King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

Hey tumble weed Tex...I've been ignoring your dumb ass for the past few weeks and you still can't let anything I post go without comment...thanks for the laughs!..you're still the dumbest guy going here champ....you never disappoint....O.o

....it's been real Tex...

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

neither is right...especially if you're the Pres.!!...he needs to go after North Korea...not the media....he needs to grow up...period.

And when he has a tough stance on NK you whine that he is going to cause WW3. You change like the wind georgie. You are so unhinged you can't think straight and Trump is on your mind 24/7/365. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The dude is a fake like trump,..both pieces of shit who are real tough guys vs women.

Don't waste your time on that lonely divorced asshole....

You hear me?

yea..I hear you and agree with you....the guy is on here 24/7..he has no life, it's obvious...he's the kind of guy we'll be reading about in the paper one day....scary dude...

• Like 1

I wasnt even gonna say anything but.

Jesus Christ Caj every day  you got something to say about Trump or King Orange wtf ever you wanna call him. 

Listen here. 

I didnt like Hillary or Trump but Im not running around every fucking day posting about how much I hate either one of them. 

Leave it alone dude. 

There are better things you could be doing other than sniffing trumps jock strap. Good God man.... 

Hell why not help us find some games for these schools that need em instead of shitting on Trump and CNN every time we turn around... 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

And when he has a tough stance on NK you whine that he is going to cause WW3. You change like the wind georgie. You are so unhinged you can't think straight and Trump is on your mind 24/7/365. 

the Pres. is tweeting about Morning Joe and I'm unhinged...LOL...no Jimmy...your boy is as crazy as could be....you just choose to ignore the 800lb gorilla in the room...all the time!

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hell why not help us find some games for these schools that need em instead of shitting on Trump and CNN every time we turn around... 

I really don't care about these high schools 24/7 any longer.....I care about Rummel and schools close to Rummel for the most part.

I do care about my kids reacting to Donald J Trump on twitter and  TV though.......the goofy MF is a social nightmare.

Is that clear to you?

When you grow up you will understand more about it.

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the Pres. is tweeting about Morning Joe and I'm unhinged...LOL...no Jimmy...your boy is as crazy as could be....you just choose to ignore the 800lb gorilla in the room...all the time!

Sorry dude. Life goes on in the wonderous country we live in. We now have a prez who is tough and has a real redline in the sand. We have a prez who will not let anyone from anywhere into this country to do no good unlike hussein who had an open borders policy. Sorry georgie things are good.

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea..I hear you and agree with you....the guy is on here 24/7..he has no life, it's obvious...he's the kind of guy we'll be reading about in the paper one day....scary dude...

He's not scary, just lonely and by himself. Of course that's not a real good combination. Hopefully he shoots himself.

2 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I really don't care about these high schools 24/7 any longer.....I care about Rummel and schools close to Rummel for the most part.

I do care about my kids reacting to Donald J Trump on twitter and  TV though.......the goofy MF is a social nightmare.

Is that clear to you?

You have children? God help them.

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Is that clear to you?

Do you care about your kids knowing your a racists piece of shit? You drop Nbombs around your kids also ? 

When your kids grow up we can all only hope they have better morals than you. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Do you care about your kids knowing your a racists piece of shit? You drop Nbombs around your kids also ? 

When your kids grow up we can all only hope they have better morals than you. 

You are the racist, believe that, Mtnjohn....you cover it up so well though.

Get off this forum....

Clear?

32 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

freaking, trump.....with the blood again.

What is it with the fucking blood and this man?

Why don't one of you trump sycophants answer the freakin question.

Why the women and blood comments coming out of our presidents mouth and keyboard?

Bunch of gutless balless pussies..

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Hey tumble weed Tex...I've been ignoring your dumb ass for the past few weeks and you still can't let anything I post go without comment...thanks for the laughs!..you're still the dumbest guy going here champ....you never disappoint....O.o

....it's been real Tex...

Yet here you are like a little bitch keep ignoring me you're doing a fantastic job