Jim Harbaugh and Jeremy Pruitt should be fired tonight.

HooverOutlaw

23 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Again most people can see Harbaugh is not worthy of being the Michigan coach.  Most people have enough common sense to understand how college football works.  When it comes to common sense and college football you have none.  So 83% think your .700 crap is worthless.   

No, 83% of Twitter users who follow some guy named Mike Sullivan think that Harbaugh should be fired.

Again, I'm blown away by the force of your evidence.

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That's good enough for me.

The facts say that I'm correct as I've demonstrated in exposing your lies and/or laziness.

Congrats. While you’ve been exposed as a fraud and somebody who’s ashamed of their education, or lack thereof. 

Also somebody who has never played spirts at any competitive level.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, 83% of Twitter users who follow some guy named Mike Sullivan think that Harbaugh should be fired.

Again, I'm blown away by the force of your evidence.

He is a Detroit media personality.  This is coming from mainly Michigan people.  Part of the 17% are probably Michigan State and Ohio State fans its probably more like 10% really think he should stay.  So in the real world you have even more of a odd thinking.

19 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Lying nobody fights like that for a school they do not pull for.

Have to disagree with you on that one ill fight for just about any school if I disagree with what is being said about a team. I will say garry is a hypocrite because if we go by his thinking both marrietta and lsu should fire their coaches. If im not mistaken the imps current head coach has a losing record in Georgia and nobody wanted to get coach O other than lsu due to O being average throughout his career 

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Have to disagree with you on that one ill fight for just about any school if I disagree with what is being said about a team. I will say garry is a hypocrite because if we go by his thinking both marrietta and lsu should fire their coaches. If im not mistaken the imps current head coach has a losing record in Georgia and nobody wanted to get coach O other than lsu due to O being average throughout his career 

Both do have championships. Harbaugh has nothing not even a division title.  LSU wanted Herman or Jimbo Fisher.  Herman is a 7-8 win type Coach.  Jury still out on Jimbo Fisher.  

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Both do have championships. Harbaugh has nothing not even a division title.  LSU wanted Herman or Jimbo Fisher.  Herman is a 7-8 win type Coach.  Jury still out on Jimbo Fisher.  

With Michigan I dont know what is really expected out of them. If they expect championships then they should fire him if not might as well stick with him because coaches aren't jumping at the opportunity to coach Michigan anymore. The college football landscape has left Michigan behind.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

96 is a tad slow, so you’ll forgive him in not knowing what constitutes a winning mentality. He doesn’t seem to understand how much weight winning titles carries. 

Then again, it’s been forever since his ha won one and his cfb has never won anything. 

That loser lowends county way of thinking. Living in a shithole will do that to you. 

• Like 1