Jake Garcia decommitts from USC

ngdawg

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk why I have a feeling the kid is going to be a bust story. I mean, he's clearly a talented high school qb, at 5 high schools already. 

If stuff doesn't go his way, he's fucking out of there. xD 

How will that play in college ball? Gonna be like that Tate kid if he ain't careful. 

I think he will be a bust too. Reminds me of a future Manziel or something. And I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers in college too. Just shows disloyalty to me.

With that, I say it's either Miami or Tennessee. I'm leaning Tennessee. 

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I think he will be a bust too. Reminds me of a future Manziel or something. And I wouldn't be surprised if he transfers in college too. Just shows disloyalty to me.

You do know his next stop is college? 

Also, you do know Manziel had a solid collegiate career. Manziel was a bust in the pros. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk why I have a feeling the kid is going to be a bust story. I mean, he's clearly a talented high school qb, at 5 high schools already. 

If stuff doesn't go his way, he's fucking out of there. xD 

How will that play in college ball? Gonna be like that Tate Martell kid if he ain't careful. 

Ala Mathis.

4 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I think he will be a bust too. Reminds me of a future Manziel

BIG PRAISE! Heisman Winner, All-American, Biggest name in CFB for two years, First Round Draft Pick. Hell of a future. Even with things not working out in the NFL, Johnny Football is making money off his name forever. That ain’t a bad gig bro. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

BIG PRAISE! Heisman Winner, All-American, Biggest name in CFB for two years, First Round Draft Pick. Hell of a future. Even with things not working out in the NFL, Johnny Football is making money off his name forever. That ain’t a bad gig bro. 

Yeah was never a huge Johnny Football fan, but dude accomplished more than 95% of the population and 99% more than this board 😂.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

His family was rich off chicken fighting. The even have their on rooster called Manziel grey.

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I think he will produce in college but bust in the big leagues. But he doesn't know how to handle adversity it seems, just jumping around.

10 hours ago, ngdawg said:

More like Martel. Manziel was a great college football player. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1