JT Daniels & Bryce Young MD to the SEC

HurricaneNick

• HurricaneNick changed the title to JT Daniels & Bryce Young MD to the SEC
26 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m watching Georgia for the first time season just to see JT. Must say I am not all that impressed. Their defense can’t get off the field and they can’t run the ball.

Kirby is giving leach a cushion with soft coverage. Makes no sense. Can’t get off the field on third down, Miss St is doing a great job of killing clock. 

• Like 3

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

This defense is painful to watch... past few years they have been so good on D this is surprising. They’ve recruited off the charts too, should not be tied with Miss St. 

I'm by no means a UGA expert, but damn I was expecting a lot more. I've only watched them play in big games like vs bama. And they usually look decent. Not tonight.

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He settled in nicely after a couple of rough possessions. The receivers I think were ecstatic to be a big part of the game plan.

Spot on. Saw some growing pains, which we’re definitely expected, but you could see his confidence grow throughout the game. That’s huge. With a couple of games left on the schedule that *should* be easy wins, JT should gain the confidence and comfort in the system to have a great 2021 year and hand the keys to Brock Vandegriff in 2022. Future looks bright for the dawgs.

• Like 1