Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A

SeaShells21

58 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Westlake vs Carroll is great. Glad for these teams and communities. They deserve it. Two teams who do it the right way. Gonna be a good one. 

Absolutely. After the State Championship next week, they'll face each other again this fall in the season opener. They were scheduled to play this year but that didn't happen because of the pandemic. Cool that we get to have the Dodge Bowl after all. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

According to Nolebull813 "doing it the right way" means being predominately white and not actually being that good.

Doing it right meaning they don’t have to recruit, all star stack, or never being covered in controversy. 

I know left wing racists hate this matchup. You clowns discriminate against a group of teams based on their race which is a characteristic they can’t control, as well as their parents financial status, another feature they can not control. 

im glad it makes you dirtbags upset. 

• Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know left wing racists hate this matchup. You clowns discriminate against a group of teams based on their race which is a characteristic they can’t control, as well as their parents financial status, another feature they can not control.

How is accurately describing your position considered racist? Or discrimination?

😄

Carroll sucks because they don't have any good players. They also can't control being unathletic but that's meaningless to what I said.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nobody said otherwise.

You're just unhinged because you immediately claim that all unatheltic white teams have "done it the right way."

Both teams are top 3 in the state. How can they be bad? Texas is the best state and they are top 3? 

See you judge teams based on how many all stars they stack on them. Teams like IMG, STA, SFA, SJB etc are not indicative of a real high school football team. They are club teams acting as junior colleges. So you can’t compare them to teams that don’t operate under the same format. 

Carroll and Westlake would not have won if they are bad. They won by hard work, discipline, execution, coaching, and scoring more points than their opponents. 

Westlake and Carroll are better this year than North Shore and Duncanville. Not because of identity politics, but because they executed their game plans better and took advantage of their opportunities more. 

calling them a white team is just something racists say out of some sort of hate. Who cares what color the players are? Why is that an obsession? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Both teams are top 3 in the state. How can they be bad? Texas is the best state and they are top 3?

What an incredibly silly thing to say.

Only a child masquerading as an adult can think that merely being in the top three of (insert state) therefore means that you can't be bad.

I also didn't say that they were bad. So just another instance of you making stuff up like your hero @GardenStateBaller.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So you can’t compare them to teams that don’t operate under the same format.

Coastal Carolina doesn't operate like Alabama but they play in the same Division of college football and one is a lot better then the other.

And it's not seen as an offense to say it publicly. Only when these suburban "doing it the right way" schools are mentioned does it become an incident with you.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Westlake and Carroll are better this year than North Shore and Duncanville. Not because of identity politics, but because they executed their game plans better and took advantage of their opportunities more.

Who cares? I said in September that North Shore was laughably overrated. Just like they were in 2018 and 2019.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Doing it right meaning they don’t have to recruit, all star stack, or never being covered in controversy. 

im glad it makes you dirtbags upset. 

Just because I'm a democrat don't make me racist also I usually talk well about the Texas powerhouses, I just wish some of them would be willing to travel more but I can understand the logic behind not leaving your home stadium with the fan numbers they can get at home 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You don't know any of this this to be true.

You just see an untalented mostly white team and think that they must be doing it right.

Maybe he's a know-it-all like you but considering the fact your watching high school teams in Tallahassee these days I'm not sure I would trust your evaluation on teams considering you haven't seen an elite team in person likely in several years 

Tv or Hudl don't count 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

calling them a white team is just something racists say out of some sort of hate. Who cares what color the players are? Why is that an obsession? 

I called them a predominately white team because that's the reason why you claimed they "did it the right way." So, again, just my analysis of your claim.

The color of their skin has had a fairly direct correlation with football success since at least the time of integration. Nobody really believes that BYU is the best team in college football but in high school football people suspend disbelief and advance these mythologies that Westlake and Carroll are really good despite reality.

• Like 1

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A