Georgia High School Football playoffs Round 2

TheMaximumHornetSting

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Well me and Erie wasn't vibing

I was gonna say Erie is a bad place, not only u have to deal with normal problems, u also gotta worry about freezing to death 4 months a year and having to not get to work  cause there’s 36 inches of snow on the street

what job u  get in Jacksonville 

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I was gonna say Erie is a bad place, not only u have to deal with normal problems, u also gotta worry about freezing to death 4 months a year and having to not get to work  cause there’s 36 inches of snow on the street

what job u  get in Jacksonville 

Back to Lowes but this store offered me more in pay

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Back to Lowes but this store offered me more in pay

I’d definitely take advantage of being in Florida, save  up and start buying pickup trucks and work trucks, they are so cheap down there and there is 0 rust on the trucks in Florida 

buy 1 pickup for say $4000 shippping to North East Is $800 , where all the  trucks here are all rusted out, that $4800 Truck would easily sell for 8 9 10K up Here

Rinse and Repeat 

defintly worth looking in to

53 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’d definitely take advantage of being in Florida, save  up and start buying pickup trucks and work trucks, they are so cheap down there and there is 0 rust on the trucks in Florida 

buy 1 pickup for say $4000 shippping to North East Is $800 , where all the  trucks here are all rusted out, that $4800 Truck would easily sell for 8 9 10K up Here

Rinse and Repeat 

defintly worth looking in to

I want a King Ranch anyway... 

I know enough about Florida to survive except @Rufus69s area...I dont spend much time in Fernandina Beach,Yulee or  St.Augustine wherever he is....but that Truck thing sounds  like a good way to make some money though. 

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I want a King Ranch anyway... 

I know enough about Florida to survive except @Rufus69s area...I dont spend much time in Fernandina Beach,Yulee or  St.Augustine wherever he is....but that Truck thing sounds  like a good way to make some money though. 

We live on the Island...in Fernandina Beach.  And I'll tell ya...if they keep letting Yankees move here...they're gonna sink the Island.  But as long as...ABC liquors, Shrimp To Shore, Harris Teeter, Publix and Amelia Smokehouse deliver to your door....I'm fairly happy...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

We live on the Island...in Fernandina Beach.  And I'll tell ya...if they keep letting Yankees move here...they're gonna sink the Island.  But as long as...ABC liquors, Shrimp To Shore, Harris Teeter, Publix and Amelia Smokehouse deliver to your door....I'm fairly happy...(Smile).

Rufus>>

See Amelia Island  is beautiful... 

But currently  outside my pay grade....  

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I know TC,Mandarin and R.E Lee are decent

Yeah the problem right now Is Mandarin and Lee are already out of the playoffs atm

If your looking for games tonight Gadsden County at Bolles or if you willing to drive to Baker County they are hosting Rickards

Only other jacksonville game tonight is foundation academy at University Christian

Trinity Christian is playing over in Ocala

13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That's columbiagirls territory. Let him tell it there is no team above his in the area.

At least I actually have a clue about the area you ignorant clown 

You judge the Columbia program based off their middle school and JV 😂😂😂😂

Leave FL to someone who actually has a clue and keep pushing those youth players you "helped" the amazing thing is they are succeeding in spite of whatever garbage you tried to sell to them 

25 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah the problem right now Is Mandarin and Lee are already out of the playoffs atm

If your looking for games tonight Gadsden County at Bolles or if you willing to drive to Baker County they are hosting Rickards

Only other jacksonville game tonight is foundation academy at University Christian

Trinity Christian is playing over in Ocala

Nah I aint going down their tonight  I'ma move in Monday afternoon but I gotta go to Orlando Saturday to take care of some business.... 

• Like 1