Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A

SeaShells21

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I do like the fact that these teams can overcome constant hate and discrimination about things they can’t control. I thought we were past those types of prejudice.

These kids earned their achievement. Even if it goes against current politician ideologies. 

Damn... if you’re not making shit up to make a political point. 

Must be hell being that fucked in the head to live this way daily. 

Really got some second rate circuitry between the ears. 

bgw

17 hours ago, rockinl said:

Sometimes, especially at the HS level, DISCIPLINED football can win over swag and talent.

^^^^ This.  Nobody is going to claim the winners had more "Talent" like a bunch of future D1 kats.  But heart and discipline can overcome the talent disparity.  ie: DLS.  2 great games and I can't wait till the chips next week!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Shocking.

A nearly all-white team is assumed to be doing it the right way by Nolebull813.

Carroll, Westlake and Katy are the standard of excellence in HSFB. Programs that do it the right way and have had tremendous success doing so. 

They have given the rest of the teams around the country the blueprint. Well raised kids in a great community eager to learn and get better. 

I’m so happy for these communities that are in large part mocked, ridiculed and discriminated against. They will keep cranking out titles while the haters will keep jerking off with their tears. 

2021 is off to a great start 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m so happy for these communities that are in large part mocked, ridiculed and discriminated against. They will keep cranking out titles while the haters will keep jerking off with their tears. 

Rich white kids being discriminated against.

Of course Nolebull813 has no examples of this but will continue to claim it anyway.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Carroll, Westlake and Katy are the standard of excellence in HSFB. Programs that do it the right way and have had tremendous success doing so. 

They have given the rest of the teams around the country the blueprint. Well raised kids in a great community eager to learn and get better. 

AB1853A4-C566-40C0-B720-74FC388613F8.jpeg

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Translation (Short version):

Blueprint = Money.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Or, the stereotype for ANY home with responsible parenting and high expectations for their kids. You assume that only happens in white homes? Thats a very racist viewpoint.

This digression is about Nolebull813's conception of what "doing it the right way" is.

So, as usual, rockinl is a dipshit who doesn't understand what's being discussed.

@rockinl is killing these ants with a sledgehammer. It’s pretty entertaining how easy you can smoke out a racist. 

They do things the right way because they constantly compete for state championships with no controversy. they don’t have to all star stack with recruited up transfers of me-first individuals. 

The program stability is doing things the right way. having long term stability and success usually are key factors in doing things the right way. 

only racist and people with far left ideologies would even point out the fact that they are predominantly white teams. That wouldn’t even be on your radar if you weren’t obsessed with race and identity. 

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

only racist and people with far left ideologies would even point out the fact that they are predominantly white teams. That wouldn’t even be on your radar if you weren’t obsessed with race and identity. 

You only laud mostly white teams.

Which was the entire point of this digression. I would ask you to find an example of you claiming that a non-white team "did things the right way" but I'm certain that you never have.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rockinl said:

Or, blueprint = 2 parent, productive, disciplined, responsible homes with high expectations for their kids.

Folks with money in suburban areas have an advantage over teams from rural/inner-city areas.  It's easier for them to pay for things (such as playing little league and such).  Some schools like SLC focus more on athletic than other schools (which takes money).  Quality coaches take guess what....money.

You can go on-and-on if you wanted.

Whether you want to believe money's a factor or not is on you.

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A