Talking big in public, small in court

Belly Bob

1 minute ago, Slotback Right said:

What you fail to acknowledge is that a recount is strictly a check on the accuracy of the numbers. Totally separate from the question of just how many of those counted ballots, were legitimate, and how many were not.

Oh, $3,000,000 to check on the numbers, but not the numbers of legitimate votes vs illegitimate votes. 

Money well spent. 

• Haha 1

I just don’t understand why/how liberal pukebags don’t want to get to the bottom of......DEMAND!!!  ....to get to the bottom of this!!!  Oh wait...(in a high pitched little bitch voice) “I’ve been asking for proof...but not willing to wait because I’m a never-trumper”.  Its not over yet.. let the evidence be presented. That said, TONS of evidence had been presented...for people willing to trust their eyes. But. Oh wait. Russia collusion? Impeachment? Domestic/foreign election interference? 24/7/365 harassment of sitting POTUS....I could go on and on. noting to see here (lol)🤣. I literally am beginning to hate unethical, closed -minded, emotion-driven liberals. Yeah...it’s gotten to that point. 😞

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I just don’t understand why/how liberal pukebags don’t want to get to the bottom of......DEMAND!!!  ....to get to the bottom of this!!!  Oh wait...(in a high pitched little bitch voice) “ I’ve been asking for proof...but not willing to wait because I’m a never-trumper”.  Its not over yet.. let the evidence be presented. Oh wait. Russia collusion? Impeachment? Domestic/foreign election interference? 24/7/365 harassment of sitting POTUS....I could go on and on. noting to see here (lol)🤣. I literally hate closed minded, emotional liberals. Yeah...it’s gotten to that point. 😞

How do you feel about close-minded, emotional conservatives? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

NewsMax reports that, having failed in court, the Trump campaign is now focused on "lobbying state legislatures" in an attempt to overturn the results of the election.

Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis have both stated publicly that they're now hoping to convince Republican legislatures to pick electors who would vote for Trump in the Electoral College. 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/ellis-arizona-legislature-constitution/2020/11/27/id/999065/

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/giuliani-state-legislatures-lawsuits/2020/11/27/id/999063/

What a great day for America. 

Well shit 💩

Newsmax must be following Q now too. 🤣

that’s what those conspiracy crack Q’s have been saying all along.   

🍿

7 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

NewsMax reports that, having failed in court, the Trump campaign is now focused on "lobbying state legislatures" in an attempt to overturn the results of the election.

Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis have both stated publicly that they're now hoping to convince Republican legislatures to pick electors who would vote for Trump in the Electoral College. 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/ellis-arizona-legislature-constitution/2020/11/27/id/999065/

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/giuliani-state-legislatures-lawsuits/2020/11/27/id/999063/

What a great day for America. 

BB, we  will know by Christmas....There was cheating, but things are to far gone on many fronts to matter...America started sinking in the 60's and it takes about 100 years to sink....

21 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

BB, we  will know by Christmas....There was cheating, but things are to far gone on many fronts to matter...America started sinking in the 60's and it takes about 100 years to sink....

No center, we know now - you’re simply consuming media that tells you what you want to hear so that you’ll leave Fox forever and give them your viewership.

The election is well beyond over. Biden won, he’s going to be President next year. Denying this is a waste of your time.

15 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

No center, we know now - you’re simply consuming media that tells you what you want to hear so that you’ll leave Fox forever and give them your viewership.

The election is well beyond over. Biden won, he’s going to be President next year. Denying this is a waste of your time.

No, I read history....Not Fox either...Oh, no, I think he will be President, sadly....Like I said, it takes about 100 years and if you read history, you may have a different take.....No, you wouldn't...Two books to read, "Death of the West" and  "State of Emergency"..both by Pat Buchanan....Read about the "Ottoman" and Roman Empires"...

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

No, I read history....Not Fox either...Oh, no, I think he will be President, sadly....Like I said, it takes about 100 years and if you read history, you may have a different take.....No, you wouldn't...Two books to read, "Death of the West" and  "State of Emergency"..both by Pat Buchanan....Read about the "Ottoman" and Roman Empires"...

2ujj2e.jpg

2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

I'm trying to figure out how deep the conspiracy goes.

Three weeks ago, we learned that Fox News is part of the conspiracy.

A week ago, we learned that Republican lawmakers in GA are part of it.

Yesterday we learned that Republican judges in PA are part of it.

Even NewsMax, which was supposed to replace Fox as the source of real news, is becoming critical of Trump and his legal team. 

But wait, there's more!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

No, I read history....Not Fox either...

..Two books to read, "Death of the West" and  "State of Emergency"..both by Pat Buchanan....

Here's some HISTORY!

Why MSNBC Dumped Pat Buchanan: His 10 Most Outrageous Statements

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/why-msnbc-dumped-pat-buchanan-his-10-most-outrageous-statements-44c47510c84c/

Yesterday, Pat Buchanan announced that his tenure as a commentator at MSNBC was finally over, ending months of speculation about his absence from his once-frequent perch aside morning anchors Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski.

Calls for Buchanan’s firing by groups like Color of Change, Credo, and Media Matters had been loud and growing, following years of controversial, offensive and outright bigoted statements made by Buchanan without apology or remorse. Here is a look back at 10 of the most offensive and outrageous statements made by Pat Buchanan:

1. Wanted to close the borders to protect white dominance. As he wrote in his 2006 book State of Emergency: “If we do not get control of our borders, by 2050 Americans of European descent will be a minority in the nation their ancestors created and built.”

2. Blamed lower test scores on minorities. In his most recent book Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?, he blames minorities for dragging down the country’s test scores. “[T]he decline in academic test scores here at home and in international competition is likely to continue, as more and more of the children taking those tests will be African-American and Hispanic.

3. Claimed Jerry Sandusky’s atrocities are because of “Homosexual marriage.” Buchanan appeared on a right-wing radio show on November 15 to make some convoluted comparisons: “Let’s take this Penn State thing…these horrors, there’s an organization that marches in the gay pride parade in New York called — used to — called the North American Man Boy Love Association, which advocated voluntary sex along the lines of exactly what was going on at Penn State. Many of our political icons have marched in that parade right behind that NAMBLA float […] This is now, homosexual marriage is now the civil rights cause of the decade.”

4. Said the Jewish population in the United States dropped in the 90s because Jews aborted all their babies. Buchanan explains that the decline in the American Jewish population during the 1990s (a decline that a Brandeis study says never occurred), “is a result of the collective decision of Jews themselves. From Betty Friedan to Gloria Steinem in the 1970s to Ruth Bader Ginsburg today, Jewish women have led the battle for abortion rights. The community followed.”

5. Asserted Anders Breivik, who murdered 77 people including 69 teens in Norway, “may have been right.” Buchanan called Breivik a coward, evil, and cold-blooded, and then proceeded to defend his twisted rationale for the killings: “As for a climactic conflict between a once-Christian West and an Islamic world that is growing in numbers and advancing inexorably into Europe for the third time in 14 centuries, on this one, Breivik may be right.”

6. Claimed that all great nations punish the gays. In a Human Events column, Buchanan attacked California’s 9th Circuit Judge Vaughn Walker after his ruling of Proposition 8 as unconstitutional as a “judicial tyrant,” before going on to explain that “through history, all the great religions have condemned homosexuality and all the great nations have proscribed or punished it. None ever placed homosexual liaisons on the same plane as traditional marriage, which is the bedrock institution of any healthy society.

7. Penned “The Affirmative Action Nobel.” That’s the title of Buchanan’s October 13, 2009 column on Townhall.com in which he claims that President Obama’s Nobel Prize was simply the result of affirmative action. And the column only got worse from there: “They have reinforced the impression that Obama is someone who is forever being given prizes — Ivy League scholarships, law review editorships, prime-time speaking slots at national conventions — he did not earn.”

8. Argued that Poland and the United Kingdom had it coming in World War II. Buchanan seems to suggest in a 2009 column that World War II — and all the atrocities that accompanied it — was really the fault of Poland and Britain, for refusing to engage in diplomacy with Germany. “Why did Warsaw not negotiate with Berlin, which was hinting at an offer of compensatory territory in Slovakia? Because the Poles had a war guarantee from Britain that, should Germany attack, Britainand her empire would come to Poland’s rescue.”

9. Dabbled in Holocaust denial. Pat Buchanan danced alarmingly close to denying key facts of the Holocaust. In a 1990 column for the New York Post, he defended convicted Nazi war criminal Ivan Demjanjuk (whom he later compared to Jesus Christ) against charges from Holocaust survivors that he was guilty of murder by accusing the survivors of misremembering all of it: “This so-called ‘Holocaust Survivor Syndrome’ involves ‘group fantasies of martyrdom and heroics.’ Reportedly, half of the 20,000 survivor testimonies in Yad Vashem memorial in Jerusalem are considered ‘unreliable,’ not to be used in trials[…]The problem is: Diesel engines do not emit enough carbon monoxide to kill anybody.”

10. Argued Hitler was an individual of “great courage.” That’s just one of the quotes that the Anti-Defamation League attributes to Buchanan in their compendium of offensive remarks from Buchanan over the years. In 1977, he qualified his labeling of Hitler as racist and anti-semitic by adding that “he was also an individual of great courage, a soldier’s soldier in the Great War, a leader steeped in the history of Europe, who possessed oratorical powers that could awe even those who despised him[…]His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path.”

With views like this, Buchanan would probably be a nice, cozy fit for Fox News.

15 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

How do you feel about close-minded, emotional conservatives? 

Good grief. The same of course. But there are FAR LESS crazy ass, far right, closed-minded racists than “normal” kids and young adults that have been poisoned by the advent of social media (the “Gospel” for youth today)...that’s the truth despite what CNN is telling you. I’ve been around the block once or twice. You may not like my views, but I KNOW WTF I’m taking about based on experience. Its not rocket science. These people understand human nature, have technology on their side, and don’t have any moral nor ethical compass....a very bad combo. Let me give you some ”wisdom”...as others before me tried to do the same...but of course I didn’t listen...like you’re doing now...I know that you know it all (I did too), but respect the experience of others before you. I wish that i would have done the same. If my generation had done so, maybe we wouldn’t be buying tickets to this shit show. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Good grief. The same of course. But there are FAR LESS crazy ass, far right, closed-minded racists than “normal” kids and young adults that have been poisoned by the advent of social media (the “Gospel” for youth today)...that’s the truth despite what CNN is telling you. I’ve been around the block once or twice. You may not like my views, but I KNOW WTF I’m taking about based on experience. Its not rocket science. These people understand human nature, have technology on their side, and don’t have any moral nor ethical compass....a very bad combo. Let me give you some ”wisdom”...as others before me tried to do the same...but of course I didn’t listen...like you’re doing now...I know that you know it all (I did too), but respect the experience of others before you. I wish that i would have done the same. If my generation had done so, maybe we wouldn’t be buying tickets to this shit show. 

Again...watch the docudrama in Netflix called The Social Dilemma

Eye opening!