Ohio Playoffs Finals.....again

Coletrain06

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s not fair that the game is now being played at Massillon. Should be held on a neutral field. 

Life isn’t fair!!! You gotta prepare the kids for the path, not the path for the kids!!! 

You gotta adjust on the fly!!!  These young men will be future leaders, husbands and fathers. If they can’t handle playing American rules football on the enemy gridiron, then how do you expect to trust them in the real world? 

Quit enabling this beta behavior. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s not fair that the game is now being played at Massillon. Should be held on a neutral field. 

They could play at Bishop Sycamore High School in Columbus.  The stadium is wide open, all the players went home to Detroit to vote.

#anybody #anywhere #anytime

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yea..... in 2004, Colerain had to play Canton McKinley on their home field for the title.......with some early jitters and hyped up McKinley fans....Colerain fumbled 4 times and lost their first 3 possessions of the game.....but then rallied and smashed McKinley 50-10

Hoban, at their best, is the best team in Ohio this year. Suffocating defense, physical line play, and a number of athletes capable of hitting big plays. They weren’t as consistently dominant throughout the year as they should have been, but they get up for the big opponents. Ed’s and Massillon were examples 1 and 2. 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Any championship game should be on a neutral site. IMO.

We used to do home field to the highest ranked team. I prefer neutral sight and second I would favor higher ranked team getting home field since they earned it. Ghsa moved it t I Atlanta and claimed that BS is neutral sight.

19 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

We used to do home field to the highest ranked team. I prefer neutral sight and second I would favor higher ranked team getting home field since they earned it. Ghsa moved it t I Atlanta and claimed that BS is neutral sight.

Alabama moves its championship sites between Auburn Tuscaloosa and Birmingham.

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama moves its championship sites between Auburn Tuscaloosa and Birmingham.

People were fine with Atlanta at first because it was at the dome and then they added the college football hof to it so everyone was ok with it for the experience especially for the kids. Now it makes no sense. You have teams that have to leave a day before the games while others only have hour drives. 

If things go as planned we will see you guys in the Benz next year. Good thing about the season starting late next season is right around the corner.

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

People were fine with Atlanta at first because it was at the dome and then they added the college football hof to it so everyone was ok with it for the experience especially for the kids. Now it makes no sense. You have teams that have to leave a day before the games while others only have hour drives. 

If things go as planned we will see you guys in the Benz next year. Good thing about the season starting late next season is right around the corner.

I would rather do a home and home. 

1 hour ago, hardhit1 said:

Kirtland wins D5 title over Ironton 38-0

6th title since 2010 

Very impressive. I'd put our small schools among the top of small schools in the country.

With schools like Kirtland, Marion Local, Coldwater, and New Bremen, just to name a few.

All of these schools have only around 100-200 boys in the school. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Very impressive. I'd put our small schools among the top of small schools in the country.

With schools like Kirtland, Marion Local, Coldwater, and New Bremen, just to name a few.

All of these schools have only around 100-200 boys in the school. 

No doubt

starts with great coaching then buy into program which is equally spectacular 

• Like 1