Andy Anders Leaves The Tift County Blue Devils

Rufus69

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Word on the street is that no coach will do well at Tift because they simply don't have enough like minded folks to actually support and pull the program all in the same direction. They've hired coach after coach after coach and not one of them has been able to get everyone pulling in one direction. 

The kids can play their hearts out, but, without all the support and infrastructure in place to support, hire and keep hiring great coaches to compliment the head coach, they're going to continue being what they are. 

I don't see why they can't get it together over there.

They have plenty of resources and talent, but refuse to tap into it. I'd argue they have even more to work with than Colquitt County in terms of resources. They just lack the mentality it takes to make it work as a whole.

It's mind boggling really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

There are some reasonable lowndes fans but unfortunately they get overshadowed because of clowns like ga96 who just whines and bitches about how nothing going his way instead of actually doing something about it

Yeah , we got that a while ago Columbia.

Unlock your jaws off that bone for a minute. 

bgw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Having to sift through the animus to get at meat of the analysis so excuse me if I try to inject some levity into the thread. 

Seems like Rod is hella DC with a headstrong wife, those are two truths that I’m seeing here. 

bgw

We are very pleased with what he has brought to our program over the past few months. It may be the best decision Coach Rogers has made up to this point in his short time at Colquitt.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yeah he lives for the bs. He is still a child so can't blame him too much for his ignorance.

21 years old you ignorant quack

And you want to talk about ignorance? Have you ever went back and actually read the bullshit that comes out of your mouth? I've never seen anyone outside of a politician who has to lie to stay relevant as much as you

42 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I don't see why they can't get it together over there.

They have plenty of resources and talent, but refuse to tap into it. I'd argue they have even more to work with than Colquitt County in terms of resources. They just lack the mentality it takes to make it work as a whole.

It's mind boggling really.

I can't figure em out either. Seems like they need a leader to pull them together. Someone that can sell most of them on what they need to do, and then back it up with results pretty quickly so they stay on board long enough to develop a good program. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can't figure em out either. Seems like they need a leader to pull them together. Someone that can sell most of them on what they need to do, and then back it up with results pretty quickly so they stay on board long enough to develop a good program. 

That change must first happen at the top. Super, Principal, AD, etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh fuck you motherfucking parasite

Because I don't sit back and let you lie about something you know nothing about I'm a bigot?

Now do you see why I always bashed this clown @HawgGoneIt

I even tried to tell you months ago what a parasite ga96 was 

I think he is probably pretty young and maybe not too bright. 

I used to think I had him and the mtp character pegged as old heads, but, the more I've seen this one's drivel, he might not have seen 25 years old yet. He lacks the world experience to equate much of his spiel with and it shows. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How long has Tift been in this "dark cloud"

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

That change must first happen at the top. Super, Principal, AD, etc.

Probably. At least the super and AD. You have to be willing to go get the leader for the team that it will take to get everyone pulling the same direction. It all comes back to what they think is important for the program and community. 

Evidently they don't think like the rest of region 1. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I think he is probably pretty young and maybe not too bright. 

I used to think I had him and the mtp character pegged as old heads, but, the more I've seen this one's drivel, he might not have seen 25 years old yet. He lacks the world experience to equate much of his spiel with and it shows. 

MTP is old I can tell because his references of Lake City sounds like he pulled it out of a 70s newspaper 

Ga96 is a immature clown pretending he is an expert while using lowndes as some kind of crutch the same way Los uses STA as a crutch

Something to lean on and sound like they know football but in reality they are over their heads In the deep shark invested waters of this board and don't belong here