Congrats To The Hawgs...and....Especially...

Rufus69

Z-Man !!!!!

When I ask you to come thru....YOU COME THRU.

Packer Nation knew you could do it.

Your teammates knew you could do it.

Your coaches knew you could do it.

Now....YOU know you can do it.

Great game young man.

As an aside...I never liked Walton.

NEVER !!!!!

EDIT :  Wayne Grandy of the Moultrie Observer said Z-Man was 15 for 17...278 yards and 4 TDs.   Not bad for a QB2....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Z-Man !!!!!

Great game young man.

NEVER !!!!!

EDIT :  Wayne Grandy of the Moultrie Observer said Z-Man was 15 for 17...278 yards and 4 TDs.   Not bad for a QB2....(Smile).

Rufus>>

You seem to have a strong affinity towards QB2. Is he your relative or what?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Z-Man !!!!!

Great game young man.

NEVER !!!!!

Rufus>>

He was going to be qb1 before Xavier's dad got a job in Moultrie. It showed that we probably would have been just fine with him all season as well. 

Very proud of the young man. He's been a team guy all year and when his chance came up he stepped right up and looked pretty damned good. 

Who knows what he would look like at this point had he been starting all season. Certainly would be a lot more experienced.

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Zane has been a team kid for his entire career. Everybody loves the kid and you have to have the utmost respect for how he's dealt with expecting to be QB1 entering this season to being beat out for the job by a D1 caliber kid that moved to Moultrie. 

We've watched Zane play ball since rec league and none of us knew Xavier before this spring. Granted Xavier is a great kid too, just doesnt have the same history locally as  Zane.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

If Mafah is done for the season that hurts.

I’ve heard for five years how great cc and graysons 21 class was. We will see who is better if they can keep winning.  

Heard he broke his tibia or fibia. I think that means you're out for the year. But I can ask Sebastian Sagar if you want to confirm.

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Z-Man is a football player.  Several people...even other than me...have noted he has many of the qualities that Chase Parrish had.  And THAT...is one heckuva compliment.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He was going to be qb1 before Xavier's dad got a job in Moultrie. It showed that we probably would have been just fine with him all season as well. 

Very proud of the young man. He's been a team guy all year and when his chance came up he stepped right up and looked pretty damned good. 

Who knows what he would look like at this point had he been starting all season. Certainly would be a lot more experienced.

cc has had quite the luck for QB families moving into the area the past 10-15 years.

(wink)

If that happened in metro mother fuckers from south of the gnat line would be marching on the GHSA offices!

😂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

cc has had quite the luck for QB families moving into the area the past 10-15 years.

(wink)

If that happened in metro mother fuckers from south of the gnat line would be marching on the GHSA offices!

😂

What do you mean... "If?"

That shit is a weekly occurrence up there. And, you have shit like Garcia talking about bringing the ring back to Los Angeles. 

We've had a couple of qbs move here, one is at UConn and his family still resides, works and attends every football game, including going to Dothan and etc, with no kid playing anymore, and the other is currently injured. 

Maybe you got something in your eye with all that winking and all. 

*wink wink wink*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

They always do until they play the Region 1 Champion :D 

Those same exact Grayson kids are 0-4 against Colquitt and Lowndes the last two years. Grayson played them both in 2018 and 2019, they lost all four games. 

Not all are the same kids. The skipper usually has an impact on the game. 

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What do you mean... "If?"

That shit is a weekly occurrence up there. And, you have shit like Garcia talking about bringing the ring back to Los Angeles. 

We've had a couple of qbs move here, one is at UConn and his family still resides, works and attends every football game, including going to Dothan and etc, with no kid playing anymore, and the other is currently injured. 

Maybe you got something in your eye with all that winking and all. 

*wink wink wink*

A couple huh?!? 😂 At one school? Ok sparky! 

Just admit you self righteous bitches are like the rest of the state. It isn’t like we all don’t know the truth.......

On 11/28/2020 at 2:09 PM, ATLien12x said:

They always do until they play the Region 1 Champion :D 

Those same exact Grayson kids are 0-4 against Colquitt and Lowndes the last two years. Grayson played them both in 2018 and 2019, they lost all four games. 

Can't be the exact same kids.  Two classes of seniors are gone and two classes of underclassmen are now playing.

• Sad 1

On 11/28/2020 at 4:07 AM, Rufus69 said:

Z-Man !!!!!

Great game young man.

NEVER !!!!!

Rufus>>

Hopefully we can meet again at this year’s coronation. Until then best of luck