Butts 

Lamar-Very Southern Edge 

Pickens 

Coweta

Forsyth 

Jasper 

Pike 

Morgan 

I don't know where this list came from but Oconee and Clark are Athens area.  While the edges closest to Atlanta of some of the other counties *might* be considered part of the metro area, the rest of those counties will adamantly tell you they are not part of Atlanta.  The telephone free calling area is the second largest in the world (behind Moscow but they don't have many phones there 😉 ) and that often confuses people.  Heck, Rainborne Alabama is a local call to Atlanta (or was, I haven't looked recently).

On 12/18/2020 at 5:13 PM, Ga96 said:

Ive seen and heard it all this year. Gpb making videos for buford ghsa gpb and itg picking most of south Ga to lose tonight. The bias is crazy. Look at this. Collins hill allowing Lowndes entire band but not letting them play what kind of BS is that

Actually this is the video that is played before the game on our video board.  GPB just shared it.

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

When you spell Lowndes wrong...and St. Frances....

I wouldn't doubt they did it on purpose. They are a very disrespectful and spiteful program. They should be proud about beating schools that they took kids from especially coffee just go search coffees history.