Big offer by 2022 class Columbia ATH Marcus Peterson

Columbiafan

First Pro football reference isn't always accurate. Second penn state would be a big offer if it were for the molesters and covering up of crimes. They are literally in the news today covering up for micah parsons. Last I know damn well you didn't post the kansas jayhawks. Lowndes linebacker DeAunte Hunter got an offer from kansas last week but I didn't post it because its fucking kansas. How clueless can you be? Its like you are a middle school kid.

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

First Pro football reference isn't always accurate. Second penn state would be a big offer if it were for the molesters and covering up of crimes. They are literally in the news today covering up for micah parsons. Last I know damn well you didn't post the kansas jayhawks. Lowndes linebacker DeAunte Hunter got an offer from kansas last week but I didn't post it because its fucking kansas. How clueless can you be? Its like you are a middle school kid.

And your a so called coach shitting on a kid getting a offer, amazing that anyone let's you be around kids 

Your a pathetic example for a coach, lowndes should be embarrassed to have someone as thin skinned as you associated with the program

On 11/21/2020 at 12:21 AM, Columbiafan said:

@georgiagator1

Please tell me ga96 isn't really a coach at lowndes because I think it's a poor example to have a coach on here bashing a kid getting a offer for a future education because he don't like someone and seems pretty beyond any logical and normal level 

I don’t know who ga96 is so I can’t answer that. But I don’t think so. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, georgiagator1 said:

What's your thoughts on this kid? He's a junior but it's his first year playing football and he has only played QB for 13 quarters 

Before this year he was exclusively playing basketball

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11971490/Marcus-Peterson/highlights

1 hour ago, georgiagator1 said:

This kid is a sophomore, hasn't gotten any major offers yet but I've been impressed with him since he started playing last season when the roster had some receivers injured early in last season 

I'm curious what you think, fast kid with good hands and may set some tiger records by time he graduates

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13145493/Tray-Tolliver