Jim Harbaugh ranked now 1st in the country

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And, again, the only person who has chimed in who isn't involved didn't pick you as the winner.

👍

Who was that?

And what is this Top 10 FBS thing that Harbaugh supposedly accomplished.

I think you were lying.

Did you lie about that, Andy?

• Confused 1

Still nothing from Andy on this Harbaugh leading Michigan into the FBS Top Ten.

You almost have to think that in addition to all the mental dumbfuckery he's displayed, he was also making shit up to try to look less idiotic.

And that would be lying.

Which means Andy is a liar.

Lyin' Andy.

23 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't even know that you're asking.

When we did the numbers (and it's just me because you clowns are just fanboy) Michigan was 13th in FBS and 10th in P5 in winning percentage.

With an average recruiting class of 11th.

You stated Harbaugh had gotten Michigan back into the top 10 in the FBS.

Now it's 13th?

Which is it?

Oh, and just to keep things in perspective, here are some other things regarding his performance as a "great coach"...

This guy is currently tied for 3rd in the Big 10 in FBS wins with two other teams (Penn St and Iowa, who are both more likely to add another win before the season is done). This will put his Michigan teams in all likelihood at 4th or 5th best just in the Big 10.

College Football News has a 5-year FBS "Quality Wins" ranking (beating teams with winning records). As of the end of last season Harbaugh's Michigan was tied for 20th. Odds that it's improved this year?

CFN also ranks what they call FBS "Elite Wins" over the last 5 years (a victory over an FBS team that finished with two losses or fewer, or three losses or fewer on the road, neutral site game, conference championship or bowl game). 72 teams made the list. Ohio State, Penn St and Michigan St were in the Top 10. Iowa and Wisconsin were tied for 12th. Minnesota was 26th. Purdue, Northwestern, Indiana and Nebraska were tied at 41st. Michigan was nowhere to be found. Not a single Elite Win. Not one. In over 5 years. And now Jimmy the Great going on six years unless he beats Ohio State.

So now your number is 13th and not 10th (and has that improved since you measured?). Harbaugh's gotten to 13th based on a tied-for-20th performance versus teams over .500 and a complete 0-fer face plant against the best of the best in any particular year of his tenure.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

You stated Harbaugh had gotten Michigan back into the top 10 in the FBS.

Now it's 13th?

Which is it?

Sorry but when idiots like you keep yapping then things start to get confused.

👇

On 11/23/2020 at 10:34 AM, Atticus Finch said:

They don't struggle badly nationally.

Again, they're 10th in P5 in win percentage.

8 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Sorry but when idiots like you keep yapping then things start to get confused.

👇

Indeed...  the below are actually from THIS thread 🤡

It appears that when you are getting your ass handed to you get into creative writing. 

🤣

👇

On 12/2/2020 at 12:31 PM, Atticus Finch said:

Being in the top 10 in FBS winning percentage is "completely wasting the talent."

😄

On 12/2/2020 at 4:40 PM, Atticus Finch said:

It's improved to top 10 in FBS.

On 12/2/2020 at 5:35 PM, Atticus Finch said:

"Who cares if they he took a losing Big Ten program and made it top 10 in FBS?!"

🤡

Meyer: Fans at elite programs 'have lost all sense of reality'

"At the elite programs, and there are a handful of them out there, the fanbases are completely out of their minds," Meyer said. "They've lost all sense of reality. I say that with great respect because I always told our players that they did not have to come to Ohio State or Florida. You chose to come here, so don't be surprised if you struggle or get hammered a little bit. I said the same thing to our coaching staff."

"Now it wears on you a little bit. You go 13-1, then people go, what happened? So here's the job description: Win every game you play. Never lose to your rival. Get every top recruit. No off-field issues. Graduate every player. All players drafted in first, second, or this round."

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Meyer: Fans at elite programs 'have lost all sense of reality'

"At the elite programs, and there are a handful of them out there, the fanbases are completely out of their minds," Meyer said. "They've lost all sense of reality. I say that with great respect because I always told our players that they did not have to come to Ohio State or Florida. You chose to come here, so don't be surprised if you struggle or get hammered a little bit. I said the same thing to our coaching staff."

"Now it wears on you a little bit. You go 13-1, then people go, what happened? So here's the job description: Win every game you play. Never lose to your rival. Get every top recruit. No off-field issues. Graduate every player. All players drafted in first, second, or this round."

Harbaugh is doing a "great" job not winning every game. Just 69%.

Tied for 20th in the FBS in wins against teams over .500. Zero (0) "elite" wins.

0-5 against the program's biggest rival.  

.500 against the next two biggest rivals...

If Jimmy's objective is to not be elite, then Jimmy is indeed "great".

"Now it wears on you a little bit. You go 13-1,

Jim Harbaugh has never gone 13-1 at Michigan....or beat his rival.

Michigan Wolverines (Big Ten Conference) (2015–present)
2015 Michigan 10–3 6–2 3rd (East) W Citrus 11 12
2016 Michigan 10–3 7–2 3rd (East) L Orange 10 10
2017 Michigan 8–5 5–4 4th (East) L Outback    
2018 Michigan 10–3 8–1 T–1st (East)[179] L Peach 14 14
2019 Michigan 9–4 6–3 3rd (East) L Citrus 19 18
2020 Michigan 2–4 2–4

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Jim Harbaugh has never gone 13-1 at Michigan....or beat his rival.

Michigan Wolverines (Big Ten Conference) (2015–present)
2015 Michigan 10–3 6–2 3rd (East) W Citrus 11 12
2016 Michigan 10–3 7–2 3rd (East) L Orange 10 10
2017 Michigan 8–5 5–4 4th (East) L Outback    
2018 Michigan 10–3 8–1 T–1st (East)[179] L Peach 14 14
2019 Michigan 9–4 6–3 3rd (East) L Citrus 19 18
2020 Michigan 2–4 2–4

Nobody said that he has.

You just flailing away as usual.

I know.

That's why winning 70% of their games shouldn't be a fireable offense.

This is page 26 and you're still peddling this dumb shit that I've addressed numerous times.

🤡

But maybe winning 69%, being tied for 20th in the FBS in wins against teams over .500, having zero elite wins, being 0-5 against your biggest rival and just 3-3 against the next two with no titles is fireable at a place like Michigan.

It apparently sails over your head that Urban was talking about fans having unreasonable expectations for programs that actually ARE being elite-level successful.  After six years of Harbaugh, all Michigan can say is that it's gone from some bad years to meh and no further.