JT Daniels & Bryce Young MD to the SEC

HurricaneNick

16 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

California connection strikes again for a touchdown ✌️ Mater Dei & calabasas 

Whoa whoa whoa. Jermaine Burton is Georgia born and bred! This ain’t Jonah Williams. Burton played rec, middle school, and high school here. Buddy only moved to California senior year after he was ruled ineligible at Marietta (transferred from Hapeville) Can’t play one season in California and get the creds 😂 His future is promising so we’re definitely claiming him

Nice day for Mater Dei yesterday between Bama/Georgia/USC

• Like 2

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Whoa whoa whoa. Jermaine Burton is Georgia born and bred! Buddy lived here and played here his whole until he was ruled ineligible at Marietta. Only went to California for his senior season. His future is promising so we’re definitely claiming him

That’s right, my bad! I think he came out his junior because I think I remember hearing he was briefly at IMG before heading back to Calabasas for his senior year. He’s a baller for sure, snubbed coach O on signing day. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

JT has to get rid of the ball there. Not mad at it because it’s only his second week back, but,  my expectations are through the roof for him and I know he can play better. In due time. 

Yeah that was a bad play. He should have dumped off to his safety option. That sack was not the line’s fault. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m watching this game on the SEC network. It looks like Georgia spent the week practicing their run blocking. Plus S.Carolina is playing straight up instead of selling out to stop the run like Miss State was. 

The UGA OL is definitely playing pissed off this week. I know SCar is missing guys defensively, but they are getting absolutely whipped up front.

Oh, and Cook is running like a freak so far. This is by far the best he has looked in his career.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

JT puts it right in his hands and it gets bobbled for a pick. Hate that for the kid.  Georgia’s ability to run the ball tonight is phenomenal. JT doesn’t have to do much. 

Can't blame the WR too much. The defender made a great play to jar the ball loose and Robinson was in the right place at the right time. Just an all around good play by SC, sometimes you just have to give credit where it is due.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Can't blame the WR too much. The defender made a great play to jar the ball loose and Robinson was in the right place at the right time. Just an all around good play by SC, sometimes you just have to give credit where it is due.

Truth. Great play and awareness. Wish he would’ve held on so UGA could’ve scored some more points before half. 

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Another TD dropped in the end zone. Rough. 

DB got away with PI there. Without that grab of the jersey, that ball would be right in his bread basket. With that said, you should still make that play when competing at this level.

Great throw by JT, you couldn't ask for a better placed ball. Perfect touch and location there.

I didn't like the play calling in that sequence however, JT got lucky on what should have been a pick. Got to make better decisions than that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

DB got away with PI there. Without that grab of the jersey, that ball would be right in his bread basket. With that said, you should still make that play when competing at this level.

Great throw by JT, you couldn't ask for a better placed ball. Perfect touch and location there.

I didn't like the play calling in that sequence however, JT got lucky on what should have been a pick. Got to make better decisions than that.

Agreed. The previous ball to burton was forced and I didn’t like that decision one bit. But the next ball... gotta come down with it when it hits you in the hands.

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Agreed. The previous ball to burton was forced and I didn’t like that decision one bit. But the next ball... gotta come down with it when it hits you in the hands.

Yeah. He was a little off balanced, and probably should've laid out for it. Easier said than done, but certainly a play he has to make.

• Like 1