Talking big in public, small in court

Belly Bob

22 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Lol at Trump playing chess.  He is a very very bad chess player.  

Evidence is for losers.  The same can be said for preventing witnesses who could exonerate you while being impeached.  He is consistently stupid...and still almost won.  SMDH

Still hard to believe that a person as stupid as Trump could ever become President of anything.   

You are a reasonable poster I have read some of your posts for yrs. I have a few questions for you.

Do you not think this past election was weird, tampered with?

Do you not question pollsters suddenly finding 165k ballots all of which for Biden?

Do you not find it weird that 4 Democratic states suddenly stopped their count with Trump holding a significant lead. Only to go to bed and find the count continued and Biden somehow had taken the lead.

Do you not question how some of these counties had more ballots then posters?

Do you not question how dead people voted for Biden. Yes I know dead people have voted before, however you do realize that they have not found on dead voter who voted for Trump?

Finally do you not find it odd that millions of voters only casted votes for either Trump or Biden? Knowing how important holding the House/Congress was and is to the Democrats, you don't find this at all odd? 

Look I'm not a Trumper, I'm definitely not a Democrat not this version anyway. I didn't leave the Democratic party they left me. I am a red blooded American. I will support whoever is declared the winner. However I want these questions answered. This isn't conspiracy mumbo jumbo these things happened. Think back to election night hell even before the election. Cities were gearing up for riots. News pundits were saying it looked like a repeat of 2016. The Hollywood types were posting "fuck white America". All this and more was happening election night. I along with 90% of America went to bed thinking Trump won again. You will have people deny especially here. People like Canes who know everything but be honest when you went to bed did you not think Trump won again? What happened? As an American I have to know. I have to believe my vote matters. For me this isn't about Trump or Biden. This isn't about Republicans and Democrats. This is about America. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

You are a reasonable poster I have read some of your posts for yrs. I have a few questions for you.

Do you not think this past election was weird, tampered with?

Do you not question pollsters suddenly finding 165k ballots all of which for Biden?

Do you not find it weird that 4 Democratic states suddenly stopped their count with Trump holding a significant lead. Only to go to bed and find the count continued and Biden somehow had taken the lead.

Do you not question how some of these counties had more ballots then posters?

Do you not question how dead people voted for Biden. Yes I know dead people have voted before, however you do realize that they have not found on dead voter who voted for Trump?

Finally do you not find it odd that millions of voters only casted votes for either Trump or Biden? Knowing how important holding the House/Congress was and is to the Democrats, you don't find this at all odd? 

Look I'm not a Trumper, I'm definitely not a Democrat not this version anyway. I didn't leave the Democratic party they left me. I am a red blooded American. I will support whoever is declared the winner. However I want these questions answered. This isn't conspiracy mumbo jumbo these things happened. Think back to election night hell even before the election. Cities were gearing up for riots. News pundits were saying it looked like a repeat of 2016. The Hollywood types were posting "fuck white America". All this and more was happening election night. I along with 90% of America went to bed thinking Trump won again. You will have people deny especially here. People like Canes who know everything but be honest when you went to bed did you not think Trump won again? What happened? As an American I have to know. I have to believe my vote matters. For me this isn't about Trump or Biden. This isn't about Republicans and Democrats. This is about America. 

so you've been on this site for years yet only have 32 posts??...hummm....

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

This is mt favorite evidence of "fraud" that I've seen.

It's called an under-vote. It happens all the time in every election. Pretty standard. Nobody with a brain and an attention span thinks that it's odd.

21 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

I. Am. Definitely. Not. A. Trump. Supporter.

Straight from the zulu1128 school.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so you've been on this site for years yet only have 32 posts??...hummm....

yes dum dum. I have followed high school football for many years. I followed PrepGridiron when DJ let over at yahoo. As for me posting not posting? I really try not to post much here because I have an anger problem. Like right now this conversation would be much different if were were standing in front of each other. I cant skull fuck this keyboard. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

yes dum dum. I have followed high school football for many years. I followed PrepGridiron when DJ let over at yahoo. As for me posting not posting? I really try not to post much here because I have an anger problem. Like right now this conversation would be much different if were were standing in front of each other. I cant skull fuck this keyboard. 

LOL...SKULL FUCK?!?...welcome back TEX(THC)!!...LOL...it's been a while...😉

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...SKULL FUCK?!?...welcome back TEX(THC)!!...LOL...it's been a while...😉

Again I am new posting here. I am none of the people you want me to be. If THC used the term skull fuck then he is a brother. Im sure you can ask millions of Marines what skull fucked means and they can tell you. As for Texas. Not a frigging chance

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

Again I am new posting here. I am none of the people you want me to be. If THC used the term skull fuck then he is a brother. Im sure you can ask millions of Marines what skull fucked means and they can tell you. As for Texas. Not a frigging chance

so you're just another moron who likes to threaten people on the internet like Tex?!....🙄

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so you're just another moron who likes to threaten people on the internet like Tex?!....🙄

You asked my why I had so few posts. I told you and now you feel threatened. Fact is champ social media has turned Americans into pussies. People like you and canes can talk all the mess you want because you don't have a fear of getting hit in the mouth. 

If I have threatened your soft ass in any way. I do apologize. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

You asked my why I had so few posts. I told you and now you feel threatened. Fact is champ social media has turned Americans into pussies. People like you and canes can talk all the mess you want because you don't have a fear of getting hit in the mouth. 

If I have threatened your soft ass in any way. I do apologize. 

what do you think it means when you say "skull fuck" to others champ??...is that your way of making friends??...you're a wanna-be tough guy who talks smack on his computer keyboard...you come a dime a dozen Binky boy...😉