Jim Harbaugh and Jeremy Pruitt should be fired tonight.

HooverOutlaw

52 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah and they won one last year.

So no different than they've been in the last 15 years.

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

LSU has 3 titles since 2003 and played for a 4th . Michigan has not been within a million miles of a title in the same time frame does not have a top 5 AP finish. 

Are you a heavy drug user?  Only a crackhead would compare LSU since 2003 to Michigan. 

Jim Harbaugh’s critics are out in full force this week. After a 62-39 loss to Ohio State on Saturday, and dropping his record to 0-4 against the Buckeyes, some people are tired of hearing how great of a coach he is.

One of those individuals is FOX Sports personality Rob Parker. And during an appearance on Undisputed Parker unleashed on Harbaugh and Michigan.

“If Michigan fans are being honest, Jim Harbaugh is like a pizza delivery man who hasn’t delivered. He just hasn’t,” Parker said. “And he makes too much dough. He’s the third-highest paid coach. Urban Meyer makes less than him. When you look at the top four guys in earnings, the other three have all gone to the [College Football] Playoff and have won a national title.”

Michigan does end the season with 10 wins, the third time the program has reached that mark in four seasons under Harbaugh. But that stat wasn’t impressive to Parker, who believes a coach paid as well as Harbaugh should be delivering more results.

But Parker doesn’t believe it’s only Harbaugh that’s to blame. He also thinks a lot of the failures can be attributed to Michigan itself, a program he considers to be the “most overrated” in the “history of the United States.”

“Michigan is the most overrated college football program in the history of the United States,” Parker said. “How many national championships? One mythical in 1997, shared with Nebraska. Just one in the storied history. So now you’re gonna tell me that Jim Harbaugh is the savior and is gonna win a national championship, when this guy hasn’t even won the B1G. He hasn’t done anything since he’s been there.”

Parker has echoed the sentiments of many since Michigan dropped its seventh straight to Ohio State. He just put it in much harsher terms than most.

Comments

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO POST A COMMENT. PLEASE SIGN IN OR REGISTER

RECENT ARTICLES

Sponsored Video from Our Partners

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I think Harbaugh sucks, but that's my bias... the 70% win percentage and an improvement over the last two coaches is hard to overcome.

Who you gonna hire that gonna take Wolverines next level.

I'm a Dawg fan, and yes I'm miserable with this new version of Richt... so that said; not sure it's a coaching issue in Athens or Ann Arbor....

bgw

Not the crux of the discussion, Shabazz. 

Lemme ax you dis.......would you be happy with kirby at .700 with no big wins to speak of? Nobody gives a fuck that Harbaugh has feasted on shit schools. Michigan fans want meaningful wins and he’s 0-fer in that department.

Maybe they can’t get a better coach. But being stuck in the mud with empty wins is just a loser mentality.

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Not the crux of the discussion, Shabazz. 

Lemme ax you dis.......would you be happy with kirby at .700 with no big wins to speak of? Nobody gives a fuck that Harbaugh has feasted on shit schools. Michigan fans want meaningful wins and he’s 0-fer in that department.

Maybe they can’t get a better coach. But being stuck in the mud with empty wins is just a loser mentality.

It's Mr. Shabazz aight?

Yes, it is the crux of the discussion, why? Cuz that's my take away.

As far as the Wolverine fans... my daddy always said open your hands, one hand is what you want, the other is what you're gonna get... which hand is gonna fill up 1st?

It's the reality of the matter... at a 70% win clip, stadium selling out pre-covid; until a better coach comes along... it is what it is, till it ain't.

You're allowing bias and bullshit to cloud your judgement with a storied and tradition rich program. Still don't like Meechegan nevertheless... could do better but right now with a bitter taste Harbaugh is it.

Regards,

Mr. Shabazz aka bgw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It's Mr. Shabazz aight?

Yes, it is the crux of the discussion, why? Cuz that's my take away.

As far as the Wolverine fans... my daddy always said open your hands, one hand is what you want, the other is what you're gonna get... which hand is gonna fill up 1st?

It's the reality of the matter... at a 70% win clip, stadium selling out pre-covid; until a better coach comes along... it is what it is, till it ain't.

You're allowing bias and bullshit to cloud your judgement with a storied and tradition rich program. Still don't like Meechegan nevertheless... could do better but right now with a bitter taste Harbaugh is it.

Regards,

Mr. Shabazz aka bgw

Bias? I don’t care about michigan one way or another. I dislike osu and pedo, but michigan is a non factor. There like iowa. I mean, who gives a shit about iowa? I don’t know anybody who hates them, they just exist. 

Though michigan is supposed to be a blue blood and should want for more than 10-4 seasons with a lower tier NY6 bowl. 

We can agree to disagree. Just a loser mentality to say “We’re expected to compete for titles but will be happy with an average of four losses a year and a mid tier bowl. Hey man! We are .700!”

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bias? I don’t care about michigan one way or another. I dislike osu and pedo, but michigan is a non factor. There like iowa. I mean, who gives a shit about iowa? I don’t know anybody who hates them, they just exist. 

Though michigan is supposed to be a blue blood and should want for more than 10-4 seasons with a lower tier NY6 bowl. 

We can agree to disagree. Just a loser mentality to say “We’re expected to compete for titles but will be happy with an average of four losses a year and a mid tier bowl. Hey man! We are .700!”

Your opinion about the “loser” mentality. 

BTW, the Chargers have shot off both feet and Aaron Rogers has time to go up... it may or may not happen. 

bgw

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Gotta love the bloviating from the armchair QB about the performance of such and such program as if the “outraged” poster could do so much better. 

BTW, Rogers didn’t get the dub today... that makes him a shitty QB huh?

bgw

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Jim Harbaugh’s critics are out in full force this week. After a 62-39 loss to Ohio State on Saturday, and dropping his record to 0-4 against the Buckeyes, some people are tired of hearing how great of a coach he is.

One of those individuals is FOX Sports personality Rob Parker. And during an appearance on Undisputed Parker unleashed on Harbaugh and Michigan.

“If Michigan fans are being honest, Jim Harbaugh is like a pizza delivery man who hasn’t delivered. He just hasn’t,” Parker said. “And he makes too much dough. He’s the third-highest paid coach. Urban Meyer makes less than him. When you look at the top four guys in earnings, the other three have all gone to the [College Football] Playoff and have won a national title.”

Michigan does end the season with 10 wins, the third time the program has reached that mark in four seasons under Harbaugh. But that stat wasn’t impressive to Parker, who believes a coach paid as well as Harbaugh should be delivering more results.

But Parker doesn’t believe it’s only Harbaugh that’s to blame. He also thinks a lot of the failures can be attributed to Michigan itself, a program he considers to be the “most overrated” in the “history of the United States.”

“Michigan is the most overrated college football program in the history of the United States,” Parker said. “How many national championships? One mythical in 1997, shared with Nebraska. Just one in the storied history. So now you’re gonna tell me that Jim Harbaugh is the savior and is gonna win a national championship, when this guy hasn’t even won the B1G. He hasn’t done anything since he’s been there.”

Parker has echoed the sentiments of many since Michigan dropped its seventh straight to Ohio State. He just put it in much harsher terms than most.

Comments

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO POST A COMMENT. PLEASE SIGN IN OR REGISTER

RECENT ARTICLES

Sponsored Video from Our Partners

I disagree I think Notre Dame to be the most overrated despite this season’s strong showing. Media darling type of deal. 
Does Michigan need a couple signature wins, yes. 
But I wouldn’t call them overrated, just that expectations are beyond the reach of the program right now. 

bgw

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

He's an idiot.

As are most fanboys who indiscriminately call for coaches to be fired.

11 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

They paid him to make the program better.

You don't go from losing record in the Big Ten for more than a half decade to winning national championships.

Alabama was terrible  under Mike Shula. Saban's  1st season was 2007 the following 6 years 3 national titles .  So either Harbaugh sucks or the Michigan program is horse piss.  Harbaugh has had 6 years.  I think it is joint effort Harbaugh and Michigan are garbage.