King Orange, our Orange Clown of a President...

TheRealCAJ

5 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You are the racist, believe that, Mtnjohn....you cover it up so well though.

Get off this forum....

Clear?

Swamp turd shoot this. Sorry bitch changed his stage name 5 times and still couldn't hide what a racist piece of shit he is. Then you have his nut hugger douchebagpuss66 tagging along because he is too much of a puss to come up with an original thought. 

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Swamp turd shoot this. Sorry bitch changed his stage name 5 times and still couldn't hide what a racist piece of shit he is. Then you have his nut hugger douchebagpuss66 tagging along because he is too much of a puss to come up with an original thought. 

Such hostilities directed at the 2 worst predictors of political elections in a very,very long time. I'd love to have seen their reaction when Trump was declared winner and the lying hillary went down once again. 

Donny didn't think he was going to win....up to election night...no one predicted your boy winning...not even Donny....but I guess you and the Texas turd knew he was going to win???..yea...ok..Jimmy...if you say so....I don't seem to remember you predicting a win for your boy....but he did win and now the country LOST....bigly

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Donny didn't think he was going to win....up to election night...no one predicted your boy winning...not even Donny....but I guess you and the Texas turd knew he was going to win???..yea...ok..Jimmy...if you say so....I don't seem to remember you predicting a win for your boy....but he did win and now the country LOST....bigly

You have come up with every possible bs excuse there can be. Of course you are continually on the wrong sides of things also. The crap you spewed pre-election and now after the election I would be embarrassed even posting here. You have predicted the demise of Trump how many times and yet you are wrong, wrong, wrong. 

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

THATS YOU, I knew there was a reason you keep talking about "Hands". 

Somebody made you do that, didn't they. Poor boy has been damaged by a childhood experience that still haunts him today. 

I'm so sorry. 

How does your trailer sit, East to west?

hit a nerve chip? your alter ego blocked me you soon will. It is funny however the black racist Cajun defending the white racist Cajun. Carry on....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Another reference to the hands.

You are so easy. I might as well tell you. You have been selected by me as a case study. We will be examining your responses to certain given situations as we converse. I hope you don't mind but they are already monitoring our interaction. If you would rather not participate, speak now and I will terminate the project.

who is we? We at the KKK rally or we at the BLM rally? Did you come up with the racist black guy so you could forgive yourself from using the N word so freely? How does the right side of your brain, you know the "black" side. Feel about your left side of your brain, your (white) side, feel about calling himself a Nigg%$?  If I gave two squirts a piss about you I might be concerned about your mental health. It has to be hell keeping up.

14 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Why don't one of you trump sycophants answer the freakin question.

Why the women and blood comments coming out of our presidents mouth and keyboard?

Bunch of gutless balless pussies..

NOT one lonely wing nut has the freakin guts here....sad thing is you trump mutants don't even get paid to defend your cult leader.

I can understand the hillbilly girl and dizzy blondes somewhat. At least they get paid to disgrace their families and country.

Enough said and case closed!

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

You have come up with every possible bs excuse there can be. Of course you are continually on the wrong sides of things also. The crap you spewed pre-election and now after the election I would be embarrassed even posting here. You have predicted the demise of Trump how many times and yet you are wrong, wrong, wrong. 

embarrassed??..LOL...YOU'RE the one defending dopey Donny every day....not me!!....:$...you and tumble weed are the clowns that never disappoint...;)

43 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Nice. Why so much degradation? Was this a problem for you growing up?

...the guy is a total wacko...don't bother with him...he always talking about wiping asses and smelling fingers??..he's f*in crazy...must be a neo-con thing??

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

He is crying out for help and I hear him. 

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...the guy is a total wacko...don't bother with him...he always talking about wiping asses and smelling fingers??..he's f*in crazy...must be a neo-con thing??

I had to put lopez (aka TX) on ignore because of his obsession with incest and sex with animals comments.

Best thing I've ever done..

Total waste of internet space.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I had to put lopez (aka TX) on ignore because of his obsession with incest and sex with animals comments.

Best thing I've ever done..

Total waste of internet space.

Coming from the racist clown that talks about hoping people shoot themselves, Pee Wee Herman and the infamous racist tirade using the n word. Bottom feeder.

35 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Orange, just can't let it go.

His mind is shot.

the leader of the free world??....and he lost his f*in mind!..as the embarrassment GROWS every day ...bigger fish to fry??..NAA...he's got to go battle the media 24-7....he needs to go...bigly...