shockingly lacking  for somebody who thinks they know it all. Not surprising though. My daughter acts the same way. She knows it all too. Just ask her. “My teacher told me”; “I saw it on the internet”; “CNN (msm news) said it’s true”. You just don’t get it. That’s your generation though. I do my best to understand and have acceptance. But there’s only so far that I’ll go. I know the truth of this great nation. Warts and all. And just know this, skippy. There’s about 80 million of us out there. How are you gonna handle us? Gonna dismiss us all as crazy? 🤣. This is America, bro. You have at least 2 generations that are still alive that will NEVER...EVER...NEVER...EVER...NEVER buy into the MASSIVE lie that you (bless your heart) and your ilk have been subject to. The people that you hate are not who you think they are; the assholes that your support are not who you think they are.  This is a come to Jesus moment, stretch. Admitting one was wrong (or played) is hard. I get it. But you have been played, bro. Not your fault. Being a gullible young mofo is a gauntlet WE ALL went through. Like a right of passage. But this gauntlet is like no other in human history...and you are one of soldiers that will affect history. Choose wisely. 👍

You’re a clown, I’m sure your parents (may God bless them here and eternally) would be ashamed as to their son is a complete ass. 

But go ahead with your newfound hillbilly self and burn up bandwidth with drivel to numb posters unconscious.

Good grief, patriotism is fine but waving that shit around as if you’re setting some kind of standard is ludicrously stupid. 

Get a hobby, try needlepoint, moonshining, or meth cooking to fit in up there in Tennessee. 

bgw

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’re a clown, I’m sure your parents (may God bless them here and eternally) would be ashamed as to their son is a complete ass. 

But go ahead with your newfound hillbilly self and burn up bandwidth with drivel to numb posters unconscious.

Good grief, patriotism is fine but waving that shit around as if you’re setting some kind of standard is ludicrously stupid. 

Get a hobby, try needlepoint, moonshining, or meth cooking to fit in up there in Tennessee. 

bgw

Typical young liberal puke. You know it all🤣 Been there done that myself. Well... double clown back at ya🤣 You’re a douche, skippy. The end of this story is going to disappoint you. Take that shit to the bank. 👍

...and I’ve got a hobby. Kicking liberal, woke pukes in the teeth is a specialty of mine. Hawg...I’m not “threatening” anyone 🤣

Just now, Blueliner said:

Typical young liberal puke. You know it all🤣 Been there done that myself. Well... double clown back at ya🤣 You’re a douche, skippy. The end of this story is going to disappoint you. Take that shit to the bank. 👍

Uh huh.... your Republican cunt just signed over the transition at the GSA, but go ahead with the comic book script. 

bgw

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Uh huh.... your Republican cunt just signed over the transition at the GSA, but go ahead with the comic book script. 

bgw

You’re a fuckwad. Easily influenced. Not surprising...as I’ve said previously. Enjoy your fake president elect and his lying ho dumb bitch VP. This shit is ending soon. But not in your favor. You anti-American pukes are gonna lose. I can’t wait to be there to see it. You KNOW I’ll be there. I will be an insufferable prick...more than normal. Bet on that. Seeya then. 🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No sure what gave you that idea. 

bgw

Lol! Dude...Me neither. Not gonna lie. I along with the other 80-100 million TRUE American Patriots that voted with their heads and not their sensitive vaginas comprehend that your extraordinarily high level of gullible, indoctrinated, douchebaggery would ever...EVER ....be mistaken for ANY semblance of authority. Just sayin’. Enjoy being an indoctrinated tool. 👍

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Lol! Dude...Me neither. Not gonna lie. I along with the other 80-100 million TRUE American Patriots that voted with their heads and not their sensitive vaginas comprehend that your extraordinarily high level of gullible, indoctrinated, douchebaggery would ever...EVER ....be mistaken for ANY semblance of authority. Just sayin’. Enjoy being an indoctrinated tool. 👍

Maybeeeee not their sensitive vaginas but certainly with their heads up their own asses. 
BTW, Trumpy just lost Michigan again....

Time to look up some conspiracy bullshit on Twitter, Blue to salve the butthurt.

Or wait 5 seconds GSB will have it for you.

bgw

15 hours ago, Blueliner said:

image.jpeg.3c8361b7b6cb394e734e2268a43baffc.jpeg

14 hours ago, Blueliner said:

...and I’ve got a hobby. Kicking liberal, woke pukes in the teeth is a specialty of mine. Hawg...I’m not “threatening” anyone 🤣

image.jpeg.d7b6edcf23dafe65583fd30e06676732.jpeg

14 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You’re a fuckwad. Easily influenced. Not surprising...as I’ve said previously. Enjoy your fake president elect and his lying ho dumb bitch VP. This shit is ending soon. But not in your favor. You anti-American pukes are gonna lose. I can’t wait to be there to see it. You KNOW I’ll be there. I will be an insufferable prick...more than normal. Bet on that. Seeya then. 🤣

image.jpeg.8a8571dd02109d1c869ac9a157ba0633.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2020 at 6:41 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fucking idiots are doing exactly what the “hidden rulers” want. 

You want conspiracy, there’s your conspiracy. 

Fucking morons. 

bgw

Quick question.....

Did You ever see the dance of the fifth column ?  🧐

It's such a wonderful ballet...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9b0JIDEvHmby/

Some FANTASTIC imagery on the set and all...

Bonus if you know what the 5th column even is.....👁️  

PS:  the 🔺's are certainly colorful....don't you think?

Not to go nuts in this thread.....

but this is probably where this post fits best 🤔

On January 6 New York Assemblymen will be asked to vote on a bill that will authorize the Governor and/or health officials to seize custody of New Yorkers, imprison, and force vaccinate them without due process.

👀

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

👁️