The greatest exercise in futility in history is occurring right now..

badrouter

The attempt to sue four states and overturn the elections in those states represents the greatest exercise in futility in history. It is 99.99% likely to fail. But, even if it somehow "succeeds", the result is the end of the nation. Overturn the vote of the people, allowing state legislatures to vote in their place, is certain to lead to the destruction of the country, complete with the deaths of millions of civilians in the war that will ensue. There will be no United States of America to fight over. You'll end up with some variation of the confederacy and the union.  So, you'll almost certainly see the lawsuit tossed out, OR you'll see the end of the nation. Admittedly, people really ARE stupid enough to play this game.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Bormio said:

One could say the same thing about stealing an election through fraud

Yes, exactly. This is *precisely* what I am talking about. All fifty states have certified their elections, showing Biden with 306 electoral votes-the same amount Trump referred to as a "landslide" win. This is an attempt to overturn the votes of all voters in four separate states, with ZERO evidence of wrongdoing, so as to allow the state legislatures vote in place of the citizens. So, you've got it: election fraud.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Yes, exactly. This is *precisely* what I am talking about. All fifty states have certified their elections, showing Biden with 306 electoral votes-the same amount Trump referred to as a "landslide" win. This is an attempt to overturn the votes of all voters in four separate states, with ZERO evidence of wrongdoing, so as to allow the state legislatures vote in place of the citizens. So, you've got it: election fraud.

Hey guess what?????????

2016 and the hills fell down overnight without even a dispute, actual video evidence, thousands of sworn affidavit testimony, or the majority of states suing each other before the electoral college even meets. I mean none of that was even thought of as an excuse to surveil, investigate, or prosecute a sitting president for 3 1/2 years of court proceedings and, what was your phrase again? Oh yeah “excercise in futility”.......🧐

but now that we’ve got all of the above, I can see 👀 your point on how it is such an absolute travesty if the Supreme Court took maybe 3 1/2 days to check out if everything is above board.

You make perfect sense 🤓

🍿

42 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Hey guess what?????????

2016 and the hills fell down overnight without even a dispute, actual video evidence, thousands of sworn affidavit testimony, or the majority of states suing each other before the electoral college even meets. I mean none of that was even thought of as an excuse to surveil, investigate, or prosecute a sitting president for 3 1/2 years of court proceedings and, what was your phrase again? Oh yeah “excercise in futility”.......🧐

but now that we’ve got all of the above, I can see 👀 your point on how it is such an absolute travesty if the Supreme Court took maybe 3 1/2 days to check out if everything is above board.

You make perfect sense 🤓

🍿

The states have already checked out if everything was above board, as did the courts in those states. Your cult daddy's "legal" team was laughed out of court time and again. The Supreme Court doesn't intervene simply because some tribal Trump worshippers got their feelings hurt.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

The states have already checked out if everything was above board, as did the courts in those states. Your cult daddy's "legal" team was laughed out of court time and again. The Supreme Court doesn't intervene simply because some tribal Trump worshippers got their feelings hurt.

3 1/2 YEARS 👍

3 1/2 days 👌

And you still sound like a 3 1/2 yo 🤣

ps not sure but I think Pfizer is going to develop a vaccine for that flaming TDS spewing ass of yours👍 Just hang in there, I’m sure it’ll be along any day now 🤣  hopefully it’ll come in a cream to salve that chapped ass😝

🍿

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

The states control elections. They already have processes for this.

The Supreme Court has absolutely no authority to conduct audits of election results.

🤡

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, badrouter said:

The attempt to sue four states and overturn the elections in those states represents the greatest exercise in futility in history. It is 99.99% likely to fail. But, even if it somehow "succeeds", the result is the end of the nation. Overturn the vote of the people, allowing state legislatures to vote in their place, is certain to lead to the destruction of the country, complete with the deaths of millions of civilians in the war that will ensue. There will be no United States of America to fight over. You'll end up with some variation of the confederacy and the union.  So, you'll almost certainly see the lawsuit tossed out, OR you'll see the end of the nation. Admittedly, people really ARE stupid enough to play this game.

It's a dangerous precedent. 

Now the door is open for a sitting president of the United States to refuse to leave office on the grounds that he's the victim of an election conspiracy that cannot be proven in court. 

This Texas lawsuit, like the overwhelming majority of these lawsuits, isn't really claiming fraud.

It's claiming that state judiciary or executive branches changed certain election statutes, when that's the prerogative of the legislature only. But to say that is perfectly consistent with saying that every American who exercised his or her right to vote did so in good faith, according to the statutes and procedures set in their state, and that all and only their votes were counted.

Once again, they're not even trying to prove in court their public cries of widespread voter fraud. Instead, they're trying to win the election on certain legal technicalities. 

It's an embarrassment. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

It's a dangerous precedent. 

Now the door is open for a sitting president of the United States to refuse to leave office on the grounds that he's the victim of an election conspiracy that cannot be proven in court. 

This Texas lawsuit, like the overwhelming majority of these lawsuits, isn't really claiming fraud.

It's claiming that state judiciary or executive or branches changed certain election statutes, when that's the prerogative of the legislature only. But to say that is perfectly consistent with saying that every American who exercised his or right to vote did so in good faith, according to the statutes and procedures set in their state, and that all their votes were counted.

Great stuff 👏 totally agree, and at least normal people can see this 👍

Once again, they're not even trying to prove in court their public cries of widespread voter fraud. Instead, they're trying to win the election on certain legal technicalities. 

Legal technicalities otherwise known as those exact remedies written in law to resolve such disputes and the process by which they are resolved...

probably a more dangerous condition exists where all those constitutional “technicalities “ were not allowed.  Wouldn’t  that be a much more “dangerous precedent “ ?

It's an embarrassment. 

That probably depends on your view point.  But in my view the only real embarrassment would be not Getting it right.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Newbie said:

[...]

That probably depends on your view point.  But in my view the only real embarrassment would be not Getting it right.  

We want to get it right, which at a bare minimum would imply counting votes cast in good faith and not disenfranchising millions of voters without proof of fraud, which has been the position of the courts so far.

5 hours ago, Troll said:

What....🤷‍♂️

You starting another  "TDS makes your ass bleed"  thread?  🤣

Plumber GIFs | Tenor

PS: Stick to your suicide thread, and good luck there 👍

I'm sure Donny would love to know what a dedicated Trumper you are Troll/Newbie.....how's the BIG Texas case going?!....WONK...WONK....🤡

7 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

We want to get it right, which at a bare minimum would imply counting votes cast in good faith and not disenfranchising millions of voters without proof of fraud, which has been the position of the courts so far.

Absolutely correct and agree. 

Just make sure those out of state, dead, underage, duplicate, and ballots without verification votes disenfranchise those millions of actual real votes and we are all good 👍

btw: if things go by the 2020 script the SC will drop it Sunday night 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

The SCOTUS dismissed it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-files-reply-brief-in-election-suit-final-step-before-court-would-issue-order-in-blockbuster-case

"The State of Texas's motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack standing under Article III of the Constitution", the Supreme Court's order reads.

Did they? Haha just a bit early. That gives them the weekend 🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Absolutely correct and agree. 

Just make sure those out of state, dead, underage, duplicate, and ballots without verification votes disenfranchise those millions of actual real votes and we are all good 👍

[...]

I think everyone would agree.

The problem is that those claiming that the election was decided by out-of-state, dead, underage, duplicate, or unverified votes haven't been able to prove it in court. 

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think everyone would agree.

The problem is that those claiming that the election was decided by out-of-state, dead, underage, duplicate, or unverified votes haven't been able to prove it in court. 

As long as they are given the valid shot I’m good with that as well 👍

but this is 2020. This might have been better with some hearings for a couple days  so people could see that. We do have some pretty ridiculous hockey stick voting tallies that a lot of people are expected to swallow, yourself included, if you are good with that.  

Videos etc will remain unexplainable but suppressed from view    that should serve justice well  

But there are surely some celebrating that it appears dark winter 🥶 has seemingly prevailed 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1