23 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

image.png.2ab6fe96a2d7515e604bea85d5fbcbd4.png

Consider a media fast.

- Cassandra

you nailed it....

"to avoid rules content enforcement on youtube"

👍

go ahead and try to represent that as somehow "bad" 🤣

You know the sites a shithole tho....just like here...

bunch of trolls posting all sorts of shit

just to try to get the site shutdown

go figure....

PS: And you should seriously consider your youtube support  😜

• Thanks 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

I thought you were into law and order?

But apparently now having simple rules regarding use and conduct is worthy of scorn.

It's not any "simple rules"....

it's whatever the soup of the day tastes like....

Stand up proud and support The corporate monopolistic structure that extracts 30% off the top from their own.

Oh but that's outdated now, read the new terms of service that just came out...

They own everything you do or post on their site now, not just 30% of any add rev it gets...

And they won't have to pay you a penny 👍

Read the new simple rules closely 👀 then bend over and tell everyone how great they are 👌

PS: no scorn here...they can do whatever they like, but don't think they won't get called on it. LOL.

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's interesting that the same people who decry media bias are the ones who go off and start far-right loon sites like Parler, 4chan, Bitchute, Conservapedia, etc.

Did I say interesting? I meant stupid.

Speaking of Conservapedia, here's their entry for Donald Trump.

Enjoy.

https://conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump

Donald John Trump (b. Queens, New York, on June 14, 1946), nicknamed "The Donald," is the 45th President of the United States of America, as a result of winning the 2016 presidential election as the Republican Party nominee. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality. A strong conservative, Trump has achieved much during his presidency and advanced many conservative priorities. Despite this, he has received more criticism than any U.S. President in history, almost all of which is purely politically motivated.

In the 2020 presidential election, Trump received a record-smashing 73+ million lawful votes, many in the key swing states. This confirms him as the leader of the Republican Party, indeed the entire nation, for the foreseeable future.

Trump and his wife Melania tested positive for the CCP virus in early October 2020.[1] The mainstream media have started mocking him, some celebrating his positive COVID-19 test; Pence is also vulnerable, since many of his workers have contracted the Wuhan coronavirus. Leftists and the MSM have been gleeful, as if both of them die of the virus, Pelosi would become the next president, since she is 2nd in line to the presidential succession.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

25 minutes ago, Troll said:

PS: no scorn here...they can do whatever they like,

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

but a private social media company doesn't have to conduct its business based on your values.

When people challenge you saying you couldn't get any more stupid...well...

you REALLY step to the PLATE....

I EAT SHIT FROM SHIT FROM YOUR BUTT HOLE - Overly Attached GirlFriend |  Make a Meme

king of morons aspirations you have

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Speaking of Conservapedia, here's their entry for Donald Trump.

Enjoy.

https://conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump

Donald John Trump (b. Queens, New York, on June 14, 1946), nicknamed "The Donald," is the 45th President of the United States of America, as a result of winning the 2016 presidential election as the Republican Party nominee. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality. A strong conservative, Trump has achieved much during his presidency and advanced many conservative priorities. Despite this, he has received more criticism than any U.S. President in history, almost all of which is purely politically motivated.

In the 2020 presidential election, Trump received a record-smashing 73+ million lawful votes, many in the key swing states. This confirms him as the leader of the Republican Party, indeed the entire nation, for the foreseeable future.

Trump and his wife Melania tested positive for the CCP virus in early October 2020.[1] The mainstream media have started mocking him, some celebrating his positive COVID-19 test; Pence is also vulnerable, since many of his workers have contracted the Wuhan coronavirus. Leftists and the MSM have been gleeful, as if both of them die of the virus, Pelosi would become the next president, since she is 2nd in line to the presidential succession.

The fact that these folks gobble this shit up is mind boggling. Wonder what fraction of the 47% that voted for Trumpy actually believe this drivel not counting the lemmings on this forum of course. 

bgw

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Yea, I read Dershowitz...It's over..🙀🙀

Not so fast. They found 386 uncounted ballots in Wisconsin which resulted in a net gain of 57 votes for Trump.

Wisconsin may complete the recount as early as Wednesday. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wisconsin-recount-386-uncounted-ballots-official-blames-human-error

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DownSouth said:

I think what Trump needs is closer to a literal lightning bolt from Zeus being thrown down and destroying all the votes for Biden to have a chance. Yes, literally that.

[....]

Stop the presses.

OANN reports that an election worker in Wayne County has signed an affidavit alleging that she and her colleagues were told to falsify thousands of absentee ballots for Biden.

"She has signed this affidavit," OANN reports.

https://www.oann.com/trump-campaign-continues-to-fight-as-more-evidence-of-voter-fraud-emerges/

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Just keeping you up to speed on the conspiracy side LOL.👍

Best reasoning I've heard yet on the "legal split" rift you seem to be enjoying 🤣
Someone said now She goes after anyone on the right caught with hands in the cookie jar (when it all goes down 🙄) while the G-men focus on those bad actors on the left....

would make sense if you thought about it, 🤷‍♂️

but I have always agreed with you, that time has not been on the right's side, since election day...

That's brilliant.

The deep staters in Republican clothing won't see Sidney Powell coming if she has been publicly "disowned" by Trump.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

"No scorn here! Just don't think that they won't get scorned!"

🤡

CLUE:  pollster (as written) equals election worker in charge of tallying votes 👍

CLUE:  advertising and letting people know what is going on, is a far cry from scorn, especially when coming from the opinion of "they can do as they please"....

PS: tune in tommorrow for another English lesson for your lame ass 🤣

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's brilliant.

The deep staters in Republican clothing won't see Sidney Powell coming if she has been publicly "disowned" by Trump.

LOL....not my call...🤣

just letting you know the "logical" reasoning offered.🤷‍♂️

PS: I will say one thing tho....the rumors are not wrong about all the increased military aircraft traffic in the area...

The Marines are out and buzzing about....some with very low decks.

53 minutes ago, Troll said:

CLUE:  pollster equals election worker in charge of tallying votes

No it doesn't.

This is so elementary that you've got to be a legit troll to be defending this bozo's misuse of the word.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_poll

An opinion poll, often simply referred to as a poll or a survey, is a human research survey of public opinion from a particular sample. Opinion polls are usually designed to represent the opinions of a population by conducting a series of questions and then extrapolating generalities in ratio or within confidence intervals. The person who conducts polls is referred to as Pollster.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

No it doesn't.

Yes it does....😝

but a tremendously futile post on your  part ....

The most 'common' definition is never the only one.

"ster" may be legitimately added to many words to indicate 'one who is or does'.

You confuse and limit yourself, most likely due to limited capacity 👌

hope this helps 👍

🤣

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

to be defending this bozo's misuse of the word.

That is explaining the use of the word

for those who lack reading comprehension and blame others for their own shortcomings. 😝

probably would not be my first choice, go figure,

but with you acting like you know so much better, it is just too rich   🤣

6 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

That's brilliant.

If they used a fractional reserve system in that tallying software it ain't gonna matter what they say about Sidney

It Kinda goes like this...

image.thumb.png.e7dd839c3475f785dbe6c4ced3e37005.png

now IF (that's a BIG if LOL) the data is accurate in the spreadsheets in an independent review of Philly's recorded vote batch totals ...

image.png.4d9ed937b433c0c70f4bff619c835ade.png

Then Houston has a major problem .....

If those are the actual Philly batch vote totals, containing those timely fractional ratio repetitions patterned into the tally....you can toss any hope of counting  any vote or total from these systems, and basically just toss the whole election. 

People better hope it's not accurate.  Internet claims are often not, but if anyone has a valid link to Philly batch totals or data, it is easily verified or debunked

🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Troll said:

you nailed it....

"to avoid rules content enforcement on youtube" ...

go ahead and try to represent that as somehow "bad" ...

Non-sequitur.

I know you’d like to rationalize posting a link to a site that is a home to hate speech, violent extremism, white supremacist propaganda, overt racism, antisemitism, and dangerous conspiracy theories, as some kind of flag wrapped first amendment cause celeb, but I wrote 4 words “Consider a media fast,” which is a point about attending to the type of media one chooses to consume. 

I am clearly implying that taking in too much social media hate and conspiracy (and perpetuating links to it) may not be good for one’s mental health, and it might be a good idea to take a break from it every now and then.  What you choose to do with the suggestion is up to you, but I did sign it 'Cassandra' for a reason…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I know you’d like to rationalize posting a link to a site that is a home to hate speech, violent extremism, white supremacist propaganda, overt racism, antisemitism, and dangerous conspiracy theories,

AKA free speech 👍

best get used to it....

outside of youtube,

here in the real world,

it actually exists.....

10 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

but I wrote 4 words “Consider a media fast,” which is a point about attending to the type of media one chooses to consume. 

Yes and you should practice what you preach 👍

Note: if people were not doing this already, you would not see the mass exodus we have now, or even the creation of the numerous thriving  alternatives to your censored monopolistic suggestion.

16 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I am clearly implying that taking in too much media hate and conspiracy (and perpetuating links to it) may not be good for one’s mental health, and it might be a good idea to take a break from it every now and then. 

well here in the real world, we click on the selections we like, and click off them if they are stupid.  The platform used is not some subscription to the endorsement of every viewpoint on a site....Try applying that standard you your own favored Youtube as well 😝

22 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

What you choose to do with the suggestion is up to you, but I did sign it 'Cassandra' for a reason…

I choose to expose it for the trash that it is 👍

thanks 👌

8 hours ago, Troll said:

People better hope it's not accurate.  Internet claims are often not, but if anyone has a valid link to Philly batch totals or data, it is easily verified or debunked

🤷‍♂️

My guess is that the deep state wouldn't commit the greatest crime in American history only for it to be easily verified.

Then again, in yesterday's interview with Fox Business, Sidney Powell said, "The evidence is so overwhelming it's almost as though they were blatant about it. They expected us to catch it, maybe it's a diversion for something else that is going on, I don't know."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sidney-powell-writes-open-letter-to-georgias-raffensperger-demanding-zoom-meeting

What's Tyler Durden or QAnon saying about the Satan-worshipping pedophile globalists?

Is the Storm really coming this time?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Non-sequitur.

.. as some kind of flag wrapped first amendment cause celeb...

I'm clearly implying.......for a reason.

Oh and BTW...for the rest of those here without good English language comprehension,

If that is your argument, you can make it short and sweet, and much more comprehensible,

by just saying you think people are too stupid and frail to handle free speech, and if the platform doesn't censor what they see fit, then the public will need therapy?

Fantastic argument 👍

BTW: go ahead and name your "reason"....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

My guess is that the deep state wouldn't commit the greatest crime in American history only for it to be easily verified.

Then again, in yesterday's interview with Fox Business, Sidney Powell said, "The evidence is so overwhelming it's almost as though they were blatant about it. They expected us to catch it, maybe it's a diversion for something else that is going on, I don't know."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sidney-powell-writes-open-letter-to-georgias-raffensperger-demanding-zoom-meeting

What's Tyler Durden or QAnon saying about the Satan-worshipping pedophile globalists?

Is the Storm really coming this time?

IMO the storm is upon us.