Good Monday morning Valdosta Football

sausmann9

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha.  My guess is he is asking you to pick 6 from his EXTENSIVE library of high school football games he has saved.  I can vouch for being a very thankful customer in the past.  He has just about any great game you can think of. 

Well he ^^^^ is not the brightest so cut him some slack 😂.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I dont do the pickems im too much of a homer just lock me in for south Ga.

lol, yeah I meant from that list I sent you.  you only chose one game, ONE, off all those pages, lmao.  Now granted you did pick a great one but come on man.  You get six on the house, you picked one, five to go!  

Thank you Mr Padre for setting him straight!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

lol, yeah I meant from that list I sent you.  you only chose one game, ONE, off all those pages, lmao.  Now granted you did pick a great one but come on man.  You get six on the house, you picked one, five to go!  

Thank you Mr Padre for setting him straight!

Oh I didn't see the list. Send it to me again

it is amazing though how some games just seem impossible to get a copy of, lol.  

you know they're out there whether on 8mm, vhs, or dvd but damn!!!

NOTE TO MEMBERS: if you all have any games on vhs and want them on dvd, get in touch.  PA just went back on quarantine for at least three weeks or longer.  I got a good bit of copying/transferring done for a couple of you(never did see those Sweet Larry boxing moves though, lol) back in May and June when we all first got derailed by this nonsense.  Offer still good until the Covid goes away and outdoor sports come back.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

it is amazing though how some games just seem impossible to get a copy of, lol.  

you know they're out there whether on 8mm, vhs, or dvd but damn!!!

NOTE TO MEMBERS: if you all have any games on vhs and want them on dvd, get in touch.  PA just went back on quarantine for at least three weeks or longer.  I got a good bit of copying/transferring done for a couple of you(never did see those Sweet Larry boxing moves though, lol) back in May and June when we all first got derailed by this nonsense.  Offer still good until the Covid goes away and outdoor sports come back.

I will pay you to find the Carmel High school game tapes from 89 to 92.  Now that there is a challenge.  I lost my game tapes over my 10 moves since then.  My moms I think has her copies of me and my brothers in storage somewhere, but her unit is like a warehouse size, so I would get lost up in there trying to find them. Lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I will pay you to find the Carmel High school game tapes from 89 to 92.  Now that there is a challenge.  I lost my game tapes over my 10 moves since then.  My moms I think has her copies of me and my brothers in storage somewhere, but her unit is like a warehouse size, so I would get lost up in there trying to find them. Lol

Excuse thread ...

• Haha 3