Well.......it has happened

Sweetlarry

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Isn't Duke binding for early?

It is. 

We could probably find away around it but we’re in a wait and see mode. It is nice to know that she has some options. 

We are big believers in God’s will, not to get all religious. She will end up where she is supposed to be. You will too Buddy! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Anyone getting married might as well post it as well

Being a miserable prick suits a lot of you lowends folks well. There are a few dudes who stopped at my tailgate before the game last year and had a drink with me. 

But you and mtp.......a different kind of hate and misery. I think you try to be funny, but are socially incapable. But I’m glad you are here. You provide me with humor daily. I know I can’t count on you to get your ass handed to you by the English language daily. That’s always funny. Sad, but funny. 

51 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

It is. 

We could probably find away around it but we’re in a wait and see mode. It is nice to know that she has some options. 

We are big believers in God’s will, not to get all religious. She will end up where she is supposed to be. You will too Buddy! 

Thanks! Best wishes to her!

On 11/20/2020 at 4:44 PM, Sweetlarry said:

They play football at the university of jawja. 

My Daughter received her acceptance today to the University of Georgia! While my Wife and I are not fans of the school, we are excited that our Princess Beaux was accepted. 

Congrats. UGA is a much harder school to gain admission into than Loudest Stadium U.

https://www.collegetuitioncompare.com/compare/rivalry/university-of-georgia-vs-louisiana-state-university-and-agricultural-and-mechanical-college/

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

We are well aware of how tough it is for I State kids to get into jawja. 

After all offers come in we will sit down and make the best decision. The main ones that we haven’t heard from are Duke, Vanderbilt and Cornell. All there we haven’t heard from we are sure she’ll be accepted. I am praying for Vanderbilt. She EE’d to Duke. Mama is torn between the two and wes both be good with Georgia, as it’s close enough to home that we could get there quickly should the need arise. 

@ngdawg have you made a decision yet? 

We have discussed her playing Lacrosse at Duke if that’ll help her get in, but she hasn’t been officially offered and really doesn’t want to play in college. 

She will end up where she is supposed to be. God is good!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

After all offers come in we will sit down and make the best decision. The main ones that we haven’t heard from are Duke, Vanderbilt and Cornell. All there we haven’t heard from we are sure she’ll be accepted. I am praying for Vanderbilt. She EE’d to Duke. Mama is torn between the two and wes both be good with Georgia, as it’s close enough to home that we could get there quickly should the need arise. 

We have discussed her playing Lacrosse at Duke if that’ll help her get in, but she hasn’t been officially offered and really doesn’t want to play in college. 

You may be a knucklehead but the rest of your fam is golden. 

Happy Thanksgiving to your family but not you, I reserve that for folks I barely like. 

bgw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I'm waiting on Georgia Tech admissions. If I get in there, I'm going there. But if not, UGA is still in the running.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You may be a knucklehead but the rest of your fam is golden. 

Happy Thanksgiving to your family but not you, I reserve that for folks I barely like. 

bgw

I thought I saw you on the corner of Ben Hill and Campbellton selling bean pies and trying to get donations for the final call. 

salim salaam 

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2020 at 10:36 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Being a miserable prick suits a lot of you lowends folks well. There are a few dudes who stopped at my tailgate before the game last year and had a drink with me. 

But you and mtp.......a different kind of hate and misery. I think you try to be funny, but are socially incapable. But I’m glad you are here. You provide me with humor daily. I know I can’t count on you to get your ass handed to you by the English language daily. That’s always funny. Sad, but funny. 

Rent Free Bitch, how’s that program being developed??

6 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Rent Free Bitch, how’s that program being developed??

When was your last title at lowends or puppy chow? I’ll hang up and listen.

Future looks bright at Marietta and LSU.

How are those homegrowns and their foreign coach doing? Got emasculated by cc and are barely beating average teams and being ranked top five nationally.

Awesome! 😂