JT Daniels & Bryce Young MD to the SEC

HurricaneNick

If Georgia can continue to run the ball how they did tonight (& I know they can), they present a BUNCH of problems for defensive coordinators moving forward. Wasn’t stoked about the play calling because I felt JT wasn’t able to get a solid rhythm going, but completely understand it when you’re as dominant on the ground as the dawgs were tonight. Cannot wait for JT vs DJ to start off the year next season. 

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

If Georgia can continue to run the ball how they did tonight (& I know they can), they present a BUNCH of problems for defensive coordinators moving forward. Wasn’t stoked about the play calling because I felt JT wasn’t able to get a solid rhythm going, but completely understand it when you’re as dominant on the ground as the dawgs were tonight. Cannot wait for JT vs DJ to start off the year next season. 

I hope JT is not pressured into entering the NFL Draft after the season. I believe he would be better off playing another year in college to fine tune his game.

If he stays, we have the pieces to have a very explosive offense next season.

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

I hope JT is not pressured into entering the NFL Draft after the season. I believe he would be better off playing another year in college to fine tune his game.

If he stays, we have the pieces to have a very explosive offense next season.

No way he leaves. QB class is too deep this year and JT knows he needs more film. Georgia will be explosive on offense next year under JT, then Kirby will give the keys to BVG for the next couple of years. Dawgs are in great shape. Bringing back George and Jermaine + the stable of backs makes it a no brainer for JT. 

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

No way he leaves. QB class is too deep this year and JT knows he needs more film. Georgia will be explosive on offense next year under JT, then Kirby will give the keys to BVG for the next couple of years. Dawgs are in great shape. Bringing back George and Jermaine + the stable of backs makes it a no brainer for JT. 

He will have plenty of weapons at his disposal. In addition to Burton and Pickens, he will have Blalock and Arian Smith back fully healthy. With a more experienced OL, a stable of RBs, and a full season under Monken, the expectations will be sky high. There will be no excuses if the offense does produce.

On 11/28/2020 at 10:50 PM, HurricaneNick said:

That's gonna be beyond weird for me.  MD alum, die hard as they come.  Have lived in Carolina since 2009 and married into a Clemson family, and now a rabid Tigers fan.  Can't sell out my Tigers for one Monarch, but rooting for DJ over JT? Twilight zone weird.

• Haha 1

as the recent Maxpreps article, which listed the top HS QB factories in the US, when it described MD's QB tradition, i thought it gave an accurate description:

"All were either fantastic in high school or college, but none as of yet have lit it up as pros. Still, a pair of Heisman Trophy winners — Huarte and Leinart — plus MaxPreps Players of the Year in Daniels and Young is impressive."

i wonder if either JT or BY, will become the first MD QB to light it up in the Pro's.