Mississippi State 24 Uga 31 Final

Ga96

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I simply can't understand why that's so difficult for the new guys to conceive.

Have things changed that much in sports?

Rufus>>

Unfortunately yes. It’s the ‘everybody is a winner’ mentality that has infiltrated today’s youth sports. I suppose we want to shelter our kids from reality as long as possible but they sure are in for rude awakening later in life when they don’t land that job interview they feel entitled to or get passed over by somebody else that worked harder for the promotion.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Bulldogs back to being mediocre. This team would make mark richt proud. 

The only thing the dawgs defense is elite in is counting stars. Mike leach putting in an application to be Uga new head coach

Dogs have 6 rushing yards as of posting. Daniels would be elite with a better pair of legs. Short to mid range arm. As you can see no strength on the deep balls.

A better pair of legs?! He runs a 4.69!  It takes a while to regain confidence after a catastrophic injury like that, and he will only get more confident as the games go on.  And no, he's not DJ, but short to mid-range?  🤣  You're a clown.

19 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Been saying this for a while, ga96 is a poser pretending to have a clue but he has no idea about anything

He doesn't know how to evaluate anything, he was the same guy that bashed the Clemson QB from SJB who brought them back in the Boston College game, if UGA was playing a lowndes guy at QB he would be trying to make him sound like the next Peyton Manning, ga96 is a desperate tool begging for relevance off of real posters and athletes because he never amounted to anything in his life 

Kinda like the Boston College game

Clowndes fans be like that.

19 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Disney Dawgs survive beating a depleted Mississippi state. Even shockley is talking about it.

Shockley just wishing he threw for anything close to 401 yds.  Most ever was 312 vs.......Miss St.  I'm sure State was the best team in the SEC that year.  Had to have been.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Shockley just wishing he threw for anything close to 401 yds.  Most ever was 312 vs.......Miss St.  I'm sure State was the best team in the SEC that year.  Had to have been.

Because UGA had this thing back then called being able to actually run the football so they wouldn't HAVE to throw for 400.

Last I checked...101 rushing yards is greater than 12 rushing yards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Because UGA had this thing back then called being able to actually run the football so they wouldn't HAVE to throw for 400.

You could tell that State game planned to shut down the run. Seemed like they run blitzed nearly every play. State did a very good job winning at the line and playing sideline to sideline. Luckily, JT stepped up and made them pay.

We have been spoiled by the OL we had the last 3 years. Even the casual fan knew we would have some struggles in that aspect, plus we lost arguably the best OL coach in football. Pittman is irreplaceable.

I will also point out that our running game was aided by having Fromm under center. He may not have been an elite QB, but he was elite when it came to recognizing the defense and changing plays at the LOS.

With all of the issues we have had this far, I am most disappointed with our defense. I understand we are playing without some of our best players, but that is no excuse. We just aren't playing with aggression and look lost out there.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So who we got this week?  Who's our next victim?

The South Carolina Gamecocks....

And since they fired Coach Boom (Will Muschamp)...the Chickens will be lead by none other than the former All SEC Georgia QB and former Georgia OC under Mark Richt...Mike Bobo.

Bobo will try to have something for his former love.  If he has any players left.  Seems like 6-7 of the Chicken players have opted out for the rest of this season.   Watching Georgia play against State...it appeared we had several looking to do the same...LOL.  Of course with Rochester, Davis and LeCounte all out on the defensive side...I suppose it could look that way.

Here's hoping JT has another great game...and hopefully our other team members will join him.  But all that matters is if we can get the "W".

Saturday night...7:30 pm...Columbia SC...SEC TV....be there.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 11/22/2020 at 6:33 PM, Frosty4024 said:

Touché.  Just messin with DJ.  He was actually pretty complimentary of JT.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

The South Carolina Gamecocks....

And since they fired Coach Boom (Will Muschamp)...the Chickens will be lead by none other than the former All SEC Georgia QB and former Georgia OC under Mark Richt...Mike Bobo.

Bobo will try to have something for his former love.  If he has any players left.  Seems like 6-7 of the Chicken players have opted out for the rest of this season.   Watching Georgia play against State...it appeared we had several looking to do the same...LOL.  Of course with Rochester, Davis and LeCounte all out on the defensive side...I suppose it could look that way.

Here's hoping JT has another great game...and hopefully our other team members will join him.  But all that matters is if we can get the "W".

Saturday night...7:30 pm...Columbia SC...SEC TV....be there.

Rufus>>

Bobo is a coach too?  I thought he was just a sasquatch investigator.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Bobo is a coach too?  I thought he was just a sasquatch investigator.  

Mike Bobo is a coach to watch when he has the players.  Not sure his arsenal will be totally loaded against the Dawgs Saturday night...but I bet he'll have his guys ready to go as if we talked bad about their mothers.

And some of us have....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2020 at 8:07 PM, CCBlackhatter said:

You could tell that State game planned to shut down the run. Seemed like they run blitzed nearly every play. State did a very good job winning at the line and playing sideline to sideline. Luckily, JT stepped up and made them pay.

We have been spoiled by the OL we had the last 3 years. Even the casual fan knew we would have some struggles in that aspect, plus we lost arguably the best OL coach in football. Pittman is irreplaceable.

I will also point out that our running game was aided by having Fromm under center. He may not have been an elite QB, but he was elite when it came to recognizing the defense and changing plays at the LOS.

With all of the issues we have had this far, I am most disappointed with our defense. I understand we are playing without some of our best players, but that is no excuse. We just aren't playing with aggression and look lost out there.

The best offensive line coach in football resides in South Bend, IN.  Thought I'd help you out there.

• Haha 2