Diego Maradona dead at 60

Bormio

24 minutes ago, Troll said:

But aside from ignoring the entire thread 🙄 for some useless attack on me LOL...

try addressing the real issues at hand...

This goofball completely misrepresents a article in order to push his agenda and then when he's exposed by the facts he flails his arms around trying to claim that I'm the one who's ignoring the thread and not addressing the real issues at hand.

😄

👇

Certified Moron - Moron - Pin | TeePublic

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This goofball completely misrepresents a article in order to push his agenda and then when he's exposed by the facts he flails his arms around trying to claim that I'm the one who's ignoring the thread and not addressing the real issues at hand.

😄

👇

Certified Moron - Moron - Pin | TeePublic

Your attempts at diversion are useless...💩

Flinch Flinch  👍

image.png.d8c0dcc6e766e906fc291911d760c7b6.png

image.thumb.png.7608bf63abca08290d1edf0cfec9725c.png

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

@Troll now running away from his embarrassing face-plant on the Italy national team.

You can't avoid it...🤣

Run to your fact check 👍

I don't care whether Eriksen was vaxed or not,🤓

already told rippers to run with the correction 👌 before you even jumped in LOLOLOLOL...

Only one being fooled is you 💩 moron. 🤣

so you want to post clown pictures instead of admitting what the CDC already has ?

Go for it 👍

Flinch flinch 👌

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

I don't care whether Eriksen was vaxed or not,

You bumped a thread form 6 months ago to claim that he was vaccinated.

👇

On 6/12/2021 at 11:30 PM, Troll said:

Did you see Eriksen go down on the field ???

had just gotten the Moderna apparently***...

Guess the young people with sudden heart problems

are not just in Israel

🤷‍♂️

***  Italy players receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine ahead of European Championships

After being given the go-ahead by the Italian government, 28 players were given their first doses at two hospitals in Rome and Milan.

The Associated Press May 03, 2021 23:03:26 IST
Italy players receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccine ahead of European Championships

Milan: Most of the Italy team received its first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on Monday in preparation for the European Championship, risking a public backlash.

After being given the go-ahead by the Italian government, 28 players were given their first doses at two hospitals in Rome and Milan.

“I thank all the staff for their hospitality and their welcome,” Lazio and Italy forward Ciro Immobile said as he left the Spallanzani hospital in Rome. “We are happy and proud to have done this, getting yourself vaccinated is important, and we hope this moment will come soon for everyone.”

Italian media reported the players were all given the Moderna vaccine.

Italy coach Roberto Mancini prepared an extended list so that ALL potential squad members will be fully vaccinated by the time the pandemic-delayed Euro 2020 kicks off on 11 June. Italy will play Turkey in Rome in the opening match.

Updated Date: May 03, 2021 23:03:26 IST

11 June.

🤷‍♂️

But then when exposed as a liar and goofball you now claim to not care.

Just as I said.

You will never admit it. You'll just flail around trying to change the subject because you're a giant pussy.

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

already told rippers to run with the correction 👌 before you even jumped in LOLOLOLOL...

No, you didn't.

You passive aggressively claimed that the "Inter exec" knew more than Ripper did.

👇

On 6/13/2021 at 4:06 PM, Troll said:

Thank you for correcting the news reports from a month ago...🤷‍♂️

must have been that timely exception to taking one for the team.

whole team wasn't required after all then apparently. (after that little Covid outbreak they had)

I'm sure the Inter Exec has the best intel tho, and it's more current, so there is that

Either way good luck to the man. 😷

PS: you did make me check something tho...

Newspaper said "28 players" were dosed....you know...

for the "Soccer" team  🤔

So yeah I had to check the roster🤣.... and inter only shows 25 ???  😲

...so you're probably right, like if the newspaper can't even get 'that' right...🤔

🤷‍♂️

Pussies are incapable of admitting that they're dipshits.

36 minutes ago, Troll said:

already told rippers to run with the correction 

What was I to correct?  You said he was allegedly vaccinated (I'll give you that one concession for saying "allegedly") before going into your  usual conspiracy agenda.  I provided a quote from a team official who said he wasn't-which until this post was my sole contribution to this thread.  You spun off in another direction to deflect and are confusing the issue with your CRT line of babble.

And also from that NBC article:

Overall, 226 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis after vaccination in people younger than age 30 have been confirmed, Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, deputy director of the CDC's Immunization Safety Office, said during a presentation to a Food and Drug Administration advisory group. Further investigation is needed, however, to confirm whether the vaccination was the cause of the heart problem.

Normally, fewer than 100 cases would be expected for this age group.

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

"Take your facts and shove it, man! I don't care!"

😄

agreed...🤣

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You bumped a thread form 6 months ago to claim that he was vaccinated.

Actually I bumped it on the news he collapsed ...and wondered if bormio had seen it 🤷‍♂️

Already knew the Vax stuff was gonna be a he said she said.  🙄

didn't even get into the supposed "medical trainer tweets" or whatever that were supposed to have been deleted etc. 👌

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, you didn't.

You passive aggressively claimed that the "Inter exec" knew more than Ripper did.

LOLOL...you like that ? 🤣

read what you just wrote again 👍

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Pussies are incapable of admitting that they're dipshits.

Actually not alot of time today, so I'm just f'n wit u...

🤣

8 minutes ago, Rippers said:

What was I to correct?  You said he was allegedly vaccinated (I'll give you that one concession for saying "allegedly") before going into your  usual conspiracy theory.  I provided a quote from a team official who said he wasn't.  You spun off in another direction to deflect and are confusing the issue with your CRT line of babble.

And also from that NBC article:

Overall, 226 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis after vaccination in people younger than age 30 have been confirmed, Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, deputy director of the CDC's Immunization Safety Office, said during a presentation to a Food and Drug Administration advisory group. Further investigation is needed, however, to confirm whether the vaccination was the cause of the heart problem.

Normally, fewer than 100 cases would be expected for this age group.

You are fine LOL...

quoted 'apparently' because I really don't know, but know it was gonna be an issue...

What's to correct is "they say" he didn't get vaxed....

Fine...would rather that be the case (for him as well as anyone else in this position)

and we could argue about that in the Vax thread 🤷‍♂️