King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Obama, was attacked for 8 freakin years, man.

Fuck all these wing nut bastards, hillbillies, gangstas and etc....

Wha, wha, wha, wha, whine, whine, whine. Poor barry hussein was attacked for 8 years. I feel so sorry for him and his minions.

2 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Let me guess who you are referring to.

Either the dumbass from TX or AZ, maybe OH....possibly all 3 or 4 of those ignorant bastards.

Temper flaring up mr racist. The f bombs are starting. Other curse words are present. I'm sure the racial bombs are just ready to explode orange man.

Forget ideology, anyone with half a brain must realize by now that there are serious problems with the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Conservatives such as Ben Sasse realized this long before he won the election, and, for this reason, was a never Trumper from early on. 

When a President occupies his mind with what the co-hosts of a political show have to say, that speaks volumes for the state of his mind. SMH, we are in much more trouble than we realize for, alas, "the President's powers are great ..." to borrow a quote from one of his minions in the administration.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Forget ideology, anyone with half a brain must realize by now that there are serious problems with the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Conservatives such as Ben Sasse realized this long before he won the election, and, for this reason, was a never Trumper from early on. 

When a President occupies his mind with what the co-hosts of a political show have to say, that speaks volumes for the state of his mind. SMH, we are in much more trouble than we realize for, alas, "the President's powers are great ..." to borrow a quote from one of his minions in the administration.  

Obviously you don't understand Trump and NYers. For the most part you bite them and they'll bite back even harder. Its a way of life in NY, NJ metro area. And if the press was not so infatuated with Trumps tweets no one would know he even tweets. And you treat him like crap you'll get a whole load of crap thrown right back at you. Treat him fairly and I bet you see a different guy. But liberals and the communist press are too stupid to realize this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Obviously you don't understand Trump and NYers. For the most part you bite them and they'll bite back even harder. Its a way of life in NY, NJ metro area. And if the press was not so infatuated with Trumps tweets no one would know he even tweets. And you treat him like crap you'll get a whole load of crap thrown right back at you. Treat him fairly and I bet you see a different guy. But liberals and the communist press are too stupid to realize this. 

Dude, I lived and worked in NYC for 8 years. Trump was not a normal New Yorker then, and he sure as hell is not now.

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Dude, I lived and worked in NYC for 8 years. Trump was not a normal New Yorker then, and he sure as hell is not now.

Amen!...he didn't have the balls to campaign in NY...there would have been MANY more protesters than supporters...N.Y.er's KNOW he's a bullshit artist...

11 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

tell me about N.Yer's Jimmy....yea...we punch back...hard and fast..but going after a women doesn't cut it even in NY...Donny's problem is he's a sliver spoon kid-adult (?) who needed an ass beating growing up and that never happened...so he thinks he's king of the world...and his minnions created a monster.....

Just now, DBP66 said:

tell me about N.Yer's Jimmy....yea...we punch back...hard and fast..but going after a women doesn't cut it even in NY...Donny's problem is he's a sliver spoon kid-adult (?) who needed an ass beating growing up and that never happened...so he thinks he's king of the world...and his minnions created a monster.....

bitch you don't know how to throw a punch. lil bitch

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

Prez of the free world. It is what it is. Just shows you how pissed off people were with politicians and just how disgustingly bad hillary was/is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

OK dude. So we have another lib on the board.  

If you mean that I am an individual that thinks for himself and am not a brainless sycophant, then, yes, I would own that. To me DJT's greatest threat is not his ideology, for, truth be told he has none; rather it is the fact that he is seriously imbalanced. Now if the USA was a two bit third world country it would be laughable, if tragic. Given that he is President here, it is an ever present threat to the entire world. 

• Like 3