Congrats To The Hawgs...and....Especially...

Rufus69

Hawg...I had a former business associate text me that Walton was coming to Mack Tharpe to sample some BBQ.  Hell...I never even knew he supported the Blue Raiders.  He never mentioned while we were working...LOL.  But I told him...I wasn't sure if anybody was gonna carry on Juicy's Tradition...but if they did...he could probably pick him up something behind the visitor's stands.

I went on to state that Colquitt wasn't nothing but a bunch or poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs....but that we were one of the luckiest AAAAAAA teams in Georgia.  I actually let it slide that since we didn't have Rush anymore...we were in a state of TOTAL confusion.  And finally...of course....I screamed it in capital letters....

OH WOE IS US !!!!

Now I'm wondering...did I overdo it?

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

I'd say overdid could be an understatement. 

What I'm wondering this afternoon, is, was Brookwood really that bad? We heard all about them early in the year. Things like how they should be ranked and etc. Their starting qb did play although I heard stuff about injuries and etc. They managed 3 points and Colquitt never punted once. With QB2 starting. 

I just don't know. Maybe we aren't the best coached team in Georgia and just lucky. 

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What I'm wondering this afternoon, is, was Brookwood really that bad? We heard all about them early in the year. Things like how they should be ranked and etc. Their starting qb did play although I heard stuff about injuries and etc. They managed 3 points and Colquitt never punted once. With QB2 starting. 

I just don't know. Maybe we aren't the best coached team in Georgia and just lucky. 

That shirt their coach wore during warmups probably helped "piss" off the Hoggies just a bit.

If his last trip to the Pen wasn't bad enough, he decided to poke the bear once again with his 'Anti-Racist" shirt.

Kicking that douchebag's ass will never get old!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

That shirt their coach wore during warmups probably helped "piss" off the Hoggies just a bit.

If his last trip to the Pen wasn't bad enough, he decided to poke the bear once again with his 'Anti-Racist" shirt.

Kicking that douchebag's ass will never get old!

Yeah, the dude is an idiot. Almost as big of one as that Wildcat Willie fool that is probably done for a while again since his team is an embarrassment yet again. Both of them are pumping up basketballs today.. Saying our stadium is segregated with no proof then crickets when I post a pic of around where I sit on the home side. 

I'd be embarrassed if I posted that type garbage with no proof. I'd also be embarrassed if I kept coming down here toting ass whippings like they do. Goofy ass fools. 

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2020 at 6:24 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

What do you mean... "If?"

That shit is a weekly occurrence up there. And, you have shit like Garcia talking about bringing the ring back to Los Angeles. 

We've had a couple of qbs move here, one is at UConn and his family still resides, works and attends every football game, including going to Dothan and etc, with no kid playing anymore, and the other is currently injured. 

Maybe you got something in your eye with all that winking and all. 

*wink wink wink*

Yeah I would agree and it’s not tears but rather something that stays put or until soap is found!

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They better figure out what to do with North Cobb this week. xD

One game at a time. Sorry about your QB. Had a conversation with someone at the game and he stated your guy was playing out of his mind that night. Hope we survive NC and keep playing one game at a time.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:37 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't think they were that bad but I do think the got hit hard by injuries towards the end of the season.  Their starting QB may have been back but I bet he wasn't at the top of his form and I know they had others out.  I don't think they would have beat the Packers if they all had been playing but it probably would have been more of a game.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:24 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

That shit is a weekly occurrence up there. And, you have shit like Garcia talking about bringing the ring back to Los Angeles. 

Yea but don't blame us for that.  If Rush and Valdosta had done their homework properly he would still be in S GA.  We just picked up the reject so to speak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

From what I've been told...Colquitt is "locked & loaded" for the game against Walton tomorrow night.  Walton shouldn't have said all them things about our Packer Moms....(Smile).

And Lime Sink has the e-mails !!!!

Rufus>>

We owe them for that and for sidelining Boss Hawg at their stadium in 17. 

I watch that video from Mark and damn if we don't have some explosive, poor, tiny and undersized hawgs. 

🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨💥💥💥💣💥💥💥

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We owe them for that and for sidelining Boss Hawg at their stadium in 17. 

I watch that video from Mark and damn if we don't have some explosive, poor, tiny and undersized hawgs. 

🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨💥💥💥💣💥💥💥

Where they may lack in size, they more than compensate with speed and heart!

• Like 1

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

Where they may lack in size, they more than compensate with speed and heart!

Like Coach Rogers keeps saying... This is a great group of kids. Personally, I think we are ok on size in a lot of areas, and in some areas, I've come to appreciate being  little undersized but superb at technique and stamina. 

That Charlie Pace was outright beasting to start the game last Friday. That kid is serious fast and can break some defenders ankles. 

It's like every kid on the team is great. To the point that we never know where the points or defensive plays are gonna come from. The best part about that is, neither do the opponents. When every position on the team can hurt you, where do you double? Which receiver do you double? Do you creep forward and try to stop the running backs? 

I hope nobody figures it out. xD

• Like 2

On 11/28/2020 at 4:07 AM, Rufus69 said:

Z-Man !!!!!

When I ask you to come thru....YOU COME THRU.

Packer Nation knew you could do it.

Your teammates knew you could do it.

Your coaches knew you could do it.

Now....YOU know you can do it.

Great game young man.

As an aside...I never liked Walton.

NEVER !!!!!

EDIT :  Wayne Grandy of the Moultrie Observer said Z-Man was 15 for 17...278 yards and 4 TDs.   Not bad for a QB2....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Congratulations