The greatest exercise in futility in history is occurring right now..

badrouter

34 minutes ago, Troll said:

yes it appears newbie was right...

imagine that...

Yes I agree....👍

Toooooooooo Funny 😄

PS: Gibberish likes it when you bend him over hard like that👍 looks like you got it from here 👌 You 2 have fun now 😝

Newbie was right??..LOL...says Troll??....waaaay to funny!...🤡..🤡

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Newbie was right??..LOL...says Troll??....waaaay to funny!...🤡..🤡

Actually It was AnalFlinch who is claiming that Newbie is right 👍

And I was agreeing with Flinch Ass in a rare moment 🤣

We know you are not very good at this whole message board stuff...

but try and keep up 👌

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Actually It was AnalFlinch who is claiming that Newbie is right 👍

And I was agreeing with Flinch Ass in a rare moment 🤣

We know you are not very good at this whole message board stuff...

but try and keep up 👌

LOL...don't worry...no one knows what you're up to Troll/Newbie...🤡..🤡

Just now, Troll said:

Thanks,

but......

You seem worried....🤷‍♂️

don't worry

🤡

worried??...LOL..I thought I was nervous??...like you accuse everyone  here of being...I don't worry about which name you feel like posting under..that's on you Trol/Newbie..just stop posting under the wrong name...someone may notice..😉

Gotta love the arguments that these bozos cop to.

They're only losing these court cases because they lack standing.

It reminds me of their best argument in favor of Trump out-performing his polls and beating Biden: Trump supporters were ashamed to admit that they were voting for him.

So your top arguments are that you lack standing and that your fellow supporters are ashamed.

Lovely.

💩

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Gotta love the arguments that these bozos cop to.

They're only losing these court cases because they lack standing.

Thanks glad you agree 👍

And btw you had 60 examples to choose from too. 👌

Also funny that you call a lack of actual review of actual evidence out as 💩  as not only would I agree, but that is a really great “top argument” from you 🤣

🍿

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Thanks glad you agree 👍

Also funny that you call a lack of actual review of actual evidence out as 💩  as not only would I agree, but that is a really great “top argument” from you 🤣

🍿

so the battle "cry" today is that they didn't have a "review of actual evidence"??...LOL..you sure about that Troll??....none of the judges who denied them reviewed the "evidence"??..they just threw out the cases because they were part of the "deep state"?...does that make more sense to you??...it was "rigged"??....🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so the battle "cry" today is that they didn't have a "review of actual evidence"??...LOL..you sure about that Troll??....none of the judges who denied them reviewed the "evidence"??..they just threw out the cases because they were part of the "deep state"?...does that make more sense to you??...it was "rigged"??....🤡

You have 60 cases to choose from... surely you can point to some that actually tried the case on the actual evidence, instead of refusing to get involved 👍

you guys are just great at this  👍

🍿

now what seems to be the difficulty 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Newbie said:

You have 60 cases to choose from... surely you can point to some that actually tried the case on the actual evidence, instead of refusing to get involved 👍

you guys are just great at this  👍

🍿

now what seems to be the difficulty 

so just because there were 60 cases you assume some had to have some "substance"??...wonk...wonk...all 60 of the "cases" were bullshit...it's as simple as that...no conspiracy here to diagnose Troll/Newbie...you got played by Trump..🤡

52 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Thanks glad you agree 👍

🍿

You are too stupid to make fun of.

Apparently you miss the irony of your best argument being that your claims have no standing.

In other words, the only issue is that the party bringing the suit has no legal right to do so.

This is your bragging point.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You are too stupid to make fun of.

Apparently you miss the irony of your best argument being that your claims have no standing.

In other words, the only issue is that the party bringing the suit has no legal right to do so.

This is your bragging point.

That’s your bragging point 👍

when Courts refuse to get involved 👌

but when they do neglect to do so, you cannot claim that they reviewed any of the evidence. 

Hope this helps 🍿

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

so just because there were 60 cases you assume some had to have some "substance"??...wonk...wonk...all 60 of the "cases" were bullshit...it's as simple as that...no conspiracy here to diagnose Troll/Newbie...you got played by Trump..🤡

Actually you got played....our bet is based entirely on whether any evidence in any of those cases would get reviewed by the SC. So if you want to win this nice little point in this thread, feel free to admit you were wrong about that, and buy me my pie🍕

🍿

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The courts have rejected these lawsuits for a variety of reasons including:

• Lack of standing
  • Lack of evidence
  • Lack of understanding of standard election procedures
  • Wut? LOL

Yes and any other reasonable excuse you can find not to get involved which means that they never had to adjudicate any real evidence 👍

you are starting to see how it works 👌 good job 

🍿

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This thread is an example of ever moving goalposts.

Thread topic: Supreme Court Case is an exercise in futility.

Me:  He’s using the courts as a disinformation tool, filing frivolous lawsuits to fuel their base, and drive fundraising.  Supreme Court case tossed.  1 – 59

Sockpupet:  Only because of lack of standing (apparently sockpuppet doesn’t know what that is and why it's important).

Me:  Here’s the parallel case where all the Supreme Court Case arguments were heard – Lost on the merits.

Sockpuppet: But nobody’s reviewed the evidence of fraud.

Actually there have been a number of them across multiple states at multiple levels.  Here’s an example from earlier this month.

image.png.42147131cff0ff012f2f4f671f5e7d49.png

image.png.f975e2503d7cec1a230f5db853df376e.png

image.png.90023ae7585b10ca6818a44e7e28cca5.png

image.png

image.png.a611ec52ab1fa1a914f27fc71b2126d9.png

I'm sure the goalposts will move yet again.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Yes and any other reasonable excuse you can find not to get involved which means that they never had to adjudicate any real evidence 👍

👇

29 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The courts have rejected these lawsuits for a variety of reasons including:

• Lack of standing
  • Lack of evidence
  • Lack of understanding of standard election procedures
  • Wut? LOL

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Me:  Here’s the parallel case where all the Supreme Court Case arguments were heard – Lost on the merits.

Well apparently you are going to have to argue with 66 now 🤣. Did you know he bet me a 🍕 that the SC would not hear any of the case 👍

do you even know what goalpost you are talking about ?? 🤣

🍿  

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Newbie said:

Well apparently you are going to have to argue with 66 now 🤣. Did you know he bet me a 🍕 that the SC would not hear any of the case 👍.. and they didn't hear the case because it had no merit..what don't you understand??...🤡

do you even know what goalpost you are talking about ?? 🤣

🍿  

5 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

[...]

It is peculiar. 

I would have thought that if dozens of lawsuits contesting the election were so ill-conceived that they were dismissed for lack of standing, it would count for, not against, your claim that they were frivolous and politically motivated; and would count against, not for, the claim Trump is the victim of widespread voter fraud and has the evidence to support it.

And that would be true even if the courts haven't dismissed some of these cases for lack of evidence, which they have. 

With respect to moving goalposts, do you remember all the different explanations for why the Trump campaign could't prove their claims in court?

When their failures started to pile up, it was only because they wanted to lose those cases to get to the conservative-friendly Supreme Court. 

When Trump distanced himself from Powell in the days before Kraken, it was only because Powell was going after the Republican deep staters. 

When the legal challenges looked increasingly unlikely to succeed and the Trump campaign pivoted to trying to convince state legislatures to pick Trump-friendly electors, it was only because that was the plan all along.

Etc.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Thread topic: Supreme Court Case is an exercise in futility.

Me:  He’s using the courts as a disinformation tool, filing frivolous lawsuits to fuel their base, and drive fundraising.  Supreme Court case tossed.  1 – 59

Sockpupet:  Only because of lack of standing (apparently sockpuppet doesn’t know what that is and why it's important).

Sockpuppet: But nobody’s reviewed the evidence of fraud.

Actually there have been a number of them across multiple states at multiple levels.  Here’s an example from earlier this month.

image.png.42147131cff0ff012f2f4f671f5e7d49.png

image.png.f975e2503d7cec1a230f5db853df376e.png

image.png.90023ae7585b10ca6818a44e7e28cca5.png

image.png

image.png.a611ec52ab1fa1a914f27fc71b2126d9.png

That's good stuff.  Only an idiot would find fault with this post.  I wonder who it will be?  Only one dumb enough to try would probably be that troll/newbie POS...and  maybe the sockpuppet.  

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It is peculiar. 

I would have thought that if dozens of lawsuits contesting the election were so ill-conceived that they were dismissed for lack of standing, it would count for, not against, your claim that they were frivolous and politically motivated; and would count against, not for, the claim Trump is the victim of widespread voter fraud and has the evidence to support it.

And that would be true even if the courts haven't dismissed some of these cases for lack of evidence, which they have. 

With respect to moving goalposts, do you remember all the different explanations for why the Trump campaign could't prove their claims in court?

When their failures started to pile up, it was only because they wanted to lose those cases to get to the conservative-friendly Supreme Court. 

When Trump distanced himself from Powell in the days before Kraken, it was only because Powell was going after the Republican deep staters. 

When the legal challenges looked increasingly unlikely to succeed and the Trump campaign pivoted to trying to convince state legislatures to pick Trump-friendly electors, it was only because that was the plan all along.

Etc.

Good post.

You just don't understand the lack of logic and reasoning being employed.  It's understandable because these guys are next level kind of dumb and it is hard to follow.

And much harder to talk with these geniuses and find any shared facts on which to even begin a conversation.  Nothing is obvious anymore as they continue their battle with reality.

• Like 2