Jim Harbaugh and Jeremy Pruitt should be fired tonight.

HooverOutlaw

39 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Again matters very little. People don't even think Michigan these days when talking Big 10 unless it's to say how average and beatable they have become.

Again .700% is not average.

Michigan was below .500 against Big Ten teams from 2008-2014. They were below average before he got there. They are now considerably above average.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So I keep shooting down your stupid claims with facts and you keep having to change what you said.

👌

😄

Like you babble about with Burrow and yards, it’s not just wins. 

All wins aren’t equal. A win over the Chippewas isn’t the same as a win over the buckeyes. Ask the playoff committee. 

You’re just one of those assholes who argues for sport because it’s the only way anybody pays attention to you. Congrats 

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Again .700% is not average.

Michigan was below .500 against Big Ten teams from 2008-2014. They were below average before he got there. They are now considerably above average.

You are obviously stuck on what the last guy did and what the future guy would do at Michigan.

When you want to talk about Jim Harbaugh let me know...he's currently the 4th highest paid Head Coach in college football...he loses 3-5 games every year since taking over at Michigan.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

They had zero AP top 10 finishes in the previous 7 years.

They've had four top 20 finishes under Harbaugh. In the previous 7 years? One.

How about Big Ten record.

Harbaugh: 34-15 (.694%)

Rodriguez/Hoke: 24-32 (.429%)

Harbaugh is an excellent coach. You don't fire him unless you can get a better one.

All those coaches are terrible. Michigan is just an average program.  Bad leadership at the top and pityful boosters. 

Top 20 finishes are special?  Top elite programs count titles not top 20 finishes.   You got the Michigan mindset. 

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Sorry boys, this debate goes to Finch... it's not even close.

Can't allow bias to season your arguments.

bgw

You would never see fans of a power SEC school be happy with Jim Harbaugh's record.  Michigan fans except Harbaugh and his crap because he is a con man.  Buford what college do you follow sound like a Georgia Tech man to me.

Alabama fires Coaches better than Harbaugh. 

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And for all this talk about almost losing to Rutgers.

Guess what?

The year before Harbaugh was hired (2014) they did, in fact, lose to Rutgers.

So what?.....Michigan was blown-up by Indiana this year 38-21. The last time Indiana beat Michigan was 1987.

Indiana snapped a 24-game losing streak in the series -- tied for the longest active skid in the Football Bowl Subdivision.

The "last guy" didn't lose to Indiana..

☹️

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You would never see fans of a power SEC school be happy with Jim Harbaugh's record.  Michigan fans except Harbaugh and his crap because he is a con man.  Buford what college do you follow sound like a Georgia Tech man to me.

Alabama fires Coaches better than Harbaugh. 

I think Harbaugh sucks, but that's my bias... the 70% win percentage and an improvement over the last two coaches is hard to overcome.

Who you gonna hire that gonna take Wolverines next level.

I'm a Dawg fan, and yes I'm miserable with this new version of Richt... so that said; not sure it's a coaching issue in Athens or Ann Arbor....

bgw

45 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

All wins aren’t equal. A win over the Chippewas isn’t the same as a win over the buckeyes. Ask the playoff committee.

Harbaugh's overall winning percentage: .700%

Harbaugh's Big Ten winning percentage: .694%

Practically identical.

Seems that he wins all games at about the same rate.

🤡

44 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are obviously stuck on what the last guy did and what the future guy would do at Michigan.

Because that's the only way to gauge his success.

What he inherited and what someone else could do after him.

If Michigan sucked before he got there and now they're winning 70% of their games than that's a success by any standard.

46 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...he's currently the 4th highest paid Head Coach in college football...he loses 3-5 games every year since taking over at Michigan.

He's averaged 3.5 losses a year.

Michigan averaged 6 in the previous 7 seasons.

They fired Lloyd Carr because they thought they were better than winning 75% of their games. In the 8 years between Carr and Harbaugh they won 52%.

Programs don't die because they hire coaches like Harbaugh. They die because they fire them.